Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-26, 17:24   Link #21
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post

except the chain is still around 8tails neck...perhaps killer bee is inside that tentacle cuz they have figured out if the host keeps some bijou chakra they wont die immediately or something like that
It's still the same thing that happened with Sasuke, he set the main body on fire and cut off a tail, with Bee/Gyuki leaving the tentacle replacement to burn in his place.

The only difference this time is that the replacement is being pulled into the Gedo Mazou.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 09:18   Link #22
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
This story has come to a certain climax, when Naruto loses Kurama...but he won't die.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 09:38   Link #23
azenable
President of TecoT

Unlike the 1-7 tails, un 8 tail and 9 tail still 'seal' inside the Jinchuriki? They can be pull out using just a chain? then why go thru the trouble of the 'ext ration' last time
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 03:31   Link #24
ranchan13

Loved that Shukaku and Gaara stole the show for a chapter.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 09:56   Link #25
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Loved that Shukaku and Gaara stole the show for a chapter.
Agreed. I don't know if such a chapter was wanted, and I doubt many were clamoring for it, but having a chapter dedicated to the Ichibi's past was a nice surprise. It wasn't exactly great, in fact it was a little silly, but it was different and decent, and that's something to applaud.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 01:36   Link #26
itachi-san314

it kinda shows how horrible the pacing of the story has been and how sick of the war we are. I also kind of liked the chapter, but it was a nothing, nonsense chapter that could have easily been omitted from the overall story and we wouldn't miss anything. but just the change of scenery and time period was so welcome that I was happy to see it. it's like "wait... there's more to the narutoverse than this neverending war? I.. barely... remember"
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 04:48   Link #27
Moeterum

No chapter this week?
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 05:44   Link #28
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeterum View Post
No chapter this week?
The new chapter will be released on January 14th!
Old 2014-01-02, 05:52   Link #29
Moeterum

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The new chapter will be released on January 14th!
So TWO more weeks till it'll come back?!
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 22:01   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-*Sigh* Well...that friggin' sucked. Naruto lost Kurama just when they'd finally gotten to be buds. Added, Naruto is about to drop dead from the extraction. You know, as predictable as it was that this was bound to happen, it doesn't stop it from being any less emotionally shaking. Even the exchange and character focus of Gaara and Shukaku was damn moving. Too bad Kishimoto waited until now of all times to cram development for them.

-Though, I will admit that it takes some brass bowling balls to have your primary character, who is supposed to have hit the peak of his power, now have one foot in the grave and the other in sulfuric acid. Unless someone else is planning on pulling a Rinne Tensei or something, Naruto's about to get a tombstone for his birthday.
Old 2014-01-08, 05:36   Link #31
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

To bad I don't understand anything.
Spoiler for Chapter 661 (Fan Made)!:
Old 2014-01-08, 11:59   Link #32
ranchan13

Yeah, I'm half hoping that the Raw (fan made) Chapter 661 I saw is legit, because it would be the first truly epic chapter in a while.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 20:59   Link #33
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

^symptoms a manga's turned to chit
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 21:46   Link #34
Casshern

Personally I didn't really like how the plot developed in that fanmade 661, so that is consistent with Kishi's writing for me at least. On the other hand, there were maybe 4-5 chapters worth of content at Kishi's normal pace, so I would be surprised if it turned out to be real.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 23:17   Link #35
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
To bad I don't understand anything.
yea i can't read it either, but from the looks of it, it's pretty awesome. i hope something similar happens. it makes sense for all the bijous' gift chakra to keep naruto alive at least
Old 2014-01-11, 16:16   Link #36
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea i can't read it either, but from the looks of it, it's pretty awesome. i hope something similar happens. it makes sense for all the bijous' gift chakra to keep naruto alive at least
Why would he need anything to stay alive....kushina did not and she was in the middle of birth when it was ripped out of her so already weakened. Naruto can live without any help as has been stated.

Will he be at full power no but guess what. Sasuke and sakura time to shine. Sasuke will pick up the fight as sakura heal naruto back up. then naruto gets some chakra from the alliance to boost him back up, goes sage mode and jumps back in and maybe he will end up with another power up on top of it all who knows but he does not need the bijuu to stay alive.

Plus it is about time naruto sits down. It is getting rediculous how long he has been fighting and I am getting sick of not seeing sasuke. I know he is not the main character but he may as well be because he goes hand in hand with naruto as the other half of the coin and we never really get to see his power. Which is why everyone calls his powers asspulls because we never get to see him train or fight he just shows up with new powers.

Kishi needs to redo naruto is give sauke as much screen time as naruto and show both their paths and have then meet at the end. Also I feel he should have had one more serious clash with naruto and sasuke. What I mean by that is he should have had them fight seriously not just that little clash under the bridge. they should have meet up both hurt and tired and fought till almost dead and had tobi and kakashi save them and break it up. for the series to be about naruto and sasuke seems odd they only fought once in like 700 eps..
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 19:15   Link #37
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
Why would he need anything to stay alive....kushina did not and she was in the middle of birth when it was ripped out of her so already weakened. Naruto can live without any help as has been stated.
you are wrong. it was stated that she would have died eventually from having the bijou ripped out of her
Old 2014-01-12, 02:34   Link #38
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
you are wrong. it was stated that she would have died eventually from having the bijou ripped out of her
your forgetting she had a full bijuu ripped from her while she was exhausted from child birth and had no energy

naruto had half a bijuu ripped from him while he was in full fighting condition.

naruto needs nothing to stay alive other then some medical attention from sakura

that is the last i will speak on it since your act like a child when people do not agree with you ill just wait till it is shown it may not happen but i doubt he needs anything to stay alive.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 06:44   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
I don't remember that ever being stated, it was just implied. But anyway seeing the current events no rule will stand unbroken
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 09:48   Link #40
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
I hope next chapter's worth the loooonnnnng break aaannnnddd I hope to see the other Kyuubi's half do something about Naruto's Kyuubi getting ripped out.