AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 15:23   Link #12881
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
That's a big if there, the only way I see her surviving if either Gino or Anya interupts the fight for her so she can go in in Damocles and get to Lelouch herself
Well I have a feeling Suzaku/Kallen will get interrupted. If OotBK attack Damocoles with Suzaku and Lelouch on board his first priority as knight is to protect Lelouch from Kallen but his Live on Geass priority will be to protect Damocles or to escape. So if Damocoles is going down that gives Kallen a few seconds to get to Lelouch. Enough time for her to reach Lelouch and possibly resolve whatever is there. Seeing as her intention isn't to talk she will try to kill him first chance she gets so being a rushed encounter is the only chance they get any resolution.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:27   Link #12882
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon279 View Post
you mean when she was controlled by Mao?

she was committing suicide with lelouch, to repent for killing innocent people, (Mao control), the second shot was aimed at Mao when he tried to shoot lelouch with hand gin, so mao retreated and took a rifle .
xD
First line {;_____;} was referring that my original OTP was doomed. {ShirleyLulu}

Second line was referring to Kallen, cause she missed first with Guren and then it is visible that she tries to shoot him again. And that surprised me cause if CC had not interefered Lulu would be shot in the head.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:29   Link #12883
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well I have a feeling Suzaku/Kallen will get interrupted. If OotBK attack Damocoles with Suzaku and Lelouch on board his first priority as knight is to protect Lelouch from Kallen but his Live on Geass priority will be to protect Damocles or to escape. So if Damocoles is going down that gives Kallen a few seconds to get to Lelouch. Enough time for her to reach Lelouch and possibly resolve whatever is there. Seeing as her intention isn't to talk she will try to kill him first chance she gets so being a rushed encounter is the only chance they get any resolution.
From the looks of it Suzaku can turn on and off his live geass at will and how can the BK help since the majority of their KMF were damaged and they had to bail out, so how can they help Kallen.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:29   Link #12884
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

THIS IS NOT A CHAT THREAD

Topic is Kallen, stay on topic, personal chats should be made via pm or vm.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:31   Link #12885
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon279 View Post

if she spent all this time with him, knew zero personallity, knew lelouch personality with others, knew his personality with his sister, and still does not understand him , then WHEN will she ever understand him ?!

she had tears when she tried to kill him, but that does not prevent that she would have really killed him if no interruption was made.

whats the use of her love if she does not try to think by her own to understand the person whom she loves.

what does she love in him ?
if she loves him t6hen she should have understood him first, but she didnt understand him, for all these episodes she still does not understand lelouch.

or may be the last episode will have anther development which will change all our perspectives.
She did love him when she thought she understood his need to hide himself as Zero and lied to her through the first season. She thought she had come to understand him through C.C. and Lelouch himself. Then, Lelouch himself told her that it was a lie and escaped dramatically (she has no way of knowing he didn't plan that). Then suddenly comes back as the Emperor of the oppressive power he was fighting, pretends he doesn't know her anymore, joins up w/ Suzaku, attacks peace talks and takes political deligates hostage, nearly blows up her friends, etc., etc., etc. All for a plan that she has no knowledge of.

She breaks into Avalon and sees the two people that assured her of so many things that now appear to be lies talking as allies. She has been dropped and replaced as Lelouch's protector by their common worst enemy. These people were her friends, but now appear to be doing something horrible. She has to put her feelings aside, fight through the tears and defeat them for her beliefs and for her own part she played in their plans.

But rest assured, clarification is coming. The Animedia conversation indicates that she, Gino and Anya confront Suzaku and Lelouch about their promise. Her gum line suggests that she wants to know why they didn't include her. Her character song indicates that she's gotten answers to her questions and is moving forward. The 'escape' of Tian Zi and Kaguya w/ Sayoko, Cecile and Lloyd indicate that they have heard the plan and approve, so why wouldn't Kallen?

No need for despair all. Even if Kallen and Lelouch don't end up together, I believe that they will come to an understanding. I feel Kallen's actions have been justified from her view since she doesn't have the advantage of knowing what we know. I'm certain that Lelouch's actions will be justified as well.

There's one episode left people. Let's watch before we start tossing the 'hate bombs,' shall we.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:32   Link #12886
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Her gum line says "If you say something like I love (you) I won't forgive (you)"
She is using Aishiteru there
She said to CC " So you like Lelouch ?", using suki.

Gum line didn't happen, end of the topic.

Well it's late, time to sleep, good luck to Kalulu fans who are still cheering up, you will need this, there are to much of enemies there :P (Someone must get back Var. Quickly !)

Mwahahaha Gum line

Talking about it will Var come again? for the sake of this thread and Empire??
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:34   Link #12887
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Var's seemingly perma-banned. But that's another matter.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:34   Link #12888
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
xD
First line {;_____;} was referring that my original OTP was doomed. {ShirleyLulu}

Second line was referring to Kallen, cause she missed first with Guren and then it is visible that she tries to shoot him again. And that surprised me cause if CC had not interefered Lulu would be shot in the head.
thanks for explaining, i didnt correctly understand your first post, sorry.
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:34   Link #12889
reaper_unique

So is it safe to say that it is over? that sunrise will let Kallen die by the hands of Suzaku and that she will never know the truth and that kalulu is over?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:34   Link #12890
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Talking about it will Var come again? for the sake of this thread and Empire??
The Empire has fallen. Now all they care about is her moving on with her life, romance be damn, character development is at stake.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:35   Link #12891
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
From the looks of it Suzaku can turn on and off his live geass at will and how can the BK help since the majority of their KMF were damaged and they had to bail out, so how can they help Kallen.
He can use it to his advantage but he still has to adhere to it if his life is in danger which it is. If the whole place is going to blow up I don't know how live on can be used other than get the hell out of there. It's not like he can use it to destroy Damocles so it no longer becomes a threat anymore like he does in regular KMF fights.

As for the KMFs well it could be repaired quickly for plot's sake or use spare ones.
Alternative is Lelouch/Nunally hitting Damocles' self destruct button. Again a forced/ rushed encounter is the only way I see Kallen getting her resolution or actually meeting Lelouch with out her getting the chance to kill him.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:36   Link #12892
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
So is it safe to say that it is over? that sunrise will let Kallen die by the hands of Suzaku and that she will never know the truth and that kalulu is over?
Well its more about her character this time around, she still has her gumline and that's about it to hell with Lelouch and his plan for world peace.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:38   Link #12893
reaper_unique

I'm sad :C O well I guess it was al over with episode 22 and now it's just her finding everything out and go on with her life
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:40   Link #12894
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
The Empire has fallen. Now all they care about is her moving on with her life, romance be damn, character development is at stake.
Iīm positive it hasnīt fallen, this has happened before people gets depresed and then cheers up... thereīs still one more chap... so letīs see what happens, I havenīt been more excited so thats a pretty good thing... sheīs still my favorite and Iīm still a supporter of the Empire....

I even change my avatar for two very happy michievious twins!!

Last edited by Skellington2612; 2008-09-21 at 15:41. Reason: add
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:41   Link #12895
lovecakecookies

Quote:
I have been saying this for a while....
I don't care about her getting with Lulu, never really did... she needs to understand the situation.. its funny how they are dragging her out till the end though
Old 2008-09-21, 15:41   Link #12896
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Well its more about her character this time around, she still has her gumline and that's about it to hell with Lelouch and his plan for world peace.
But we still don't even know if that line's directed at Lelouch, or if Kallen's talking about herself. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:42   Link #12897
pingva

Quote:
I'm sad :C O well I guess it was al over with episode 22 and now it's just her finding everything out and go on with her life
Shirley understood Lelouch.
C.C. understands Lelouch.
Kallen don't understand Lelouch at the moment. So it's time to her to understand this man.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:44   Link #12898
prototype_sky

Quote:
Suzaku is least likely to kill her unless his live geass takes over.
and she persists in wanting him dead.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:45   Link #12899
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I have been saying this for a while....
I don't care about her getting with Lulu, never really did... she needs to understand the situation.. its funny how they are dragging her out till the end though
I agree about that. They been dragging this Kallen plot/feelings(whatever) for too long. I was actually hoping they would have resolved this earlier but I guess its for the drama I suppose.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:45   Link #12900
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Suzaku is least likely to kill her unless his live geass takes over.
and she persists in wanting him dead.
Or live geass could be the cause of him not killing her.