Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-02, 21:16   Link #401
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
Why the heck would she expect him to be alive at all? He got stabbed right in front of her and dropped dead. ><
The song makes me wonder if there was supposed to be an ending that made it a little more obvious to both Kallen and C.C. that Lelouch was alive, like C.C. more obviously talking to the cart driver and Kallen getting a letter or something from Lelouch, just to let her know that he was still around.

Admittably, if he were still alive though, it's likely that he would want Kallen to be able to move forward w/o him. He's likely on some sort of quest associated w/ Geass OR simply needs to be in hiding from the world. That's not the life he would have for Kallen. He wanted both of them to return to their loved ones (his sister, her mother) and their friends at Ashford; he gave that up so that she wouldn't have to.

Still, IF he's alive AND Kallen finds out, you can bet she'll hunt him down to the ends of the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
Though the song may refer to Kallen, I think it's more directed at Nunnally, because of the pinky promise.
I think that, depending on the part of the song, it refers to either one of them OR possibly both. The song was released the week of Kallen's kiss, but the pinky promise can't be ignored. It's kinda like how Kallen's song starts by thanking everyone, but moves on to Lelouch specifically.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-10-02, 22:03   Link #402
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
Here are the lyrics to Regeneration, Lelouch's char song. I tried my best to translate it. There are some errors, for sure. People can feel free to improve/correct the lyrics. I'll be posting this in Lelouch's thread as well.

Spoiler for Regeneration lyrics:

Though the song may refer to Kallen, I think it's more directed at Nunnally, because of the pinky promise.
TO me it's obviously more to Nunnally. After all whatever he did was for Nunnally. And Lelouch made a pinky promise to Nunnally. Sorry it doesn't make sense if it's just for Kallen? What about other people he cared well?

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Last edited by Deliberation; 2008-10-02 at 22:46.
Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 22:04   Link #403
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
TO me it's obviously more to Nunnally. After all whatever he did was for Nunnally. And Lelouch made a pinky promise to Nunnally. Sorry it doesn't make sense if it's for Kallen.
What he did was initially for Nunnally. Then, it began to involve everyone else he cared about, especially when he thought Nunnally was dead.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 22:49   Link #404
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Crap! I'm still looking for R2 SE4. I must!!!!!

Unless someone's willing to share it.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 22:55   Link #405
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
TO me it's obviously more to Nunnally. After all whatever he did was for Nunnally. And Lelouch made a pinky promise to Nunnally. Sorry it doesn't make sense if it's just for Kallen? What about other people he cared well?
Shh, that might actually employ the logic they allegedly so highly covet.

Regeneration is about everyone, not Kallen.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 23:18   Link #406
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post

Hey now, don't go knocking all Kalulu fans like that. I said the song was part for Nunally and part for Kallen (and yes other people as well).

The first verse to me seems to talk about Kallen (and as far as tears go, Kallen had them too when Lelouch basically told her to piss off in episode 19). The timing of the songs release also suggests that.

The second part with the pinky swear is about Nunnally. It seems to end more about all the people he cares for in general.

That's my take on it, and I think it's quite logical.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-10-02, 23:24   Link #407
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...

nah,arrcording to Leloush's song and ep 25,we now have NanalyxLelouch as canon pairing
Virgo_3079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 23:24   Link #408
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post
nah,arrcording to Leloush's song and ep 25,we now have NanalyxLelouch as canon pairing
They say incest is best.
Old 2008-10-02, 23:45   Link #409
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I don't mind. XP

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2008-10-02, 23:51   Link #410
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Hey now, don't go knocking all Kalulu fans like that. I said the song was part for Nunally and part for Kallen (and yes other people as well).
And I'm saying it can be easily applied to the world he knows.

Quote:
The first verse to me seems to talk about Kallen (and as far as tears go, Kallen had them too when Lelouch basically told her to piss off in episode 19). The timing of the songs release also suggests that.
Tears don't need to be physically seen by the audience to be expressed. Who knows when this was written or recorded in comparison to release timing? No evidence. Moving on.

Quote:
The second part with the pinky swear is about Nunnally. It seems to end more about all the people he cares for in general.
He made the pinky swear with Nunnally, but what the pinky swear's implications are in terms of his overall goal are much more broad.

Quote:
That's my take on it, and I think it's quite logical.
And I'm inclined to disagree for my expressed reasons.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:11   Link #411
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Listened to the R2 SE4, Track 2. Supposedly, Burai, Gekka and Zangetsu are the next guests on "Welcome Knigtmare-san! XP

Old 2008-10-03, 00:25   Link #412
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post

............. How can the song be about EVERYONE, but not about Kallen??
Old 2008-10-03, 00:47   Link #413
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Listened to the R2 SE4, Track 2. Supposedly, Burai, Gekka and Zangetsu are the next guests on "Welcome Knigtmare-san! XP
I heard the next audio drama will be about Lloyd gathering the Knightmares for a meeting. I wonder if the Guren will be there. Also who will be the voice of the Knightmares? Maybe their pilots?
Old 2008-10-03, 00:49   Link #414
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I heard the next audio drama will be about Lloyd gathering the Knightmares for a meeting. I wonder if the Guren will be there. Also who will be the voice of the Knightmares? Maybe their pilots?
synthesize voice speaks.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:00   Link #415
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue View Post
synthesize voice speaks.
That sounds kind of dull. I'm thinking they may use the pilots voices.
I'm not sure if you heard the one that happened at the Kugarugi shrine, but it was the Emperor Charles VA who voiced the demon.

I'm just curious if the meeting will be the Britannian KMFs or all the KMFs.
I don't see why they wouldn't have all the KMFs. There was the audio drama that had pretty much every woman in the cast minus TainZi.

You got to wonder what their complaints the KMFs would have.
Old 2008-10-03, 01:01   Link #416
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
I'm not sure if you heard the one that happened at the Kugarugi shrine, but it was the Emperor Charles VA who voiced the demon.

I don't see why they wouldn't have all the KMFs. There was the audio drama that had pretty much every woman in the cast minus TainZi.

I don't think KMF are going to pull a transformer.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:06   Link #417
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue View Post
I don't think KMF are going to pull a transformer.
Isn't it about Lloyd gathering a meeting of the Knightmares and listening to their complaints. I doubt it will just be Lloyd will just be talking to himself.
I think it would be funny if having Kallen be the voice of the Guren and Suzaku the Lancelot.

I wonder how far it will go with the KMFs. Would it have the Shinkirou and ShenHu?
Old 2008-10-03, 01:07   Link #418
Elicit

Quote:
I'm not sure if you heard the one that happened at the Kururugi shrine, but it was the Emperor Charles VA who voiced the demon.

The KMFs do use their pilots' voices: Lancelot as Suzaku, Guren as Kallen, Gawain as Lelouch (Zero) + C.C. before it primarily becomes C.C.'s voice, Tristan as Gino, Mordred as a stuttering Anya, Shen Hu as a smooth talking Xingke, Siegfried as Jeremiah, Vincent as a deadpan sounding Rolo, and Shinkirou as Lelouch with a weird Kansai-ben accent.

Quote:
Isn't it about Lloyd gathering a meeting of the Knightmares and listening to their complaints. I doubt it will just be Lloyd will just be talking to himself.
I think it would be funny if having Kallen be the voice of the Guren and Suzaku the Lancelot.

I wonder how far it will go with the KMFs. Would it have the Shinkirou and ShenHu?
See above.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:19   Link #419
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
The KMFs do use their pilots' voices: Lancelot as Suzaku, Guren as Kallen, Gawain as Lelouch (Zero) + C.C. before it primarily becomes C.C.'s voice, Tristan as Gino, Mordred as a stuttering Anya, Shen Hu as a smooth talking Xingke, Siegfried as Jeremiah, Vincent as a deadpan sounding Rolo, and Shinkirou as Lelouch with a weird Kansai-ben accent.
Have you heard it, or are you just guessing?

Why would the Gawain be in this since it's a season one KMF?
Old 2008-10-03, 01:21   Link #420
Elicit

Quote:
Have you heard it, or are you just guessing?

Why would the Gawain be in this since it's a season one KMF?
I have heard both tracks, yes. And there was information beforehand that had several characters listed as the KMFs they pilot (aka Gawain was listed as being voiced by Lelouch and C.C.; Siegfried as Jeremiah).

Why not?
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama cd