AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-02-25, 04:33   Link #841
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
At least he's not as boring as Kira.
And don't forget, he's still human/Gundam.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 04:34   Link #842
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Destiny was plothax from episode 12 onward lol.
I liked Kira a lot in Seed...then suddenly in GSD he loses his personality and becomes a cardboard cutout of himself. Hell, I remember cheering when Freedom was destroyed.
And I liked Shinn *shrugs*
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 04:45   Link #843
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
At least he's not as boring as Kira.
Funny, I think totally opposite. Of course, if you mean Kira in both SEED and SEED Destiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee
Hell, I remember cheering when Freedom was destroyed.
Me too. Though I generallylike both characters, Kira indeed seemed quite one-dimensional in the secind season. Hence I cheered when Impulse destroyed Freedom. Heck, I even hoped Kira is really dead.
Old 2009-02-25, 06:46   Link #844
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Funny, I think totally opposite. Of course, if you mean Kira in both SEED and SEED Destiny.

Nein.... He was cool in SEED.

He only became boring in GSD. Same personality, Same faction, Same Gundam, Same phrases, Same everything!
Old 2009-02-25, 10:27   Link #845
justavisitor

Yeah, another boring factor is Kira and Arthun just used Freedom and Justice MK-II at the end...

It would have been nice had Arthun kept his saviour gundam to the end...he and Kira used old mobile suit+superior skill+superior teamwork to match against Shinn and Rey??'s state of the art MS (forgot his name) should be a lot more interesting (but if that happens that Shinn would be downgraded to even more degree )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 16:01   Link #846
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
Destiny was plothax from episode 12 onward lol.
I liked Kira a lot in Seed...then suddenly in GSD he loses his personality and becomes a cardboard cutout of himself. Hell, I remember cheering when Freedom was destroyed.
Anyone who cheers when Freedom is destroyed should be whipped.
Old 2009-02-25, 16:04   Link #847
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Yeah, another boring factor is Kira and Arthun just used Freedom and Justice MK-II at the end...

It would have been nice had Arthun kept his saviour gundam to the end...he and Kira used old mobile suit+superior skill+superior teamwork to match against Shinn and Rey??'s state of the art MS (forgot his name) should be a lot more interesting (but if that happens that Shinn would be downgraded to even more degree )
In my opinion, Savior sucked big time. Justice performed on a higher level.

Shinn's MS was Destiny, and the one belonging to Rey was Legend, if I remember correctly. To be honest, seeing them getting beaten was fun for me.
Old 2009-02-25, 16:35   Link #848
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elindir View Post
LOL, my usual answer for Shinn haters? :P

Spoiler for OWNED!!:

The main reason why I am disappointed in Destiny is Kira stealing the show. :]
Old 2009-02-25, 18:39   Link #849
justavisitor

@Sir Dearka
That photo seems like Freedom dodged the stab and ready for counter attack lol, would it be better if you put the AS sword to the other side of the waist, then it would look like impulse actually stabbed Freedom??

(I have no idea whether you intent to make Freedom dodge the stab or not, and the above statement is just an opinion XD)

@elindir
I think letting the old casts use older MS will create a more even playing ground with the new casts..let Kira use the newest MS is just an overkill XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 18:43   Link #850
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Bringing sexy back? (ooh!)
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 21:52   Link #851
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@Sir Dearka
That photo seems like Freedom dodged the stab and ready for counter attack lol, would it be better if you put the AS sword to the other side of the waist, then it would look like impulse actually stabbed Freedom??

(I have no idea whether you intent to make Freedom dodge the stab or not, and the above statement is just an opinion XD)
Nope, just wanted to show two mechas clashing. And we all know what happenned in Destiny ultimately in the Freedom vs impulse thing
Old 2009-02-26, 00:17   Link #852
Kanderous

I remember watching GS and GSD for Mwu, and not any other character. D:
Kanderous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 00:20   Link #853
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Boy oh boy, I missed the days where this one sentence would spawn like 20 pages of back and forth raw pwnage^^...Man those were the days...This forum will never be like that again that's for sure T_T, but those who experienced it know it was the $hit...
Old 2009-02-26, 03:13   Link #854
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

after gs, im kinda sick of lacus (Miss perfect sucks), and in gs somehow flay becomes kira's guiding spirit like obi-wan in star war (in GS), and shin got his guiding spirit, aka steller, but just not as effective as flay I guess, so he lost in the end
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 06:02   Link #855
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Well to me GSD was still cool; it's a no-brains-show afterall (I mean, turn off your brain while watching it and just watch the pretty gundams destroy each other), I couldn't care any less about it since everything was just fanservice to begin with. Shinn only have 1 awesome moment (destroying freedom), Athrun was just entirely useless until he got IJ, and Kira (lol me=fanboy) got SF and went God mode on everyone (w/c I liked lulz).
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 10:08   Link #856
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The clip shows. Give us something new, instead of all those recaps. What a waste of time.
Old 2009-02-26, 10:12   Link #857
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well hello maybe you got ha in the later eps became original GS characters vs new gs characters?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 10:13   Link #858
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Still got re-used battle scenes.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 11:37   Link #859
monster

The music is good, at least.
Quote:
I didn't cheer, but I did stood watching in awe at my screen, even commemorated the scene for a while in the form of a desktop background. Just wished they didn't draw Kira's expression like that at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Boy oh boy, I missed the days where this one sentence would spawn like 20 pages of back and forth raw pwnage^^...
It's understandable though, since not many goes to CE threads anymore. It's 00's time to reign in gundam discussions now, and that's where you should look for those raw pwnage^^... if there's any to be seen in this forum.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 12:59   Link #860
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

hoi hoi there still gsm on the way just wait till morosawa full recover from her "cancer" during the GS times.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote