AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-02-16, 20:25   Link #401
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Yuuno is a alive in Future Tense... last I checked

But yeah, I guess Kaijo is on the other end of the spectrum. He goes through great lengths to ensure that every single character gets a mention or a role.
Guilty as charged!

I'm still upset I couldn't fit Hari Trebeca in.

And Yuuno is still alive! ...I think, anyway... (goes to check notes) I haven't mentioned him in awhile, have I?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 20:28   Link #402
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Due shot him to force Shari to spill the beans on the time travel deal. But yeah, you haven't touched on that recently.
Old 2011-02-17, 05:34   Link #403
Iromaru

Quote:
it's established that Vivio constantly goes to visit Yuuno at the library, but we never see her do that.
That was a long time ago.

In the meantime Vivio made friends her age and started training/hanging out with them. She also get closer with Lutecia. And Nanoha took a break from work.

I makes sense that she no longer have time for Yuuno.

But it still would be nice to at least mention him. Zafira appeared IN HUMAN FORM so who knows. Maybe Yuuno is just doing some archaeological work far away at the moment.
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 05:46   Link #404
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post
Maybe Yuuno is just doing some archaeological work far away at the moment.
That is when he find this book and that box.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 07:32   Link #405
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Yuuno: *attaches chainsaw* "...Groovy."

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 09:16   Link #406
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Pity a certain someone never returned his Boomstick
Old 2011-02-17, 10:28   Link #407
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post
That was a long time ago.
No it wasn't. While Sound Stage M3, where it's first mentioned, happened shortly after StrikerS, 3 years later in SSX, Vivio is working as a fully certified librarian. And then the Movie 1st Sound stage, which I imagine takes place around Vivid's time (1 year after SSX), has Yuuno mention that Vivio still visits him, along with her friends too.

So no, it wasn't a long time ago.

Of course Force is 2 years after that, but not really a 'long time.'

Heck, maybe since Nanoha is off fighting the Huckebein, Yuuno comes around to check on Vivio since she's home alone.
Old 2011-02-17, 10:35   Link #408
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
kinky
yeah that does sound plausible if not fot he possibility vivio is now old enough to have the house to herself yay japan standards

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 12:40   Link #409
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
kinky
yeah that does sound plausible if not fot he possibility vivio is now old enough to have the house to herself yay japan standards
Btw, isn't supposed that Nanoha have a maid or something like that on StrikerS? is she still around?

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 13:00   Link #410
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Well, after StrikerS Nanoha did hire Aina to be her personal house keeper and to help raise Vivio (yes, Nanoha and Aina raised Vivio together, not Nanoha and Fate ), but since she hasn't been seen at all since then, particularly in Vivid, I guess her services were no longer required. Possible Nanoha could call her in if Vivio ever needed a babysitter and others were busy.
Old 2011-02-17, 13:32   Link #411
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

It's pretty soon to tell but what method can you think the heroes will use ti finally defeat the Huckebein? taking into consideration that is already showed that the AEC alone can't do the trick.

Secondary upgrades(like Nanoha and her Fortress)? real upgrades to their original devices? an entirely different team of people with special powers? a nuke? an Eclipse "vaccine"? ...gang up on them? a control device/agent made by those lab people? .......the awakening of their "perfected" Eclipse Driver?

...well, thinking more seriously is a bit hard to tell now, we know that this guys are invincible killing machines for now but if they're running it probably means that said lab people actually have means to deal with them.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-02-17, 13:43   Link #412
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

The AEC weapons are still in the development stages so of course they're going to be flawed. Data from this battle will surely go towards improving them.
Old 2011-02-17, 14:25   Link #413
Justin_Brett

Hopefully they'll do a thing where they HAVE to return to using magic for the finale or some point earlier. Maybe by having Touma do some hax thing that turns off their magic defense.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 14:33   Link #414
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Hopefully they'll do a thing where they HAVE to return to using magic for the finale or some point earlier. Maybe by having Touma do some hax thing that turns off their magic defense.
Hopefully, i want to see the old device rooster calling their attacks and using their awesome bad use of English/German xD

Also i want my Agito Powered STURMFALKEN it was avoided various times for whatever reason xDU.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-02-17, 15:55   Link #415
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Phantom Phoenix Strum Falken is a physical projectile anyways. Seriously, I think Signum should have used this against Cypha. She's got two swords and disables your magic? Keep your distance and shoot at it until it dies!
Old 2011-02-17, 16:25   Link #416
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Phantom Phoenix Strum Falken is a physical projectile anyways. Seriously, I think Signum should have used this against Cypha. She's got two swords and disables your magic? Keep your distance and shoot at it until it dies!
They gonna answer you "But Signum appears the arrow on her hands in A's, so it's made of magic, it's canon, weh, weh ..." xDU.

Anti-Magic here is pretty weird, i'm sura Cypha will respond by "cancelling" the magic propelling the arrow or something like that.

Agito: Attack!
Signum: My falcon...
Signum/Agito/Laevateinn: STURM FALKEN!
Agito: Please, take her doooown!!
*the powerfull arrow hits Cypha and a big explosion occurs*
Signum: ...
Agito: we ...did it?
*a silouethe appears and a laugh can be heared, then a half-naked and bloodied Cypha walks out of the smoke with a broken arrow on her hands*
Cypha: hahahaha ...now THAT was funny, that's why i call an attack.
Agito: ...it can't be.
Cypha: What? ...oh, did i forgot to mention that arrows are also useless against us? ...sorry *chuckles* my bad ...hahaha ...so...
*Signum returns Laevateinn to sword form and adopts an offensive stand with a serious glare*
Cypha: ...what else?
Signum: AHHHHHH!!! *rushes towards Cypha*
Cypha: I must admit it, you're such a funny person, public servant.

-battle continues-

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-02-17, 16:26   Link #417
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Even though it is physical, there is magic in it. Cypha can destroy that which was formed with magic, so it would be of no use. She even forces the magic within Levanteinn apart, which shatters the sword, so an arrow wouldn't be too different.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 16:28   Link #418
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
They gonna answer you "But Signum appears the arrow on her hands in A's, so it's made of magic, it's canon, weh, weh ..." xDU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Even though it is physical, there is magic in it. Cypha can destroy that which was formed with magic, so it would be of no use. She even forces the magic within Levanteinn apart, which shatters the sword, so an arrow wouldn't be too different.
WOW! that was fast xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-02-17, 16:53   Link #419
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
That's only your theory, though. There's nothing discounting that Laevantine broke simply because it hit something hard.

It's never really been specific on what's made of magic, or what's merely created through magic or whatever. Magic is an energy, so can one really make it into physical matter? Maybe magic can modify the matter of something, such as changing it from a pendant into a sword, but that doesn't stop something from being physical in nature. I mean, you use magic to conjure up a rock. If you throw that rock, is it a magic attack or a physical one?
Old 2011-02-17, 16:56   Link #420
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
and how magically delicious was the cake that acous conjured?

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, nanoha force