AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 05:07   Link #21
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

actually we can just get naruto to wait till he he is "full" and needs to go sh** then go to the village they wanna destroy then ask him to kagebushin in to 1000 of him and just sh** there i bet that would pretty much "get rid" of the ninjas from the village thus destroyign the village, that is the shinobi's dun choke to death of the smell first
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 06:07   Link #22
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka??
actually we can just get naruto to wait till he he is "full" and needs to go sh** then go to the village they wanna destroy then ask him to kagebushin in to 1000 of him and just sh** there i bet that would pretty much "get rid" of the ninjas from the village thus destroyign the village, that is the shinobi's dun choke to death of the smell first
Too bad that the cloned shit consists solely of chakra and would disappear if the turd was given a good punch.

A true blue Ninja should be able to tell cloned shit from real shit, altho I don't think they became Ninja's to punch cloned shit. Nevertheless the technique would be pretty much useless. Why am I even responding in a serious way to this..?
Old 2004-12-22, 08:04   Link #23
brassmonkey

not really. technically, all of them are real narutos. they have the same feeling, same goals, same character.
brassmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 22:36   Link #24
max201

DBZ , random ball of what ever there hell they are , ah no , no way DBZ has so many crap attacks , there all the FECKING SAME!

no when i read Rasengan Version 2.0 , i though of Rasengan using 9 - talis chakra ( a red ball instead of a blue one )

That would be cool
max201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:17   Link #25
brassmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by max201
DBZ , random ball of what ever there hell they are , ah no , no way DBZ has so many crap attacks , there all the FECKING SAME!

no when i read Rasengan Version 2.0 , i though of Rasengan using 9 - talis chakra ( a red ball instead of a blue one )

That would be cool

hmm.. then
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-23, 05:07   Link #26
Racheal
Super Robot War Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey
hmm.. then
Spoiler:
A Rasengan powered by Kyubi`s chakra?

If it was an all in one attack, the effect would be catastrophic on the recipient and the landscape..
Racheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 07:07   Link #27
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheal
A Rasengan powered by Kyubi`s chakra?

If it was an all in one attack, the effect would be catastrophic on the recipient and the landscape..
maybe the kyuuby rasengan will be as big as an elephant so pple cant run from it even if they want to afterall increasinghte dmg would be abit redundant since its supposed to be already fatal
Old 2004-12-23, 14:06   Link #28
Racheal
Super Robot War Player

Not really, all that needs to be done is to trap his feet and he will be a punching bag for anyone.

So far, i believe that if Chakra is concentrated, it can be projected. Some power dissipates of course, but there should still be enough for massive damage.

Regarding Rasengan and Chidori, i believe Rasengan is the more practical technique since can use Rasengan to block Chidori with one hand and use the other to create another Rasengan ball to attack the opponent blind side. Chidori can only be used with one hand since all chakra is accumulated in that hand.
Racheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 19:10   Link #29
dyslexic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey
actually the rasengan wasn't at the body, when jiraiya first contacted the rasengan on the man's body, he was already starting to spin, with a shove, jiraiya releases the rasengan and it disperses its concentration and the guy went flying.

compare it to when naruto shoved the rasengan into kabuto and held it there.

the damage difference is alot.
And Jiraiya was using a very weak rasengan too. I'm wondering how powerful naruto's rasengan actually is compared to jiraiya's.
dyslexic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 00:51   Link #30
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

apparently from the latest anime chakra can be stable outside the body(the spiderman's web) making a flying rasengan more probable
Old 2004-12-24, 00:59   Link #31
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
apparently from the latest anime chakra can be stable outside the body(the spiderman's web) making a flying rasengan more probable
Hrm, laminar chakura flow- like that contained in objects or threads, or even extended from weapons or fingers is stable.

Rasengan is the ultimate in turbulent chakura flow. I think it is the antithesis of stable, and definitely wont get thrown anytime soon- definitely not without kishimoto doing some serious explain'in.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 01:27   Link #32
fieryshadowcard

Quote:
That's irrelevant. You're forgetting that you don't even need to reach that far for instances of disconnected Chakra outside of the body. Kage Bunshin, Mizu Bunshin, Makyou Hyoshou (Demonic Ice Mirrors), Amaterasu, the ice needles Haku can make at will, etc. Even so, the central focus of undissipating Chakra outside of the body seems to revolve around Chakra that is both contained and settled (the exception is Amaterasu; then again, it could be argued that the Chakra is contained inside the black flames).

