AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-02-20, 05:20   Link #40481
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

"Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead." - Gene Fowler

"Now, all I need to do is get something done before I lose all the blood in my body." - Wavehawk
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 06:33   Link #40482
Eratas123

Just write what you consider fun Music helps, especially since I'm about near half-way done with the next chapter. I'm actually ahead of schedule.
Old 2013-02-20, 09:49   Link #40483
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Just write what you consider fun Music helps, especially since I'm about near half-way done with the next chapter. I'm actually ahead of schedule.
I am way over schedule, I really need to start typing something out. (-_-||)rz

Edit: Yea.... I got distracted easily.

OH! LOOK! SHINY!

*Went to play Borderland 2*
Old 2013-02-20, 10:20   Link #40484
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Is it strange for a dual wielder to hit the pommel of both swords together as a sort of a habit or focus before doing a particularly devastating attack?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 10:37   Link #40485
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Is it strange for a dual wielder to hit the pommel of both swords together as a sort of a habit or focus before doing a particularly devastating attack?
it is unnecessary...so yea... a little weird.

But as you mention, it is a habit. Probably that said-person is used to hitting pommel of his swords to focus.

===

I want to do an antagonist who is a scumbag of the lowest level.

The worst kind of person whom you really want to torture him for eternity than killing him (death is too cheap for somebody like him).

I think he is probably manipulative, treat everybody as mere tool and ready to use or throw them away as necessarily. He plan ahead of time (almost god-like in his planning), he give you false hope only to crush it completely.

To make him more annoying....I would make him arrogant, he know that you can't touch him but still taunt you to try.

How here is my question of the day: Is there any trait which I am forgetting? To make readers hate him thoroughly?
Old 2013-02-20, 10:39   Link #40486
demino_hellsin
That one guy

try asking eras. He seems to delve deep into the mind of the depraved.
Old 2013-02-20, 22:27   Link #40487
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*Look at the thread*

Antagonist, with exception are ranging from tolerable (almost no one care), understandable (sympathetic villain), and WTFRAEG inducing (complete monster).

INB4 updating KH chapter and publish a new fic

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-02-20 at 23:34.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 03:46   Link #40488
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I think I will model his personality after Caster from Fate Zero. He do evil things for the sake of art.....having abusive childhood make you sympathize with him but that is just an excuse (like I say he IS manipulative).

Probably make him more disturbing by adding hints of necrophilia and pedophilia into his resume of evil acts (engage in Slave trading and Grooming).
Old 2013-02-21, 05:43   Link #40489
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
I think I will model his personality after Caster from Fate Zero. He do evil things for the sake of art.....having abusive childhood make you sympathize with him but that is just an excuse (like I say he IS manipulative).

Probably make him more disturbing by adding hints of necrophilia and pedophilia into his resume of evil acts (engage in Slave trading and Grooming).

Onto my post:
Pondering abit about the AIC, since it projects a frontal field, would it affect anything that are completely hidden behind the object/person that's being AIC'd?
Old 2013-02-21, 05:48   Link #40490
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's a field. Get into it, no matter what you're hiding behind, you're stuck
Old 2013-02-21, 06:03   Link #40491
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Thing is, it's a frontal field, it's like a spray of energy from the Schwarzer Regen's hands. Granted, it has a very wide spread to ensure any frontal attacks get stopped but if comes into contact with something even bigger than the field's spread, it wouldn't make sense for something behind it to get frozen as well seeing as it's not even directly exposed.
Old 2013-02-21, 06:23   Link #40492
demino_hellsin
That one guy

despite the word field, I can only see the anime depicting it as a 3 dimensional space under influence. I guess AIC does drain quite a bit so this "field" is kept to a minimum, enough to encompass 1 enemy.
Old 2013-02-21, 06:36   Link #40493
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Maybe, though I'm more troubled by the idea that if the AIC affects anything within its spread including things hidden or concealed, how does the human heart manages to keep on beating? Or even the fact that the person affected could still breathe since the AIC would have frozen anything and everything with even abit of a mass that's within its range or reach, including particles in the air.
Old 2013-02-21, 07:58   Link #40494
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I imagined that scenario once. It still doesn't affect the inside of the IS, mostly because I theorized that the inside of the shield is a static environment separated from the outside. This would also explain how IS can independently go to outter space without the need for special modification. Though such a thing is still ill advised.
Old 2013-02-21, 08:40   Link #40495
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
*Age is on fire*

