AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-02, 14:44   Link #13841
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I remember one guy who was talking about plot holes involving Misaka. That was sooooo long and annoying.
I try to keep my bitching about Touma to a minimum.
Old 2011-09-02, 18:09   Link #13842
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Why would I do it here? It has nothing to do with Railgun. We'll be in the eps threads spouting about how Toumas a better MC yada yada plot yada yada you are all sick men wanting cute girls doing cute things yada yada
Going for the direct attacks, I see. Not that I could mind, but I do mind when this forums' powers that be start sniffing these out...

... I like subtle approaches... such as going "kyaa kyaa" whenever an episode has Touma appearing... Even as a passing silhouette for a second.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-09-02, 18:13   Link #13843
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sigh, I feel responsible for not doing anything to STOMP OUT this topic yesterday before it becomes a 'Whine-Cellar' ... >.>

Such is my burden...
Old 2011-09-02, 18:14   Link #13844
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Going for the direct attacks, I see. Not that I could mind, but I do mind when this forums' powers that be start sniffing these out...

... I like subtle approaches... such as going "kyaa kyaa" whenever an episode has Touma appearing... Even as a passing silhouette for a second.
I plan on making myself look real ignorant. Or play the " upset Alpha fan of ToAru". Of course making sneak attack like a few comments of disappointment and then start raging later on about Misaka being a piss poor character and Saten just looking retarded.
Old 2011-09-02, 18:16   Link #13845
Sumeragi
Banned

I think we can all agree that the studio needs to stop using the tactic of cleaning up in the DVD version of the anime while broadcasting poorly-made TV versions.

Next topic: When will Mikoto finally meet Worst, and what would her reaction be like?
Old 2011-09-02, 18:19   Link #13846
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I think we can all agree that the studio needs to stop using the tactic of cleaning up in the DVD version of the anime while broadcasting poorly-made TV versions.
Why? Shaft did it and nobody complained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Next topic: When will Mikoto finally meet Worst, and what would her reaction be like?
Breast Envy that's all, none of that serious drama stuff, just Breast Envy.
Old 2011-09-02, 18:20   Link #13847
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Why? Shaft did it and nobody complained

Breast Envy that's all, none of that serious drama stuff, just Breast Envy.
Either that or she will be overjoyed since it is her clone after all.
Old 2011-09-02, 18:55   Link #13848
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
I remember one guy who was talking about plot holes involving Misaka. That was sooooo long and annoying.
Oh god, please don't bring that up again. It was just another Index vs. Railgun ragefight that dragged on way too long because of him.

Quote:
From the fic To Aru Super SS.

Quote:
'Wait, calm down. Though they may look a little different, these guys are just more sisters based off of my own DNA...off of my own DNA...'

"..."

"...!"

Misaka Mikoto's glance shifted to a region of Misaka WORST's body that seemed different from herself.

'I'm still the older sister, right? I'm definitely the older sister, right? Right?'
Old 2011-09-02, 20:14   Link #13849
Breidaluk

I'm more interested in see Misaka meeting New Light again.

Changing the topic(again): Do you think Academic City will send a team to help Touma?

"The Freshmen" was formed to fight against "them" so I think their main target is Grenlim and since Touma seems to be the target of this new organization of the magic side they will have to stick with him to have more chances to battle against them.

It would be cool if the board of directors decide to create a new team for this mission. They could be planning on creating a team with the Measure Heart girl+ Umidori+Musujime+ Stephanie gorgeouspalace. And maybe Nayuta will join them as well, althought the probability is very low.
Old 2011-09-02, 20:22   Link #13850
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post

Changing the topic(again): Do you think Academic City will send a team to help Touma?

"The Freshmen" was formed to fight against "them" so I think their main target is Grenlim and since Touma seems to be the target of this new organization of the magic side they will have to stick with him to have more chances to battle against them.

It would be cool if the board of directors decide to create a new team for this mission. They could be planning on creating a team with the Measure Heart girl+ Umidori+Musujime+ Stephanie gorgeouspalace. And maybe Nayuta will join them as well, althought the probability is very low.
If Nayuta is going to appear in Index, then she'll be carrying the Villain Ball against Accelerator. Another loli in his harem, and he gets Kihara-kun Jr. on his ass as a result.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-09-02, 20:31   Link #13851
Breidaluk

oh! that would be a convenient truth but we are only in the theories.
Old 2011-09-02, 20:50   Link #13852
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
If Nayuta is going to appear in Index, then she'll be carrying the Villain Ball against Accelerator. Another loli in his harem, and he gets Kihara-kun Jr. on his ass as a result.
Oh, I see.

Spoiler for Kihara Nayuta:

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-09-02 at 23:36.
Old 2011-09-02, 21:13   Link #13853
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post

As it stands, I think Academy City would do absolutely nothing as Aleister Crowley is going through his "Shinji Ikari" phase.
Old 2011-09-02, 21:59   Link #13854
leukrota

^ What? a "I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away..." ?

That would be too LOL, I cannot really picture Aleister going like that... Still, it does seem like he's stalled for the time being.

I think there could be some help for Touma from Academy City, courtesy of Kumokawa, considering that the last time we saw her she was feeling bad about not being much help.
Old 2011-09-02, 22:02   Link #13855
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Watch, Kumokawa's going to send a Hound Dog-like group to help Touma behind-the-scenes.

(Of course, I don't need to say who is commanding it.)

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-09-02, 22:06   Link #13856
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
^ What? a "I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away..." ?

That would be too LOL, I cannot really picture Aleister going like that... Still, it does seem like he's stalled for the time being.

I'm pretty sure it's doable, after all he had done it before...

Quote:
“There are many different types of heroes. …There are those who aren’t told what to do and just move straight ahead following the feelings welling up within. …There are those who committed a major crime in the past and try to walk down the right path due to the anguish that crime brings them. …And there are those who were chosen by no one and possess none of the characteristics one would expect of a hero and yet become a hero for that one person they care for. Each of those types is the type of person who will always stand back up when knocked to the ground.”

“…Aiwass.”

“It seems all three of those types of heroes possess something you do not. As such, it isn’t surprising that you admire them. …After all, at that time, you were only able to fall and lament.”
Old 2011-09-03, 00:35   Link #13857
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Me and Kenju will go on a trollfest if Railgun 2 is all moeblobs. Just a heads up.
I almost want to join you in doing that.
Old 2011-09-03, 02:06   Link #13858
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Oi, I want in too. Then we can all have sex with each other, right?

Old 2011-09-03, 02:12   Link #13859
Karna
just some guy

......Sometimes you creep me out Kyon.
Old 2011-09-03, 02:12   Link #13860
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

At least you don't have your name on his sig... >.>
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen