Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-11, 16:02   Link #41
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
also the fact that lots of PC games can be Pirated now. even if you pirate WoW you still need a account and monthly payment.
Pirating a console game is way easier though. All console games are pretty much pirated from day 1.

As for the game itself. I loved it. I think it was much better than the first. The story line was much more fluent, combat system was also better. The endings were nice as well.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 17:15   Link #42
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Found a funny Glitch with Eleanor :

Lol "child abuse"
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 01:21   Link #43
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Just recently got this game and am loving it so far. Only up till the second part of Fontaine. I'm really like the new plasmids and traps seem alot more fun this time around. I like setting up traps and getting everything ready for my little sister to start gathering and watching it all unfold.
I have all my main plasmids at level 3 (Winter Blast, Insect Swarm, Security Command,Decoy, and Hypnotize) Having two security bots, insects, and a hypnotized enemy makes it pretty easy, but I'm having alot more fun than I thought I would. The story might not have the plot twist like the first one did (Well it might I guess since I still haven't finished it, but I'm assuming i'm pretty close) but I like the EleanorxDelta plot much better than the first one.