AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-11-15, 20:22   Link #7781
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Are you two children done bickering? You're going nowhere with this. It was a combination of the GN-X and the GN-Fangs that neutralized the Gundam Dynames. I don't see what the GN-Arms cannon has to do with this.
Old 2008-11-15, 20:26   Link #7782
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Are you two children done bickering? You're going nowhere with this. It was a combination of the GN-X and the GN-Fangs that neutralized the Gundam Dynames. I don't see what the GN-Arms cannon has to do with this.
LoL, you wouldn't be able to see would you? What with you being so far off the ground riding on that high horse of yours.

Newsflash:
Master Asia called. He wants Fuunsaiki back.

Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 20:35   Link #7783
Bring d0wn tEh Sky
For Great Justice !!

not to mention that Graham managed to land a hit on a Throne and to steal its GN saber.

Graham VS Setsuna in equal machines ? I'm not sure, but I'd say graham wins.
Bring d0wn tEh Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 20:37   Link #7784
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring d0wn tEh Sky View Post
Graham VS Setsuna in equal machines ? I'm not sure, but I'd say graham wins.
I find Graham to be the better pilot out of the two, easily.

Nothing against Setsuna as a pilot, because he has shown what he can do on more then one occasion.
Old 2008-11-15, 22:38   Link #7785
miles316

Smile Graham vs Setsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I find Graham to be the better pilot out of the two, easily.

Nothing against Setsuna as a pilot, because he has shown what he can do on more then one occasion.
If it was their first encounter Graham would win hands down.

Last edited by miles316; 2008-11-15 at 22:54.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 03:03   Link #7786
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
So you didn't see the Fangs ravage the Dynames immediately afterwards?
well that gnx didn't just damage dynames it also distracted lockons and forced him to look the other way giveing ali the chance to attack so lockon was kind of surprised by that gnx which hit him but i guess everything goes in war and ali is the winner but i hope teria kicks his ass and turns him gay
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 03:56   Link #7787
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
well that gnx didn't just damage dynames it also distracted lockons and forced him to look the other way giveing ali the chance to attack so lockon was kind of surprised by that gnx which hit him but i guess everything goes in war and ali is the winner but i hope teria kicks his ass and turns him gay
Well, it didn't quite give Ali a chance to attack so much as it revealed to Ali that Lockon was blind on his right side, giving him the perfect angle of attack using the GN-Fangs.
Old 2008-11-16, 05:03   Link #7788
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
So you didn't notice Lockon ravage the Zwei with the cannon from the GN Arms?

h snap!:
I'm talking about the Zwie Vs. Dynames, not when Lockon shot it witht the GN Arms Cannon.

Anyway, Rising Dragon is right, this discussion is going no where now.
Old 2008-11-16, 06:08   Link #7789
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I'm talking about the Zwie Vs. Dynames, not when Lockon shot it witht the GN Arms Cannon.

Anyway, Rising Dragon is right, this discussion is going no where now.
lol peace to my gundam brothers and sisters lol let us finish this off by saying that at the beginning of the fight lockon was allover ali but then ali had abit of luck with that GNX flying in which exposed neils weakness and ali saw that and totalled dynames with his fangs makeing him the winner which sucks big time but wait till lyle gets his shot ali is so going down
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 19:04   Link #7790
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

So can someone direct me to the latest episode summaries that have been released?
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 22:19   Link #7791
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=7659

There. Also some spoiler on episode 8

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-11-16, 23:26   Link #7792
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Both of them, or just Tieria?
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 23:31   Link #7793
Kir

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

Spoiler for :
Is there any reason why Tieria is in female disguise instead of normal disguise? Not that I mind
Kir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 23:33   Link #7794
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Both of them, or just Tieria?
I certainly don't want to see Setsuna in female disguise
Old 2008-11-17, 00:16   Link #7795
Knight_SV

this week episode is a good prove that louise skill wasn't good enough to challenge the gundams, so i don't think she will do a necesssary damage to them
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 00:54   Link #7796
ila-chan
ermmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

Spoiler for :

Ok, Tieria as a female is ok (anticipated it, actually). But, the other one? James Bond didn't need to crossdress while going undercover.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 01:24   Link #7797
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
Ok, Tieria as a female is ok (anticipated it, actually). But, the other one? James Bond didn't need to crossdress while going undercover.
no, the spoilers didn't say Setsuna was disguised as a female, just Tieria. Though I can see how the wording of that summary could give you the wrong idea.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 00:55   Link #7798
MooMooFarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Sunrise actually put Sergei pretty high up on the list, next to Ali even. But all the best MS goes to Soma, so he is relegated to battle commander rather than charging head on. The way it is going, we may never know what he would be like with a top of the line MS anymore. Sergei is NOT going to join A-Laws, which means he will miss out on all the Federation MS upgrades.
Link to Sunrise crap, because curiosity is killing me. Give details/specifications on what this list is about please.

Quote:
1. Perfect Soldier HAllelujah

2. Ali/Graham/Neil

3. Sergei
I gave up trolling long ago because people are too clueless about the subtle messages or even the plain in your face messages, but this opinion just bugs me too much to pass up.

Regardless of how legitimate the super soldier power up is, the FACT is that Hal Al kun has never owned ANYONE other than Sergei and Soma from the Named Soldier division. If 00 S1 was a sports match, then Soma/Sergei/Hal+AL was pretty much a 2v1 the entire match while the rest of their teamates played a real match.

I mean, yeah you can all go super soldier this, super soldier that, but here let's look at this LOGICALLY for once. Super Soldiers are a product of HRL R&D correct? How technologically advanced is HRL? I would say decently advanced. But you want to know what's even more advanced? CB. Aka, Aeolia, which ding ding some of you got it in your heads by now, the Innovators. Now, perhaps the S2 Innovator club will show that not everyone is a reject like Tieria, but Tieria is the WORSE meister in the damn club.

Face it, Tieria has killed ZERO named pilots.

Tieria has never won a 1v1 against any named pilot other than Patrick the jobber.

Tieria is a chubby chaser turned Jared from Subway as prove by his gundam choice not ONCE but TWICE.

So, by all LOGIC, a SUPERIOR modified being still being CRAP would make me think that this SUPER SOLDIER deal only so much relates to a normal no name cannon fodder. I mean, hell yeah Soma Peries and Hal+Al are heaps above Ensign Ming and whoever the hell got a one episode cameo, but does that mean they get to beat Japanophile and FujiKei or James Bond Neil? Very unlikely.

Course, this opinion is all subject to change, as I listen to whatever the hell Sunrise states, cause Sunrise makes the rules not me. So if they want to make Patrick the best pilot, then by all means. Cause he sure as hell could be.

Quote:
Reminds me of the Mizushima's interview where he said that Season 2 would be "darker" and "sadder" than S1...
Link please. =]

Quote:
If we don't need someone avenging against Ali, then I don't want Mr Bushido to do the deed. Instead, I would like Sergei to do the honors in an Ahead.

After all, Sergei is practically Ali's exact opposite. Sergei deserve a real kill onscreen.
If we go by personal desires, I want Ali to win and live. It'd be a rare case where FujiKei's character comes out on top (Maybe it's just me, but rarely have I seen this guy voice a protagonist or a non-side kick that doesn't end up getting owned, wait nvm even as a side kick he gets owned LOL FMA) and an even rarer case where a complete jackass gets unpunished. It'd be the ultimate troll to the Gundam series, where story/character driven plots happen, and it'd be some epic speaker phone message by Prince Ali "The world ain't fair and greatness takes you anywhere"

But yeah, speaking logically, Sergei ain't doing jack squat. So don't get your hopes up =]
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 15:05   Link #7799
Shadow Kira01

Up to the end of episode 6, I will try to determine the end result..

Mr. Vodka, Sergei will possibly die. Considering that he is extremely powerless in the eyes of the A-Laws and that the A-Laws are the elites of the Alliance with special authority that also greatly abuses authority and consider human lives as worthless and expandable, Sergei is in great trouble. On top of all this, he adopted Soma Peries as his daughter, since he didn't had one. He only had a son and the guy is more of a military man focused on the war and his missions.

As the title of episode 7 implies, Soma Peries will be regaining her memories and will be joining the side of the Celestial Being as another ace pilot to ease up their tasks. More pilots on the side of Celestial Being means easier work and more time to relax. 4 guys taking on every country in the world is mission impossible, obviously. With Soma gone to the side of Celestial Being, the A-Laws will utilize the relationship between Colonel Vodka and Soma Peries, putting him in the risk of either fighting/killing his adopted daughter in battle or disobeying his superiors which will result in either his execution/imprisonment or death due to defending Soma Peries in battle. Colonel Sergei is a great person with passion and kindness, but he chose to fight on the wrong side and tragedy will be awaiting him. Possibly, he joined the Alliance thinking that the group fights for justice, yet the Alliance actually wears the mask of "justice" and commits act of mass-murdering and terror in the eyes of everyday Middle East civilians.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 15:26   Link #7800
miles316

Smile

colonel serge is not powerless he is a loyal soldier serving a legitimate government until he gets hold of erefutable evidence of A-LAWS atrocity he will continue to serve the Federation.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers