AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-08, 12:46   Link #141
mega4000
Banned

virtue/nadleeh confirmed for gundam vs gundam next!
so there it is tieria fans! let's kick asses in that game!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 13:08   Link #142
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkouhyou View Post
Now that we've seen Tieria floating in a cloning vat, I wonder if he and the other Innovators are something like the bioroids from the "Appleseed" series

wait, wait, wait, he's floating in a clone vat now?
You're talking about the ED sequence?

Brings up Ayanami Rei flashbacks.
Old 2008-10-19, 05:55   Link #143
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

I found tieria really loveable in ep3 and kinder. and I loled really hard when he act tsuntsun with Lyle

another character that come to my liking
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 09:14   Link #144
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I just noticed something very minor. Tieria drank coffee? Think back to season 1, he was shown eating food. So he's not an android, unless android in 00 universe can consume food
Old 2008-10-19, 09:21   Link #145
Knight_SV

i just thinking that Tieria and the innovator is an advanced/extended humans(other than HRL's super human) that created by Aeolia Schenberg....
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 09:44   Link #146
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i just thinking that Tieria and the innovator is an advanced/extended humans(other than HRL's super human) that created by Aeolia Schenberg....
Everytime I think of what he is, I'm reminded of the Neo Humans from 'Age of Armor.'

They could connect with their 'mechs, think faster than everyone else, and I think that they could seriously connect with computers to an extent, but they were frailer beyond all belief.

I'm going for he's just a massively enhanced human being, like you said, or an AI that can create holograms and stuff, but it's attached to a real human mind and that's where it gets 'emotions.'

How else do you explain his constant going by the book? Computers are one of the few things that will absolutely follow a given set of rules unless they are told/programmed otherwise.

That does make sense though, Knight. It's possible he wanted people who could be able to carry out his plan absolutely and exactly how he wanted it, so he made them and pretty much told them that they do it the way he planned it out and ensure everything stays on track with the different Meisters and Technicians. And the reason why they age different is because something inside their bodies stunt their growth completely. Kind of like alot of coffee as a kid. So they just age on different levels... Really different levels....

That or he froze them and then they were thawed out at somepoint when one of them died, like a replacement system.. But I doubt that...

Also, the whole 'Veda interface' thing the two had could be because the system is trained to Biologically identify those people, OR they have something in their blood/head that the system recongnises and moves into its 'user' program, allowing them to be something of a guest user in the administrators program, and that's why they can only go so far without hacking into everything and changing it. I.E. why Ribbons is now a regular user on the system - because he hacked into it and changed his level... Kind of. Aeolia is still the administrator to an extent, and Ribbons holds a level higher than Tieria.

Ribbons, essentially, was 'infected' by a virus and it caused him as atleast a partial human being to break from the system and think independently, probably if we're going by the Replacement Theory, as soon as he was woken up, he had developed an independent concious and that's why it took him so long to hack into Veda - Because he had essentially removed his 'lock' and the system recongnised he did so, and he had to do everything manually instead of automatically like Tieria.

That or I missed something..

Anyways, there's my out of date two cents,
Old 2008-10-19, 10:00   Link #147
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think Tieria is just like Nagato Yuki from TMHS, supposed to be an artificial being programmed with something he shouldn't have, emotions.

That is what sets him apart from the other "Humanoid Interfaces", or is it the "Tieria series" that allow them to have emotions (I suspect that Regene has got feelings for Ribbons)....
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 03:36   Link #148
ila-chan
ermmm...

Yeah, yeah; Tieria must be some kind of distant relative of Yuki Nagato!

He eats and drinks - which makes him needing glucose for metabolism or something.

Sumeragi once askes him to join them for a drink which he refused - which makes him older than 20 (he refuses Allelujah who wants to have adrink becuse he's a minor)... if he has an age...

The original Lockon once told him to told himself that he's human just like the rest of them...

He cries and blaming others for mistakes - in other words - HUMAN
Though, he might be some kind of upgraded human (like Newtypes, Coordinator...) but still, HUMAN

Last edited by ila-chan; 2008-10-20 at 05:24.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:10   Link #149
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
Yeah, yeah; Tieria must be some kind of distant relative of Yuki Nagato!

He eats and drinks - which makes him needing glucose for metabolism or something.

Sumeragi once askes him to join them for a drink which he refused - which makes him older than 20 (he refuses Allelujah who wants to have adrink becuse he's a minor)... if he has an age...

The original Lockon once told him to told himself that he's human just like the rest of them...

He cries and blaming others for mistakes - in other words - HUMAN
Though, he might be some kind of upgraded human (like Newtypes, Coordinator...) but still, HUMAN
And you forgot one more thing.

He loves Lockon, only the way a human can.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 19:59   Link #150
FireChick

Sorry for a bit of off-topicness, but I heard Tieria's character CD is out. Man, I want it! I wanna hear him sing!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 17:15   Link #151
The Monarch of Roses

I am pleased with his development, although; I liked his inital ruthlessness.
The Monarch of Roses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 18:58   Link #152
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Hes becoming a much more likeable character. If he keeps this up i might just remove him from my "wish he dies" list.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 19:09   Link #153
The Monarch of Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Hes becoming a much more likeable character. If he keeps this up i might just remove him from my "wish he dies" list.
Because he isn't unrealistically chipper or emo and actually follows the goal set for him?
Old 2008-11-03, 19:11   Link #154
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monarch of Roses View Post
Because he isn't unrealistically chipper or emo and actually follows the goal set for him?
More like he isnt a pompous ass and actually respects the rest of CB.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 19:14   Link #155
The Monarch of Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
More like he isnt a pompous ass and actually respects the rest of CB.
Well, Setsuna was an unstable kid and Ajwtfever was to some degree unstable himself can you blame him?
Old 2008-11-08, 14:08   Link #156
MooMooFarm

This guy's biggest selling point was when he had his helmet on and said "Virtue blah blah blah". Simply the way he said Virtue made up for all the times he missed, which was A LOT. Seravee simply doesn't sound as awesome when the guy says it.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 10:44   Link #157
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

I like the way Tieria preach saji. it just remind me of his bitchy attitude in the beginnig of S1 but in the good way. he should do it more often
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 09:39   Link #158
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
I like the way Tieria preach saji. it just remind me of his bitchy attitude in the beginnig of S1 but in the good way. he should do it more often
Yes! I agree precisely. Bitch more often, Tieria!
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 08:07   Link #159
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

woah Just who is that woman. don't tell me that tieria is actually a girl. but where did he hide those things. same goes for regene. Tieria and regene were actually identical (DNA) what's the meaning of it? will tieria betray CB or is it regene the one that will betray Innovator
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 08:11   Link #160
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
woah Just who is that woman. don't tell me that tieria is actually a girl. but where did he hide those things.
Tieria can still be male and wear fakes breasts you know.