AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 19:23   Link #221
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Its a synopsis lol
Well, summary of something that isn't out yet is impossible.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 03:18   Link #222
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
晴れてましろと彼氏彼女になった空太だが、付き合うってどんな感じ!? と新たな壁にぶ
つかることに。そんな中、龍之介と組んだゲーム制作が始まろうとしていた。
-> Mashiro and Sora have become offically boyfriend and girlfriend, but "how does dating feel like!?" is the new "wall" they they encounter (I think it's meant like a new hurdle or challenge?). In the midst of it, he has planned with Akasaka to start a game production.
I'm not going to survive reading this. Not in the good way either.
Old 2013-02-06, 03:07   Link #223
Sniper6133

Hey guyss, new the the forums. Just curious for anyone who's read ahead into the 8th/9th novel, do you know if Ryuunosuke gives in and finnaly lets Rita assualt him xD?
Sniper6133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 03:10   Link #224
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I would imagine if that had happen, we would have heard about it by now so I'm guessing no...

Oh, and the 9th volume would be out in March.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 03:14   Link #225
Sniper6133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I would imagine if that had happen, we would have heard about it by now so I'm guessing no...
Awww, too bad, I hope she gets to though, she's a cool character
Sniper6133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 03:19   Link #226
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Wait, this doesn't count?
Old 2013-02-06, 03:24   Link #227
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well he said 'let', which implied allow...
Old 2013-02-06, 06:22   Link #228
totoum
Me at work

Quote:
Well he said 'let', which implied allow...
Oh right

Details count!
Old 2013-02-07, 10:38   Link #229
tsunade666

When did that kiss happen? that's from vol 05 and the one currently aired is vol 05 right? but Rita went home already -_-
Old 2013-02-07, 11:55   Link #230
totoum
Me at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
When did that kiss happen? that's from vol 05 and the one currently aired is vol 05 right? but Rita went home already -_-
Well she was going home, we didn't get on board the plane , there's still some material from Vol5 left to be covered.

If it doesn't happen next episode we might have our first big change and it makes me wonder if we'll see an anime original ending.
Old 2013-02-07, 12:38   Link #231
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

She's still on her way to the airport. We still have a chance for the next episode if it will happen.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 20:14   Link #232
prF

where is Rita? I am after ep 18 and still no sign of her. It's currently the day after valentine (or later). Anyone knows where was this kiss in LN? Maybe we will see it as a flashback and Ryu will tell about it later?
prF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 21:27   Link #233
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

So the spoiler I accidentally read at wiki about Yuko passing the entrance exam was wrong?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 22:41   Link #234
Crimson7

So from what I gather from this thread is that ep 18 changed some things around.
Yuuko should have passed? What's this about Ryuunosuke and Rita? Also, is the whole demolish sakurasou thing in the novels?
Crimson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 23:23   Link #235
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

No Cluuuueeeeee~....

I never read any of the volumes are three...
Old 2013-02-19, 00:09   Link #236
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

The "kiss" in volume 5 was supposed to take place in Valentine, after Sorata and Mashiro returns to Sakurasou, and it was changed to the current version in TVA. (And before people start complaining, I think that the current version is good in its own way; the original scene ends up being more of a background funny event with no significance whatsoever).

Also, Yuuko's number (xxxx99) not showing up is in the original novel. She does attend Sui-high later on though, because of something that is quite Yuuko-like. Although from the look of things, it seems that we won't get that far (the anime will likely end at volume 6; Sorata doesn't find out that Yuuko will attend anyways until volume 7 starts).
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 09:40   Link #237
AP24

Looks like my prediction might be correct. The anime will only cover up to vol 6. It will either end at exactly the end of vol 6, or it will cover up to vol 6 and then have an anime original ending. I hope it will be ending at vol 6 cause it leaves the possibility of a second season.

The series will end at vol 10 so if there will be a second season it will only need to be a one-cour series (12-13 episodes) that is enough to cover vol 7-10. It will cover the new school year, which Sorata, Mashiro, Nanami and Ryuunosuke are in their 3rd year. I am more interested that the new season will primarily be about Sorata and Mashiro's relationship. The first half will cover vol 7-8, about Sorata and Mashiro trying to tell their feelings toward each other. The second half will then cover vol 9-10, what happens after Sorata and Mashiro become a couple.

The possibility of the anime getting a second season is not high but still likely. The anime is produced by JC Staff which is a good thing. Most JC Staff anime adapted from popular light novel series had more than one season or their story completed. The average BD/DVD sales for Sakurasou will probably be about 3000 per volume which is quite average, but some JC Staff series managed to get another season even though the first season sold less than 3,000. Since the second season of Sakurasou will only need to be a one-cour series, it should cost much less to produce it.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 09:46   Link #238
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's not up to JC Staff though- It's whether Degenki would be willing to go through with it... Hopefully before the final volume comes out... A single cour Fall season for this year might be possible.
Old 2013-02-21, 00:09   Link #239
haseo0408

Quote:
It's not up to JC Staff though- It's whether Degenki would be willing to go through with it... Hopefully before the final volume comes out... A single cour Fall season for this year might be possible.
Amen to that, letīs hope they are up to because to it because I really want to see Sorata and Mashiro as a lovey-dovey couple!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 14:31   Link #240
endarion88

first time on this thread, thank you AP24 for that spoiler on vol 8 it made my day a good day! i hope you can give us some spoiler of vol 9 and 10 in the future, i really want to know how this serie will end since probably the anime won't cover it all

Last edited by endarion88; 2013-02-21 at 14:49.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, comedy, lightnovel, love triangle, manga, romance, school life