AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2012-02-17, 21:48   Link #1
Reidlos

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

So I have had a fail fest playing some anime on this tab which I just got, I read all over that MKVs work fine with (insert player here) but all the ones ive tried either don't work at all or slow down, audio drop etc If anyone has any tips on this let me know but what I would like to know just in case is

How to convert a subtitled MKV into like a MP4 I have a converter called Handbrake Ive been trying but I cant figure out how to add the subtitles, do i need to extract them first?

Update
Seems 480p MKV play fine with subs working fine

any reason the 720p ones are failing ;/ my test files have been 720p MKVs of Naruto/bleach and Persona 4
Old 2012-02-17, 21:58   Link #2
sneaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidlos View Post
How to convert a subtitled MKV into like a MP4 I have a converter called Handbrake Ive been trying but I cant figure out how to add the subtitles, do i need to extract them first?
You have to go to the "Subtitles" tab, select the subtitle track, check "burned in" and click "add" IIRC.
Old 2012-02-18, 06:10   Link #3
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

I have galaxy tab10.1 as well. I just downloaded and installed multiple video players with codecs. Works fine for me
Old 2012-05-19, 13:50   Link #4
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
I got a Galaxy Tab 2 and I downloaded a media player called MX Player and it works great. Only downside is it has to take a few moments to render the subtitle once I select it.