Naruto's usage of Chakra is entirely different. For one, it's not contained. It's moving freely in his hand with the only reason that it doesn't dissipate being that he's controlling it. It's highly unstable. Unstable, violent Chakra tends to need a constant output because it dissipates (Neji's Kaiten, Katon jutsus, Temari's Kamaitachi). The amazing thing about the Rasengan is that the Chakra doesn't dissipate. But the only reason for that seems to be due to the control done through physical contact. That alone seems unprecedented, but because of that, it also seems highly necessary (ie. no control means no Rasengan)

The best way to think of Rasengan is like a bucket of water being swung with centrifugal force; if the source of that force stops (in that case, the arm swinging it; in this case, Naruto's manipulating of the Chakra), the contents being controlled by the force scatter in every which direction (ie. dissipate).

The only way Chakra could be manipulated well outside of a container or without direct physical contact is if it is done by someone who has advanced (emphasis on advanced since everyone can control Chakra at distances to some extent), long-range Chakra control, where the Chakra doesn't need to be channeled through a solid object to connect to something. So far, only Kankurou (yeah, right, like he could ever do Rasengan) and Gaara seem to have that ability.

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
fieryshadowcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 01:28   Link #33
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

OMFG, I hate it when I can't say anything at all in reply to some people because of the very minor Manga spoilers.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 02:51   Link #34
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
That's irrelevant. You're forgetting that you don't even need to reach that far for instances of disconnected Chakra outside of the body. Kage Bunshin, Mizu Bunshin, Makyou Hyoshou (Demonic Ice Mirrors), Amaterasu, the ice needles Haku can make at will, etc. Even so, the central focus of undissipating Chakra outside of the body seems to revolve around Chakra that is both contained and settled (the exception is Amaterasu; then again, it could be argued that the Chakra is contained inside the black flames).

Naruto's usage of Chakra is entirely different. For one, it's not contained. It's moving freely in his hand with the only reason that it doesn't dissipate being that he's controlling it. It's highly unstable. Unstable, violent Chakra tends to need a constant output because it dissipates (Neji's Kaiten, Katon jutsus, Temari's Kamaitachi). The amazing thing about the Rasengan is that the Chakra doesn't dissipate. But the only reason for that seems to be due to the control done through physical contact. That alone seems unprecedented, but because of that, it also seems highly necessary (ie. no control means no Rasengan)

The best way to think of Rasengan is like a bucket of water being swung with centrifugal force; if the source of that force stops (in that case, the arm swinging it; in this case, Naruto's manipulating of the Chakra), the contents being controlled by the force scatter in every which direction (ie. dissipate).

The only way Chakra could be manipulated well outside of a container or without direct physical contact is if it is done by someone who has advanced (emphasis on advanced since everyone can control Chakra at distances to some extent), long-range Chakra control, where the Chakra doesn't need to be channeled through a solid object to connect to something. So far, only Kankurou (yeah, right, like he could ever do Rasengan) and Gaara seem to have that ability.

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
lol actually i think the rasengan is coated with a layer of air which is a medium of contact or may even act as a container, just because you cant see the container doesnt mean its not there

and the physical contact keeps the dissipation low/non-existent part is more of your interpretation, isn't it? i don't remember it being said that the reason for the rasengan is close is becuase physical contact is needed for non-dissipation of chakra

otherwise i agree that it could be controlled by thin threads of chakra i guess like kankoru does to his dolls
Old 2004-12-24, 03:08   Link #35
Jewpac

Well there's something about that..

Quote:
lol actually i think the rasengan is coated with a layer of air which is a medium of contact or may even act as a container, just because you cant see the container doesnt mean its not there
Well with that, you could say that the continuous spinng of the chakra that is performed by naruto is the only way to keep the air flow proceeding and keep the ball of chakra together. that, by definition, when naruto stops spinning (ex: the rasengan being thrown) would stop the airflow around the rasengan letting the chakra dissipate pretty much very near to him. Personally it reminds me of capcom's Dan throwing his half ass weak fireball. there's too much logic about the flow of chakra to say that rasengan can be thrown, or
Quote:
- definitely not without kishimoto doing some serious explain'in.
Jewpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 01:07   Link #36
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

can he make explosive clones like the dbz small kids?
Old 2004-12-25, 14:03   Link #37
brassmonkey

Quote:
can he make explosive clones like the dbz small kids?
of course! just attach exploding tags onto the naruto clones, and poof! instant taliban terrorists!