Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Is that actually him???
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 19:44   Link #242
Ddraig

Where can you find the raw for newest chpater? I havent seen any update in chinese or korean website for month now.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 21:21   Link #243
shakes12

same for me. i have no idea where to find it
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 19:24   Link #244
ImperialFlameGod8190

Hm ya know based on that picture and what we know about the series I actually got a very interesting theory on the next few chapters. As well as how things got to where they were and the resolution to this section. Theory only.
Chapter 22. Mira and Arata go around destroying most of the barriers and pervy moments come through. Just as Arata destroys the final barrier field and frees the group something happens and the demons attack him. In order to protect mira who still hasn't quite recovered her magic arata lets the demons attack him and gets absorbed. The grimoire whose about finished the battle with Ilia's fragment notice the change and go to the scene when there they are reunited with the other girls and they notice arata and the Astil Manuscript explains what that is.
Chapter 23 basic flashback. Flashback is to before the series' events begin. Arata comes home to find Hijiri in trouble turns out demons discovered where she was from and came to attack. Arata being who he is tries to protect Hijiri and the monsters get to him hence hijiris shocked face from the spoiler picture. The black sun appears and begins to swallow the town up. Because of hijiri's history as a mage she's safe and as the town is being destroyed she begs to Astil manuscript to protect Arata since she cant do so yada yada so she gives up her last bit of magic to save arata and make him all better. In order to make arata forget about what happened she adjusts his memories so what he sees is the black sun absorbing hijiri because she feels as though she needs to make amends for what happened. End of chapter
24. The girls all join together to try to save arata including a now very much in love with him mira they use different spells and try everything they can in order to get him back to normal but his new power makes it impossible. Since the Astil manuscript is out of power all hope seems lost but then a light shines and somebody appears to try to solve the situation we don't see her face yet but she says, geez arata why did u have to go and do that.
25. Turns out its Hijiri the real one she does whatever she does and saves arata but then afterwards she vanishes and tells the trinity seven not to reveal what happened today and not to reveal the truth to arata about the fact she's alive. When mira asks why Hijiri says. Its because the magic world is in great danger and in order for it to be saved Arata must learn to master his power and then decide she also reveals a way to save Liese as thanks to the group. End of volume
PHEW that was intense

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-12-31 at 19:27. Reason: adding more to it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 13:32   Link #245
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

AkioXMira is OTP. deal with it

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 13:46   Link #246
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Whoa, let's not get carried away now, shall we lol
Akio may be the first to pull her out of her shell but Arata's going about trying to make her accept her past as well
But if a girl like Hijiri-illusion said that to me, I'd be hard pressed to refuse
Old 2013-01-01, 14:20   Link #247
ImperialFlameGod8190

Arata doesn't even know the past yet although I gotta say this delay is ruining the fun so far
Old 2013-01-01, 15:13   Link #248
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ True.
But I get the feeling that she will tell him soon (well after they solve the current problem) or he wil find out soon.
Just a feeling that I have.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 16:20   Link #249
ImperialFlameGod8190

I agree after all the mira route is all that's left to compete the trinity seven being cool with him then he can work on the violating them part (if mira asks why he can say principal's orders)
Old 2013-01-01, 16:24   Link #250
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Arata still needs to save that one Sloth Thema chick from the frozen time space or whatever it's called.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 16:45   Link #251
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Is it just me or Mira's cuteness exploded exponentially since she was first introduced? I disliked her at first but now she is all tsundere and actually one hella fine sexy cat.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 17:24   Link #252
ImperialFlameGod8190

Randrak something tells me that'll happen soon after we leave this setup now and as for mira its funny but I think that Akio going along with arata's antics and egging on mira made it easier for her tsundere side to come into play.
Old 2013-01-01, 17:28   Link #253
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ Well from what we see so far seem to me that Akio like Arata(no that way) so i can see that happen.
Old 2013-01-01, 17:33   Link #254
ImperialFlameGod8190

Either way he's got 5 of the 7 already Lilith clearly likes him she's tsundere as hell. Liese fell for him but the whole stuck in infinite time thing killed that. Levi likes him that's obvious. Arin is suppose to be his bride so that's set and Yui pretty much acknowledged she would do whatever arata wanted after she saved her life Akio I think is amused by him but not necessarily in love Mira may be more tsundere then Lilith but i'm betting her (Mira's)main problem is she feels like emotions get in the way
Old 2013-01-01, 17:42   Link #255
Soji

Agree about Lilith and the other...to tell you the true I just love her reaction to ArataXD
Now that I think about it if the other girls see him like this,I wonder what their reaction will be.( i not think the other alredy see him).
Also Akio give me the feeling of a Onee-chan that enjoy see what kind of trouble her little brother will have XD
Old 2013-01-01, 17:45   Link #256
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Agree about Lilith and the other...to tell you the true I just love her reaction to ArataXD
Now that I think about it if the other girls see him like this,I wonder what their reaction will be.( i not think the other alredy see him).
Also Akio give me the feeling of a Onee-chan that enjoy see what kind of trouble her little brother will have XD
agreed about Akio the thing that's scary about her is that she seems to enjoy arata's antics and she's trying to set mira up with arata
Old 2013-01-01, 17:53   Link #257
XFire
150% done

Ch 22

That was a nice chapter, and more loli-tsundere goodness.

Spoiler for reaction to last page:
Old 2013-01-01, 17:55   Link #258
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
That was a nice chapter, and more loli-tsundere goodness.

Spoiler for reaction to last page:
wait a sec where's chapter 22 out nvm and since I don't intend to spoil it I wont say anything other then my predictions are way off bleh but now it makes things very interesting with the spoiler pic
Old 2013-01-01, 21:01   Link #259
Xaturas

Chapter 22 is out at usual places.

And as for Hijiri it was obvious she was the bad guy for few months now. At least untill proven otherwise she runs with bad people to do bad stuff.
Old 2013-01-02, 04:13   Link #260
maou87

ch.23 raws anyone?
maou87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural