AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 12:39   Link #41
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Well, she didn't drop the flute. She just picked up the kunai. I'm pretty sure she still has it.

Tayuya's get the wind attack, but Shika was able to evade that by hiding behind trees and all, and you saw how Temari couldn't do anything about that. Trees all up in this piece here.

Plus, Tayuya can just fire off Genjutsu once she whips out the flute again.

On a side note...Sakon in Kiba's clothes looks hilarious.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:43   Link #42
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vstylex
Nope just choji since he specifically says If he takes the pill he will die....Also having them saved at the last minute to me lessens the sacrifice Neji made to beat Spidey.I mean he has 2 holes in his body and is probaly on the verge of death...While everybody else is coming out of this relatively unharmed...
Naruto's not coming back undamaged. Neither is Lee. I was kinda glad to see him get stomped. Kimi vs. Gaara is a much more sensible matchup.

Kiba's not undamaged either. He's messed up just about as much as Neji, and someone else is wearing his clothes. That's the ultimate diss.

Shika's pretty much uninjured, aside from the broken finger. Hopefully he stays that way.
Old 2004-04-09, 12:46   Link #43
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Naruto's not coming back undamaged. Neither is Lee. I was kinda glad to see him get stomped. Kimi vs. Gaara is a much more sensible matchup.

Kiba's not undamaged either. He's messed up just about as much as Neji, and someone else is wearing his clothes. That's the ultimate diss.

Shika's pretty much uninjured, aside from the broken finger. Hopefully he stays that way.
and what makes it worse, is that Sakon is making the coat look alot better than Kiba did
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:47   Link #44
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Seriously ... can you even imagine what would happen if someone touched MY FUBU jacket ... Kiba is on the edge right now ...

Edit: dude I dont wear FUBU! Kiba's jacket looks a lot like what black men are sporting nowadays
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:51   Link #45
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
and what makes it worse, is that Sakon is making the coat look alot better than Kiba did
He's totally pulling the "Will Smith from M.I.B.".

Inane's going to translate that like from Sakon as:

"The difference between you and me punk, is...I make this look gooooood."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Seriously ... can you even imagine what would happen if someone touched MY FUBU jacket...
Uh...you wear Fubu?

Didn't you read that one Boondocks strip where Huey is dissin' Fubu?
Old 2004-04-09, 12:51   Link #46
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
whoa... the creator must be spying on me, i posted "gaara vs kim" in 211 discusion... now we get to see gaara rape kim
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:19   Link #47
DemonNthaMist
Surfer AnBu

Send a message via AIM to DemonNthaMist
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
whoa... the creator must be spying on me, i posted "gaara vs kim" in 211 discusion... now we get to see gaara rape kim
what? ya never heard tha legend that kishi lurks in tha dark recesses of tha Ani-Suki forums?

and this chapter tho i haven't seen it yet, o gees i'm sure soon after i read it i'll hafta be goin for a change of pants.
DemonNthaMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:22   Link #48
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
I knew it!, i said that Gaara Temari and Kankuro would be the intruders, bwahahahahaha ^^
Actually, it seems like Sand and Leaf are allied again, according to what Temari says.
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:27   Link #49
Drunken_Boxer
o.0

Send a message via MSN to Drunken_Boxer
ahhhhhhh ye! Gaara and the gang are back.

oh geez that means Gaara and Lee vs Kimimaro.

can't breath...can't breath.

/starts to giggle like a girl
Drunken_Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:34   Link #50
Gai-Kakashi

Hey guys, a new Naruto fan been born (does that mean a Ninja gets his wings?).

Anyway, awesome chapter! It's great to see that Garaa has found a measure of redemption it seems.

Lee may be wounded, but he isn't out yet. And don't be so hard on the lad, he just got out of surgery and was still able to rescue Naruto's ass and smack Kimmy around like a rag doll for a while. Anyone else looking forward to a Lee-Garaa tag team of Kimmy?

Nice new duds they're sporting too, especially Temari. Very Samurai-esque.

I still wonder about the fate of Chouji and Neji though. It's possible a Jounin medical team reached them or something like that. I'm fine with their death (or life) either way though. Chouji was just starting to get interesting too.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:49   Link #51
Dual247

i wasn't surprise at all of the events that took place in this chapter. i had a feeling that the sand's genins would show up. ever since there was a hint that some were coming to help, i had thought of gaara and gang. they make the most sense in my opinion. while the rock lee return came as a surprise for me, it still means that help was needed for the leaf genins, since half of them are near dead. who would come to help? all the leafs chounins and jounins are already on missions and that would include the elders of hyuga, chouji, kiba, shika, and the others. so they can't help. and i highly doubt that ino and sakura or even shino would make much of a difference in these fights.

anyway, after feeling that the sands are coming, i went back to read some vols in naruto. reading back. the sands genins are the only ones that make sense.

1. sands found the dead body of their kazekage, and knows that oro did it. so they hate his guys and anything oro plans to do. sands aren't the bad guys, gotta remember that. they were just played by oro.

2. let's face it, the leafs genins need some extra help. they need more firepower. if the genins would have just beaten the freaks of oro, it would seem too easy. having gaara and sibs changes all that.

3. obviously, this series is trying to showcase their younguns, and besides the remaining left genins who are too weak to do much, the sands have 3 powerful ones. i mean, face it, they are the best choice.

4. gaara has already shown that he's changing for the better, thanks to naruto. therefore, it is not farfetched that he'd be one to come to the aid.

5. obviously, temari is a fan favorite. she has to have some special appearance. the fanboys are just clamoring for it.

6. rock lee can't beat kimi. it just wouldn't make much sense. that'll put rock too over. originally, i thought that kimi might die in battle due to his health. but help would be my next choice. and what genin can take on kimi but gaara of the sand.

of course, i can go on and on and on, but that would just bore the heck out of yall. but i am intrigued as to where this is headed. final note: gaara needs some friends and i hope naruto can be one to step up to be the one.
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:56   Link #52
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
Hey guys, a new Naruto fan been born (does that mean a Ninja gets his wings?).

Anyway, awesome chapter! It's great to see that Garaa has found a measure of redemption it seems.

Lee may be wounded, but he isn't out yet. And don't be so hard on the lad, he just got out of surgery and was still able to rescue Naruto's ass and smack Kimmy around like a rag doll for a while. Anyone else looking forward to a Lee-Garaa tag team of Kimmy?

Nice new duds they're sporting too, especially Temari. Very Samurai-esque.

I still wonder about the fate of Chouji and Neji though. It's possible a Jounin medical team reached them or something like that. I'm fine with their death (or life) either way though. Chouji was just starting to get interesting too.
You don't see Shizune in the hosptial when they're healing the other Jounin, so it's possible she ran by and did body collection. (Bring out your dead!)

And Ninja don't get wings...only fotonios thinks they do.

Temari has elevated herself to "the hotness" status.

Row + r = Rowr.

Lee, though looks majorly messed up. Kimi just said, "No." to all his moves now. I can't believe he tried to Lotus after surgery. Especially since if he wrapped Kimi up, Kimi would have killed him right there.

Lee is officially the stupidest fighter of all now. (Not his character, I mean, he just has the LEAST fighting sense of everyone there.) It might be partially because he's drunk...but when you try to punch someone, and then they stab you with their back, you don't wrap yourself to them.
Old 2004-04-09, 14:01   Link #53
tektonik
I can see that speed

I want to know what Sakura is doing besides sitting at home crying like a baby? I don't mind her character that much but she has to do something.....right?
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 14:03   Link #54
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
I want to know what Sakura is doing besides sitting at home crying like a baby? I don't mind her character that much but she has to do something.....right?
She could go hang herself, that would count as doing something. ^^
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 14:04   Link #55
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Sasuke mentally pimped her when he left already. But she'll probably show up in Naruto v. Sasuke.
Old 2004-04-09, 14:04   Link #56
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
*shrug* I'm ok with her sitting at home crying ... as long as kishimoto doesn't show it.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 14:05   Link #57
Gai-Kakashi

^

Think about that for a moment though, it's not like Lee has much of a choice. ALL of his moves are close range Taijutsu. He has no other option BUT to get in close. That has nothing to do with tactics or having no fighting sense, how else would he hurt the guy? Spit on him and call him names? Lee was at a disadvantage from the start. Besides from recovering from surgery, he's fighting an enemy that is PERFECT for Taijutsu combat (Orochimaru mentions as much). He's got uber dense bones, a cursed seal, is rediculously fast, and those morphic bones are quite nasty. He did very well, and hopefully he'll help out Garaa to finish off Kimmaro. After all, he made a nice guy promise.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 14:06   Link #58
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
She could go hang herself, that would count as doing something. ^^
Yeah...like the cat from the "Fight, Kikkoman!" flash animation.
Old 2004-04-09, 14:12   Link #59
aho
Is this is a challenge!!?

I love this chapter, what's next?

Spoiler:
aho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 14:13   Link #60
Gai-Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aho
I love this chapter, what's next?