AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-21, 20:41   Link #1
ForbiddenOne

Kotori Plus! (Kotori Love ExP)

Trying to unlock the scenerio scenes between "A firm stand" and "the second night", and the very last one... anyone know how?
Old 2011-08-20, 13:17   Link #2
Revan21

Kotori Plus! Walkthrough

Refuse the blond girl every time. If you go with her even once, you'll only get the normal ending.

Then comes the game show.

Best End
Give the right answer to all three questions:
1, It was Kotori.
2, Black underwear
3, I want them.

After that no matter what you pick, you'll get the pink ribbon and a shopping bag. Without spoiling the surprise, if done right Kotori will use it's contents in an extra scene

Good End
Answer incorrectly once/all the time.
Old 2011-12-28, 18:05   Link #3
WhiteWings

Well, this was helpful. Thanks. So simple a full on walkthrough is not needed beyond what you give to us!

I wonder if there was any games where a single girl (or boy) was singled out in a ero-visual novel to become the main attraction like this lovely bundle known as Kotori Love EXP.

The original Da Capo was suprisingly short though still fun.

On other visual novels... Shuffle was straightfoward and linear but fun... FSN was awesome especially with the voice acting that's been added.... Princess Waltz was a unexpected yet pleasantly suprise despite it's linear path... Koihime Musou was very fun though the ending is a tad anticlimatic and mildly depressing (for me)... MuvLuv is simply awesome though the 2nd game Alternative was just damn depressing... X-Change series was interesting and suprising to me who thought I wouldn't find genderbender themes interesting.... The Sagara Family was okay and at least the best of all the zyx games.... etc.... etc....
Old 2012-01-12, 07:07   Link #4
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
Well, this was helpful. Thanks. So simple a full on walkthrough is not needed beyond what you give to us!
Ofc, this walkthrough is just for the final part. In all the previous segments the correct answers are all marked and even if you choose a different one, it will still lead you to Kotori's route (since all the others are removed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
I wonder if there was any games where a single girl (or boy) was singled out in a ero-visual novel to become the main attraction like this lovely bundle known as Kotori Love EXP.
Kudryavka from Little Busters! has her own a expansion, called Ked Wafter

You should try reading Da Capo II as well, if you haven't yet. Nanaka's situation and story is pretty much the same as Kotori's
Old 2012-01-12, 22:40   Link #5
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Gosh, I remember this. Reverse NTR in a Da Capo
Old 2012-01-31, 04:31   Link #6
WhiteWings

I originally played Da Capo the original version then later replaced it with Kotori EXP. I just started playing to drown out the annoying chatter from the room below me and was playing it when my reaction was... who the heck is Tamaki Konomiya?

Now I am trying to find a walkthrough with her in it. Or maybe I should try to be like Jun'ichi Asakura and make decisions as I go to see where I end up. Such ventures always end up being interesting though often frustrating.

Crescendo I somehow didn't end up with anyone because of one conversation at the end with Kyoko though I was aiming for Kaho. Shuffle I actually got Asa like I wanted. With FSN I ended up with Shirou dying....

People who write walkthroughs are mindless machines I tell you.

...And we appreciate their help greatly.
Old 2012-04-12, 05:30   Link #7
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

I thought it was better to revive an older topic then create a new one, i got kotori love ex p and i was wondering if in the version of da capo plus communications that comes with it you could go after the other girls routes as well not just kotori ?

Last edited by delorean2200; 2012-04-12 at 06:06.
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote