AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-13, 13:42   Link #2401
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

New technique, new henchman, potential new treatment... Things are looking up!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 13:51   Link #2402
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'll flip every table I see if this whole thing didn't gain him major points with Sera-noona.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 14:37   Link #2403
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He hardly needs more love points. He needs the will to use them. (Or the knowledge they're there, at least.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 14:44   Link #2404
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He hardly needs more love points. He needs the will to use them. (Or the knowledge they're there, at least.)
You can never have enough points...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 15:39   Link #2405
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
My post wasn't like "you have forgot"..it was like to make a point of his development, not only his determination and his talent, but also the magic pill him took, that allow him to use-generate an incredible ki..
You're just saving face.

I also said this.

Quote:
He broke Shi-Woon's Ki center so he wont be part of the world of Murim thus a target just to get him. Hindsight being 20/20 he didn't predict some guys would still go after Shi-Woon. Shi-Woon trying to get back to the level he was.

Shi-Woon's strong points is his talent and determination.
Why Shi-Woon trying to get back and even exceed his previous martial arts prowess?

One he is a sitting duck, two a being a sitting duck means people he cares about get hurt.

That is why he is determined even if his ex-master wanted him to live a normal life away from the violent life of a Murim.

Chun-Woo Han is not the one running his life it is Shi-Woon himself.

Chun-Woo Han was also counting nobody finds out about the medicine as Shi-Woon would definitely be a target if anybody discovers it.

His spur of the moment plan backfires magnificently.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 15:49   Link #2406
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You can never have enough points...
Now he just needs to make those points 'convertible'... Sera's pretty much in his corner after this and Jinie was too. I bet that she bought that outfit (Chapter 79 cover) just for Shi Woon when he returns...
Old 2012-07-13, 16:21   Link #2407
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
You're just saving face.
Nope, if you read my second post above, the "edit", this is what i want to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Now he just needs to make those points 'convertible'... Sera's pretty much in his corner after this and Jinie was too. I bet that she bought that outfit (Chapter 79 cover) just for Shi Woon when he returns...
I agree
Old 2012-07-13, 16:35   Link #2408
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I like how we all are now enjoying the ass-kicking Shioon dished out to Cool Guy while just a couple of weeks ago most of us were deciding to drop it
I don't mean to sound rude since I am one of those guys too
But bravo to Shioon, and here we go again with another guy falling for Shioon
Old 2012-07-13, 16:59   Link #2409
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Anyone think that is this Doctor that can fix Shioon Ki?
Old 2012-07-13, 17:00   Link #2410
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Fix it? he's better off with it broken... well the series is anyway.
Old 2012-07-13, 18:22   Link #2411
Iron Maw
Banned

Yay for Shioon finally stepping things up, took him 80 Chapters to do it but it was pretty glorious. See what happens when you start varying your attacks now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
The last chapter was good, and finally we could see Shioon showing another technique. Now he's the third person in the world that can use Jinwongak (tl seismic step IRC).
Who's the other person besides 9AD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I'll flip every table I see if this whole thing didn't gain him major points with Sera-noona.
Points? Didn't he basically forfill the her wish for him to come save her in spades? He needs no points, still doesn't change ShioonxSera won't happen though. He's too dense for that.

Quote:
Sounds a little too convenient given how much of big a deal they made out "Ki Center" being impossible to fix.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 18:36   Link #2412
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Seriously? He learned what looked like focus step (a high level technique) from looking at a video? Instead of training martial arts with that sunwoo head, they should just show him all their high level techniques and he'll master them in a week
Not just after looking at a video. He trained Black Heaven adn Earth Technique using Illusion State Technique. If I remember it correctly Yeh-Won (granny master) told that Illusion Technique not only allows to train when psychically unable to do so, but it also increases speed of learning. It's not commonly used because average Murin-in need a years of training to master IST.
In fact mangaka overpowered Shion, so he has problems now to downgrade Shion abilities. Shion Ki power is on par with strongest murin masters in history, Shion speed of learning is unheard, his resistance and ability to regenerate is abnormal, his a hardworker and his determination and fighting spirit is equal to legendary heroes. Black Heaven Technique is considered as one of the strongest murin techniques and he is taught by masters of two other schools - Sunwoo Clan and Sera clan.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 13:11   Link #2413
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Who's the other person besides 9AD?
Gangsung Daeyoung, 3AD and the headman of the Alliance right now.

He's the last person who fight 9AD in the last part of Breaker's season 1.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 15:35   Link #2414
tsunade666

Quote:
He boast his the best and he said he will fix him and even make him better.

So he either find way to fix that broken ki center or find ways so he can do martial arts other than being tricked by some alien wannabe.

I dropped this manga when it goes insane batshit that I can't take the darn damsel in distress and stupid Shiion charge with alien but it looks like its shaping up into a good one.

Shioon also adds cool gay to his boys harem. Just like that other genius guy which I forget his name that he fought in the first season which is also a powerful person in Murim. (what was his name again? the one that beat the crap of Shioon but didn't manage to beat him)
Old 2012-07-16, 16:03   Link #2415
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Shioon also adds cool gay to his boys harem. Just like that other genius guy which I forget his name that he fought in the first season which is also a powerful person in Murim. (what was his name again? the one that beat the crap of Shioon but didn't manage to beat him)
Hmmm guess that's what I'll be calling him from now on
And first lovers name is So-Chun Hyuk
Old 2012-07-16, 16:41   Link #2416
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
Gangsung Daeyoung, 3AD and the headman of the Alliance right now.

He's the last person who fight 9AD in the last part of Breaker's season 1.
Oh I remember him, thanks for the info.

Quote:

So he either find way to fix that broken ki center or find ways so he can do martial arts other than being tricked by some alien wannabe.
I'm not sure if Shioon will still want to be part of Murim after what happened to his mother even with a fixed "Ki Center". I have a feeling once this whole S.U.C business is over he may leave the martial arts world completely, so having it restored would be more or less a less waste.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 17:22   Link #2417
Xacual

Quote:
I'm not sure if Shioon will still want to be part of Murim after what happened to his mother even with a fixed "Ki Center". I have a feeling once this whole S.U.C business is over he may leave the martial arts world completely, so having it restored would be more or less a less waste.
I don't think that will happen. He's pretty determined when it comes to things he's decided on and he decided to become Sunwoo's head so I'm betting he'll stick with it no matter what.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 18:13   Link #2418
bludvein

Agreed. Shi-woon may not have originally wanted to be part of the Murim, but he gave his word to the Sunwoo clan that he would be their head and he meant it.

Unless outstanding circumstances come into play hes stuck with it. Hes stubborn like that.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 21:14   Link #2419
Azure-Priest

Latest chapter = Shioon Crowning Moment of Awesome!

Next Chapter maybe Shioon returns to damsel in distress? Remember the man pulling "Cool Guy's" strings? He's not going to take Shioon's escape lying down.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:00   Link #2420
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:

I dropped this manga when it goes insane batshit that I can't take the darn damsel in distress and stupid Shiion charge with alien but it looks like its shaping up into a good one.

I started to read NW after 24 chapters or so, and I think the things are going well as for the plot.

Since it's weekly, I think the impression could be that Shioon is being like the mistress in danger all the time, but I hope it will change soon.

Quote:
Honestly speaking, I don't think Shioon wants to be a murim-in. He's willing to be part of Sunwoo clan, which doesn't mean to be a full murim-in by now.

In other words, he could have join whatever group that is against S.U.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't think that will happen. He's pretty determined when it comes to things he's decided on and he decided to become Sunwoo's head so I'm betting he'll stick with it no matter what.
This is an important point to me.

I think Shioon will have to choose between being to the Murim's side or 9AD's side (the Black Forest Defense Group or something). Also, I think 9AD is related to Sunwoo clan somehow since he did (?) one technique before enter to the black origin's threshold (if IRC, the name include the word "Phoenix" lit.).
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves