AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-07, 17:16   Link #281
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Well, i prefer raise a Nina flag, but i like felli too, because is a good chara; Mei is really moe but only this for now, probably when become jealous she will be more interesting; but surely i don't like leerin, typical useless chara that probably have a sort of big power and is good only with words for moral support but is always useless, oh well this for now
Old 2009-03-07, 17:26   Link #282
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Ep 9 add +1 point to Fon Fon x Felli flag.

I'm sure Fon Fon x Felli flag left the other flags far behind with the current development...and the only one that could match Felli i think would be Leerin.But with "distance" facotr being counted in into calculation,i'm sure Felli > Leerin in many many ways.

Go go Fon Fon x Felli
Old 2009-03-07, 17:32   Link #283
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Ep 9 add +1 point to Fon Fon x Felli flag.

I'm sure Fon Fon x Felli flag left the other flags far behind with the current development...and the only one that could match Felli i think would be Leerin.But with "distance" facotr being counted in into calculation,i'm sure Felli > Leerin in many many ways.

Go go Fon Fon x Felli
that's only temporary.... till Leerin wont come to Zerenii ^^

In ep9 you can cleary see (or rather hear) that Layfon is at the beggining refering to Leerin (so he is thinking about her every time ^^) and Leerin was remembering Layfon most of the time ^^ (she is completly thinking about him now ^^)

Even Feli is bugged by "why Leerin is" XD and Layfon didnt told about her ^^ (big secret to his heart ;] ) so I think that Leerin got more flags in this episdoe than Feli....

Besides Feli at the end of episode didnt had any frills.... (there was 1scene wher she called that cat girl a monkey... ) and later she was in full black suit..... so I dont know where you see those frills !
Old 2009-03-07, 19:37   Link #284
JediNight
キズランダム

Felli always wears the frilled slip under her uniform skirt. And she still has one under her hazard uniform skirt. (Which doesn't make sense, because the air/dust seemed to be burning Layfon when he went to fight the queen a few episodes ago...)

Mei won't be a real consideration, that's already clearly evident. Normal girl with no fighting powers in a shonen action show, doesn't previously know the main char, and barely has any screentime. I don't even think she's worthwhile enough to get kidnapped That role will probably fall to Leerin at some point haha... And Leerin also seems to fall more into the "love you as a sibling" role and to provide sexual friction for Nina/Felli.

Old 2009-03-07, 20:52   Link #285
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Well, i prefer raise a Nina flag, but i like felli too, because is a good chara; Mei is really moe but only this for now, probably when become jealous she will be more interesting; but surely i don't like leerin, typical useless chara that probably have a sort of big power and is good only with words for moral support but is always useless, oh well this for now
Actually, Mei is more useless than Leerin by far. But... Mei is still cute so we can't be without her either.

Also, I never thought frills were such a dangerous force. I always thought long lace thigh high or knee high boots with stockings was dangerous. Now I have to admit it's clearly a force to be reckon with.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:04   Link #286
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
I didn't use to have a fetish for thigh highs, but I've had a change of heart the last several years.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:20   Link #287
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I didn't use to have a fetish for thigh highs, but I've had a change of heart the last several years.
Same here. I think I started have a thing for thigh high boots or stockings ever since I watched Kiddy Grade.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:24   Link #288
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Same here. I think I started have a thing for thigh high boots or stockings ever since I watched Kiddy Grade.
I can't remember what changed me, but it was like a light switch.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:28   Link #289
Enternal

Quote:
I can't remember what changed me, but it was like a light switch.
Hahaha! I guess whatever it was, it must have some huge effect on you since it made you like that so sudden.

I wonder if those thigh highs and frills had the same effect on the people here or were they already fell victim to it before Felli came. It's like a vampire I guess, seeking out new victims although us victims don't really feel like victims now do we? Haha.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:34   Link #290
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Hahaha! I guess whatever it was, it must have some huge effect on you since it made you like that so sudden.

I wonder if those thigh highs and frills had the same effect on the people here or were they already fell victim to it before Felli came. It's like a vampire I guess, seeking out new victims although us victims don't really feel like victims now do we? Haha.
Can't rape the willing.

I have to admit, the frills and thigh highs helped convert me to the dark side.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:38   Link #291
Enternal

Quote:
Can't rape the willing.

I have to admit, the frills and thigh highs helped convert me to the dark side.
I wonder how it would be when you need to explain that to your girlfriend. Lol, it's funny how we are not not talking about anything related to the series except for our love of frills and thigh highs. Well, it's related to Felli so we are free from trouble I guess. Seems like there are no other inputs about frills and thigh highs from any other users. I guess the other people are scared to admit it their love for it right now.
Old 2009-03-07, 22:31   Link #292
TrueKnight

Ep 9 has added Felli as a love interest, but unfortunately I think it's still one sided with Fon-fon being a retard in romance department. But it's okay considering the explanation Fon-fon once being a major badass. Felli needs to go all out, hardcore.
Old 2009-03-07, 22:41   Link #293
justinstrife

Most shows like this have VERY little interest in romance from the male leads. They're too busy going GARRR or emo'ing.

Busou Renkin was a nice change of pace in that regard.
Old 2009-03-07, 23:05   Link #294
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Most shows like this have VERY little interest in romance from the male leads. They're too busy going GARRR or emo'ing.

Busou Renkin was a nice change of pace in that regard.
OMG I LOVE Busou Renkin, it owns!!!

but yea like you say, most male leads show little interest or wrongly directed interest

I don't mind Fon-Fon being all GARR here for time being, hes being GARR in a awesome way.
Theres no big ass moral speeches or thoughts like "can I beat this chump?!!" or "omg what the hell happened there?!!"(the "omg what the hell happened there?!!" is what I pull from Bleach mostly, theres way too much surprise on Ichigo's face too much of the time, you would think he would learn to know the unexpected by now -__-)

well ep 9 showed us Felli-chan has a new weapon to combat Fon-Fon's "dense-ness" ....the fragance of SHAMPOO!!(wonder what brand she is using?)
Old 2009-03-07, 23:09   Link #295
justinstrife

Hopefully Strawberry.
Old 2009-03-07, 23:35   Link #296
boss
I am boss

Layfon was written out to a timid/nice guy. I like the way he is but, i wouldn't mind if they raise the bar a bit more on his pimp skillz. It doesn't have to be blatant flirting, just subtle stuff. Him complimenting Felli is a good start. He should do this more often to his lady friends, most especially Nina. That should calm her down.
Old 2009-03-08, 03:56   Link #297
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Leerin is good too..but to me she is just your typical osana najimi that harbored feelings for her friend whom she close with ever since they were kids.I find that Felli is much more interesting anyway,since she is not your typical girl that would become a male lead's girlfriend (yea in many series,its always the "cheerful" girl that wins the love match).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Besides Feli at the end of episode didnt had any frills.... (there was 1scene wher she called that cat girl a monkey... ) and later she was in full black suit..... so I dont know where you see those frills !

Old 2009-03-08, 04:19   Link #298
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I still have somehow difficulties to feel anything seeing Felli in A class ZR with frills...she's so close to loli for me..i think it's cute, but that's all. Felli's more like a doll. ASnd i can hardly love a doll(not to mention that not even a mature doll).

Ok to fire up the thread:
How can you imagine the everyday life of Layfon with any of the girls as couple?
Old 2009-03-08, 05:03   Link #299
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
How can you imagine the everyday life of Layfon with any of the girls as couple?
I hope someone can come up with a (more) fun thoughts than what I can. Because I can't think much about it...

- Nina: training training training like hell in the platoon, cleaning work + chatting... some time off together etc

- Felli: chat chat chat chat chat blush blush blush kick kick kick kick Fon-fon being dominated by Felli etc Fon-fon makes food for Felli @ Felli learns cooking from Fon-fon, more opportunity for SCP to make use of Fon-fon because of the reason his sister dates with Fon-fon now

- Mei: happy days Mei finally manages to achieve her dream being a baker Layfon becomes her second-in-command at her own bakery, they exchange meals for each other

- Leerin: life goes on as usual taking care of their orphanage as a couple, Gramps (the one Leerin called oto-san) approves, Queen will tease Leerin for that while Savaris gives Leerin and Layfon some thumbs up and this --->>

- Naruki: go on every police job together everyday, practice etc, and yeah lunch together.

- Mifi: <insert your typical schoolgirls dating a boy here>
Old 2009-03-08, 05:05   Link #300
JediNight
キズランダム

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
I still have somehow difficulties to feel anything seeing Felli in A class ZR with frills...she's so close to loli for me..i think it's cute, but that's all. Felli's more like a doll. ASnd i can hardly love a doll(not to mention that not even a mature doll).
I don't think she looks loli at all -- got something against A-cups? That's about the only lacking part of her. Her body proportions are adult-looking besides her bust being small.

I think you've been spoiled by too many D-cups in anime
Closed Thread