Worked too well? (That's is probably good in both good and bad way)
On the other hand, he is not supposed to be likable once you know his true nature.

Here is the explanation: Necrophilia only mention once in his life and he kind of like submissive girls who don't fight back. The problem is: Most women are independent and strong-willed after introduction of IS. So, he get around the problem by grooming a girl (hence the pedophilia part) with the "correct" personality.

Needless to say: some people find Mr Villain a little too attached to a little girl whom he bought/"saved" from Slave Market. But they just dismiss it as something minor (considering that he don't grope her chest or something like that)

he has a harem of little girls whom he "saved" from Slave market to become his bride candidates....

Being a monster that he is, you really don't want to know what happen to the boys he saved from the Black market.

He can make Fake IS core (taking away Adel's ability to make IS and give it to him). Fake IS core are called Ignite Sigma.

To make things worst, his fake IS are completed (rather than incomplete like other ISes) as war machines of Mass Destruction.

Thankfully, Ignite Sigma is even more expensive than IS so not all nations can afford it.
Old 2013-02-21, 08:53   Link #40496
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I imagined that scenario once. It still doesn't affect the inside of the IS, mostly because I theorized that the inside of the shield is a static environment separated from the outside. This would also explain how IS can independently go to outter space without the need for special modification. Though such a thing is still ill advised.
Had me thinking of why Ichika froze though. Perhaps his barrier wasn't on at that point? The idea I have to escape, not break through, the AIC is to deploy another frontal shell to block out the field which freezes the shell instead while the unit covered by it gets to escape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
*Age is on fire*

Worked too well? (That's is probably good in both good and bad way)
On the other hand, he is not supposed to be likable once you know his true nature.

Here is the explanation: Necrophilia only mention once in his life and he kind of like submissive girls who don't fight back. The problem is: Most women are independent and strong-willed after introduction of IS. So, he get around the problem by grooming a girl (hence the pedophilia part) with the "correct" personality.

Needless to say: some people find Mr Villain a little too attached to a little girl whom he bought/"saved" from Slave Market. But they just dismiss it as something minor (considering that he don't grope her chest or something like that)

he has a harem of little girls whom he "saved" from Slave market to become his bride candidates....

Being a monster that he is, you really don't want to know what happen to the boys he saved from the Black market.

He can make Fake IS core (taking away Adel's ability to make IS and give it to him). Fake IS core are called Ignite Sigma.

To make things worst, his fake IS are completed (rather than incomplete like other ISes) as war machines of Mass Destruction.

Thankfully, Ignite Sigma is even more expensive than IS so not all nations can afford it.
Caught the acronym there.

You're saying that units sporting the Ignite Sigma instead of a typical IS core will be more powerful?

On another note, I do believe I've found another inspiration for Minerva's full-armed/armor variation:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Appears more mobile and can potentially fly.
Old 2013-02-21, 08:58   Link #40497
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Who is more of a monster? The one who delights in exploitation of the weaknesses humanity and its notions have, or the one who discarded the notions of humanity and only identifies between being alive and being dead?
Old 2013-02-21, 08:59   Link #40498
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

The former, I'll say
Old 2013-02-21, 09:04   Link #40499
demino_hellsin
That one guy

basically Joker versus the anti-joker lol
Old 2013-02-21, 09:17   Link #40500
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Still the former.

I can at least try to forgive someone who only knows "Live or die". But someone who seeks pleasure from the vulnerability of others... flamethrower.jpg

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest