AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-03, 21:13   Link #3501
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
I was wondering about that. It would seem like a great plot twist, although it would be even better if that girl becomes friends with the Railgun gang, becomes another heroine, then Misaka finds out who saved her somehow, she goes WTF and chaos ensues.
Hmm, I don't think so.

Stuff like that, people with half a brain would at least snag someone they know nobody would question if they've gone missing. Using a kid from school would set off an investigation.
Old 2010-07-03, 22:18   Link #3502
Satehi

Well, this is Academy City, certainly worst things have happened before...
Old 2010-07-04, 08:23   Link #3503
Mister Random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Hey, even superheroes have their growing pains.

Back from a checkup, need to get some rest. And I'm going to be doing Vol 8 tomorrow. So, no Vol 11 for now, guys.
Thanks for all your hard work and I hope your health improves

As for Volume 8 and being better suited to Railgun, part of me does wonder if it will be adapted in Season 2 of the index anime or instead left for a second series of railgun or railgun OVA
Old 2010-07-04, 08:50   Link #3504
tsunade666

they would probably do that. If they would be planning to do until vol 13. Though who knows.
Old 2010-07-04, 11:26   Link #3505
mark1246

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Hey, even superheroes have their growing pains.

Back from a checkup, need to get some rest. And I'm going to be doing Vol 8 tomorrow. So, no Vol 11 for now, guys.
Sweet it nice to see you out of the hospital, make sure you take some good rest, it's possible to get some headaches.

P.S. Did you get any messages from me in your inbox?
Old 2010-07-04, 12:03   Link #3506
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Random View Post
As for Volume 8 and being better suited to Railgun, part of me does wonder if it will be adapted in Season 2 of the index anime or instead left for a second series of railgun or railgun OVA
Volume 8 gives the proper introduction to Musujime Awaki, who is obviously related more to Index than to Railgun. Therefore, it would be wise for J.C. Staff to keep this volume in the Index anime.

Also, since Volume 8 is centered on the science side, it would represent a perfect break from all the magic terminology used in the other volumes (not to mention it would be a perfect spot for the studio to insert Railgun references and keep the Railgun fans attracted to the Index anime).
Old 2010-07-04, 12:13   Link #3507
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0rYn View Post
Also, since Volume 8 is centered on the science side, it would represent a perfect break from all the magic terminology used in the other volumes (not to mention it would be a perfect spot for the studio to insert Railgun references and keep the Railgun fans attracted to the Index anime).
I agree with you, but I would also like to add that the Sport Festival is another great place to toss in Railgun characters.

Let me paint you this picture.

Spoiler:

Alter a bit of detail, and we can have dear Mitsuko Kongou play the role of the disgruntle Tokiwadai Girl

And then later on...

Spoiler:

And then,

Spoiler:

...Just get either one of the Swim girls to do it
Old 2010-07-04, 22:30   Link #3508
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I agree with you, but I would also like to add that the Sport Festival is another great place to toss in Railgun characters.

Spoiler:

Alter a bit of detail, and we can have dear Mitsuko Kongou play the role of the disgruntle Tokiwadai Girl

And then later on...

Spoiler:

And then,

Spoiler:

For some reason I can see a lot of "evil minds" getting to "work"...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-07-05, 07:46   Link #3509
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Not "Evil",Just a little "Dark"

The Festival also show that the Lv 0s found a lot of coutermeasures against Esper
Old 2010-07-05, 11:38   Link #3510
Miraluka
Banned

About Accelerator, what happened with him during the Daihasei, so far there is a reference of Last Order saying to somonew(obvious who is) to wait for her. Did they enjoyed the sport festival without problem? Or there is a plan about him for railgun series?
Old 2010-07-05, 12:00   Link #3511
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
About Accelerator, what happened with him during the Daihasei, so far there is a reference of Last Order saying to somonew(obvious who is) to wait for her. Did they enjoyed the sport festival without problem? Or there is a plan about him for railgun series?
Nothing happen to him during the festival as far as I know, likewise nothing major seem to happen to Mikoto during that time. If Railgun is going to get to that part, chances are they would just show the whole festival and bits of pieces of Touma, Tsuchimikado and Stiyl running around.
Old 2010-07-05, 12:49   Link #3512
Miraluka
Banned

I'm just guessing.
For Mikoto's view she can be chasing Touma and cheering up her friends like Saten and Uiharu while she is with her mother.
For Kuroko's view staying with Uiharu on her wheel chair and then clinging onto Mikoto.
For Uiharu, well.... she was discarded after Kuroko found Mikoto....
For Saten, it would be interesting to see what is awainting her, maybe she'll meet "that" person just like Uiharu did on vol.15.
Old 2010-07-05, 17:06   Link #3513
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

It would be fun if Saten and him ever met. Bonus points if Uiharu's there too. I just hope she wouldn't get depressed about being a Level 0 like she did before.

I'm guessing most likely Accel didn't participate in Daihasei itself and Last Order dragged him there to watch? Actually, shouldn't he still be in the hospital that time?
Old 2010-07-05, 17:16   Link #3514
Miraluka
Banned

Well he can sneak out as he did before.

Teh_Ping has started te vol.8 for those who don't know about this arc will have.....suddenly, deja vu.
Old 2010-07-05, 17:46   Link #3515
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Wait, why did this exact scene happen in volume 8 of Index and in Railgun, which was before volume 3? Did somebody make a mistake somewhere?
Old 2010-07-05, 18:08   Link #3516
Ashaman

Nah, they were just using a scene earlier than in the novels.
Old 2010-07-05, 18:31   Link #3517
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Spoiler:

And then later on...

Spoiler:

And then,

Spoiler:

I want one of them to be Queen of Tokiwadai though.
Old 2010-07-05, 18:33   Link #3518
tsunade666

That railgun anime is messed up situations so it's fine and I don't care much anyway.
Old 2010-07-05, 21:07   Link #3519
Shadow5YA

About vol 8 Prologue....

Spoiler for early Railgun manga:
Old 2010-07-06, 03:25   Link #3520
tsunade666

-_- They show it in the early episode of Railgun Anime if I'm not mistaken.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen