AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-16, 19:08   Link #11201
GirlsScareMeOK
不死川 心 <3

Oh man that chi nu kai write up is getting blown up on the forums xD

Rightfully so though..
Old 2013-12-16, 20:18   Link #11202
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I like how you censor yourself to accurately model the average WoT forum post. The only thing missing is the red moderator text at the end.

The T-43 looks to be a Type 58 at tier 7. Poor gun, decent softstats, no armor... I think I might just make this work.
Nonsense! You only think the gun and armor are bad because you don't know how to use it!! Did you know that there is something called aiming for weakspots, and it makes all low penetration guns very powerful? Because obviously in this game, if you use your loltracktor to shoot at the Maus's lower plate, it will pen if you know how to aim. Also about the armor, you just gotta know how to angle it. I suggest that you read some forum posts and wiki about what angling means because in this game if you angled a loltractor right you can bounce the Obj constantly. That's what all the good players are doing and there's no excuse that you can't do the same. T-43, therefore, is a great tank because you can aim for weakspots and angling your armor with its good ROF.

Btw, because I know there's something called aiming for weakspots and angling armor, I am qualified to talk about all tanks in the game I haven't even played yet. Because seriously guys, there is no such thing as soft stats. They are all tinfoil hats and if you know how the game mechanism works like me you will never fail in any tank without even having played them ever before.

Omlerd why are baddies so bad and they complain about tanks being bad~ I once troll platooned with a tier 10 in my MS-1 and I got 15 kills because of my skills~~~ You people just need to learn how to play and read the wiki about game mechanisms (which is EVERYTHING, btw, if everyone just read the wiki and some guides us forum unicums made there would not be any need to rebalance any tank ever)so that you can reach my level, which is 51% winrate and a whooping 900 WN7 at 25k battles!! But you'll probably get there at 40k battles though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Wow, for the first 3 seconds, I thought this was serious

- Tak
Well, they only real part of that statement was that I actually do have a high winrate in the T-43. Because I obviously am a "forum unicum" and i know how to play
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 20:58   Link #11203
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Just got a Top Gun loss on the Hellcat. Then followed it up with this gem:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

More damage than the rest of the team combined, awesome! Love this game.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 21:16   Link #11204
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
if you use your loltracktor to shoot at the Maus's lower plate, it will pen if you know how to aim
I'm going to briefly derail your satire to note that my vision of this happening doesn't involve the Loltraktor's gun shooting at the Maus, but using a coilgun to accelerate the Loltraktor itself at the Maus.

I also just had one of those "durrrr" moments when I looked at the event specials chart again and realized that no, I have the entire month to unlock/buy my planned Tier 8s, instead of three days. Though what I already realized when I did the math on the JPII this morning was that the 15% off at Tier 8 would just barely cover the cost of equipment when the equipment goes on sale, so the JPII will have to wait until the equipment sale before getting any use.

The 12 Days of Tanksmas "sales" continue to be a farce, especially considering that I'd previously purchased nearly all of those vehicles during prior sales when there was actually a noticeable discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsewhere in the bitter world.
I could buy every single game in my (not that small) steam library for the price of this bundle.

Wargaming is on fucking crack.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-12-16 at 21:26.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 05:16   Link #11205
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

I had worst game in my T25/2 giving me a bad net loss T_T I had to sell it just to buy back my fully upgraded T49. I`ll be buying back the T25/2 once I had enough credits to counter the net loss
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 06:57   Link #11206
KBTKaiser

What's the opinion on the Russian SPG line? I just got into the Tier 3 and am enjoying the turret, at least.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 07:15   Link #11207
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
What's the opinion on the Russian SPG line? I just got into the Tier 3 and am enjoying the turret, at least.

Russian bias nuff said I still need more expansions in order to start my grind to Russian TD and MT
Old 2013-12-17, 09:00   Link #11208
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Yes, there is no possible way the T-43 is a bad tank.

Images

Last edited by Ascaloth; 2013-12-17 at 10:18.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 10:11   Link #11209
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Yes, there is no possible way the T-43 is a bad tank.

Images

I think I killed many things like that
Old 2013-12-17, 18:44   Link #11210
Gravitas Free Zone

Old 2013-12-18, 04:21   Link #11211
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I have that tank now. The stock gun is meh ..
Old 2013-12-18, 10:25   Link #11212
Gravitas Free Zone

Flakbus/Doomtoaster/Flaktoaster/VW Westphalia, giggle.

Scouting, intentionally and (un)intentionally:

Images
That was the job.

This was good enough for a 1st Class mastery badge. I was on the D6 hill, the other team was piled up on the A3 hill as usual and mostly not looking in my direction. Disabled the 4502's turret (and put in 500 points of damage for the kill) with sniper fire, dinged the AT 15 a few times, and got 1000 assist damage on the T29 after I tracked it. In the endgame I found the M40/M43 and was killed while tracking the Panther.

Images
Actually, this was also intentional.

Did the run up to and around the small western hill, lit all the things, did my share of damage, earned that Patrol Duty. However, this is mostly notable for how unbelievably useless the other team was. It's right up there on my list of personally-witnessed records for the most players on a team not doing any damage... and it would have been higher except that M2 Medium shot me with a 37mm HE for that astounding 1 point of damage. That was the only shot it fired before dying.
Old 2013-12-18, 11:56   Link #11213
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

First ever game in the newest addition to my garage, the M103. Hot damn, it's already becoming a serious contender to my E-75 for favourite Tier IX.

Images
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 13:50   Link #11214
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
First ever game in the newest addition to my garage, the M103. Hot damn, it's already becoming a serious contender to my E-75 for favourite Tier IX.
TRAITOR!!!!!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 14:02   Link #11215
Gravitas Free Zone

Even though I've started using the E-75 again, I still like the M103 more than the E-75.
Old 2013-12-18, 14:24   Link #11216
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

My win rate in the M103 stabilized at 35%. Words cannot describe how happy I am knowing that I did NOT sell the vastly superior T32 to fund the M103, nor did I screw its crew.
Old 2013-12-18, 15:38   Link #11217
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Even though I've started using the E-75 again, I still like the M103 more than the E-75.
I am not going to lie, the E-75's lackluster ROF pisses me off.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 16:02   Link #11218
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
My win rate in the M103 stabilized at 35%. Words cannot describe how happy I am knowing that I did NOT sell the vastly superior T32 to fund the M103, nor did I screw its crew.
If I buy the M6 during this whole holiday shindig, I'll have all of the American regular-line heavies from Tier 5 to Tier 10.

It might be something to do for completion, the same was I saw a guy get the KV-1, -2, -3, -4, and -5.
Old 2013-12-18, 16:20   Link #11219
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Suddenly, KV-13.
Old 2013-12-18, 17:29   Link #11220
LeoXiao
思想工作

KV-VI (not really historical, but still)
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks