Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-04, 05:27   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 348 Discussion

The Lust 2

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter. Upon seeing Ulquiorra's new form Ichigo is stunt. Now Ulquiorra's lower body is covered with something similar to black fur (use your own judgment when the scan is out), his bare feets have claws similar to the eagle's and his black tail is twice as long as his body.A scene cuts Ishida and Orihime who are on their way up to where the fight is. Suddenly they both sense such a strong reiatsu. Ishida thinks not only the reiatsu is powerful but also thick and dark as if there's an ocean being placed up there in the sky. He then hurries up trying to get there sooner.

* A scene cuts back to Ulquiorra who is telling Ichigo this is a ressureccion segunda etapa which only he out of all the espadas has. And that even Aizen has never seen this form of his. However, instead of getting scare Ichigo is at the fighting pose ready to fight Ulquiorra again. His fearless expression amazes Ulquiorra. But then he notices Ichigo's sword is shaking even if it's just a little bit so he thinks, "He is not that crazy to be fearless...but that are the eyes of those who's not willing to die. Even right now he thinks he could win.""Fine. Even if you are all crushed and gone I will make you understand it."

* Then he attacked Ichigo causing him to hit the tower. Ulquiorra follows and grabs his face but once Ichigo uses his sword to defend himself, a tail wipes another side of his face. Ichigo calls out his mask but couldn't do much anyway. "Even with an enemy you fear his powers and know the difference, you still dare to fight him. This is beyond my understanding." Say Ulquiorra then kicks Ichigo again causing him to clash another tower."If this is a thing you called a heart. Then a reason you humans are hurt is because of it. Because you humans have the hearts that's why you all will die here."

* After a short silence, Ichigo replies, "Who said I fight because I want to win? I fight because I have to win!" Then he tries to stand in a fighting pose. They stare at each other then Ulquiorra says,"What a fool." Orihime finally arrived at the top of the dome. She is worried upon unable to sense Ichigo's reiatsu. However, what she see causes her to shock. Ulquiorra's using his tail to hold a limp Ichigo by his neck (he passed out). Ulquiorra notices Orihime so he turns to her and says, "Here you are, woman. Good, now watch the moment the man you place all your hopes in die." With that he points his finger at Ichigo."Don't!!!" Screams Orihime but it doesn't stop a cero from causing a big hole in Ichigo's chest.

Quote:
Zanpakutou Pop Poll:

01 Hyourinmaru
02 Sode no Shirayuki
03 Zangetsu
04 Wabisuke
05 Zenbonsakura

Credits : Annie / Ann-Chan

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-03-05 at 10:51.
Old 2009-03-04, 05:34   Link #2
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

So does this mean that Ulquirroa's actual numbering should be higher?
Old 2009-03-04, 05:34   Link #3
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
OMG Hitsugaya rule not only he got 1st rank at chara poll but his sword is also ranked 1st.

Back to topic i wonder what will happened to Ichigo condition ><
Old 2009-03-04, 05:35   Link #4
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Oh man, for a sec there i mis-read and thought it was Inoue getting pierced and i released a hollow-rage. |DD;;

Oh well, things looking shit for Ichigo if Ulqui says not even Aizen has seen that form. Yeah, Orihime probably will save his ass next chap.

Thanks for the spoilers as usual ~
Old 2009-03-04, 05:50   Link #5
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

damn looks like a boring chapter....nothing new

let's hope about Orihime's death in 349-350
Old 2009-03-04, 05:58   Link #6
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^^ that could actully happen. it could awaken Ichigo in some way seeing her get maimed.

but, predictable so far. apart for the whole 'only i can do this'.

kubo really needs to grow a pair. TBH it's not even like One piece where the foundations are being laid and then you reap the rewards in the coming chapters but, there are only a couple of ways this can go.

also how did Zenbonsakura not win. Nii-Sama rocks
Old 2009-03-04, 06:05   Link #7
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I'm surprised that Wabisuke is even on the list
Old 2009-03-04, 07:04   Link #8
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
First time I said this and meant it about a Bleach chapt or ep, but... this is bullshit.
Old 2009-03-04, 07:43   Link #9
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Second espada release...and he can keep it a secret from Aizen...heyhey, lemme guess, in the next chapter, Ichigo goes "Sen-kai", or maybe he goes full-hollow and does his resurrecion (and two of them for that matter!) and somehow miraculously wins? This blows, it's a lose-lose situation for Ichigo, nothing good comes out from buffing up the bad guys too much, ESPECIALLY ULQUIORRA! why that noob,of all hollows? He's only #4, meaning the other three will have to be even stronger, leading to the assumption that the heroes of the story must become frikken gods to ever hope to battle against them. This chapter=the downfall of bleach.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:08   Link #10
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Im just going to be annoyed if the build up of the last chapter is just Ichigo getting stabbed and 'dieing' again.. I was kinda hoping for some real drama. Oh well, guess will just have to wait till I read it.

This is confirmed for whats in this chapter yeah? No chances it could be a false spoiler... I would have expected a few after last week.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:26   Link #11
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
1. lol I fight with just one hand.
2. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I have to use both hands.
3. Imma take out mah sword.
4. F*ck you I will transform.
5. This is my final form.
With Freezer in his final form Mexico arc should be over in 5 minutes!

So what now?
a) Aizens espada ranking is wrong
b) 1-3 have some durrhurr Aizen does not know about this hidden power as well
Old 2009-03-04, 09:16   Link #12
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post

So what now?
The monologue!!! the monologue!!!

you skipped that

Kubo you fail!!... Japan's fans also fail worshipping the little brat so badly.
Old 2009-03-04, 09:27   Link #13
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post

So what now?
lol. this is turning out to be like the Freezer transformations just like you pointed out. Now if I'm wrong about what i said in the spoiler tags and he kills Ichigo then all hell will break loose.

Theory: Anyone believe that Hichigo is actually Ichigo's latent full power and that Urahara could sense his deep unawakened powers and Hollowfied him in order for those powers to be used?

On another note we should all see what is going to happen. If you've watched DBZ or Ronin Warriors there should be no reason why you can't guess whats going to happen. Ask yourself this, what happens in fight mangas to the main character once he's been overpowered, thrashed around, and beaten to his last inch of life.

Now watch my predication come true even though Kubo has given us a few loops. He still follows the protocol.
Old 2009-03-04, 09:37   Link #14
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Eh...when will people learn not to judge a 20 page chapter by a 4 line summary?

Anyway, I think quite a lot of people have considered the possibility that Ulquiorra was stronger than his rank let on. He was always the special espada. I imagine Orihime will arrive to quite a horrific scene; cue the drama and probably the reason Ishida regretted acquiescing to her request last chapter. I'm interested in finding out if this second release places him above Stark.
Old 2009-03-04, 10:01   Link #15
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Eh...when will people learn not to judge a 20 page chapter by a 4 line summary?

Anyway, I think quite a lot of people have considered the possibility that Ulquiorra was stronger than his rank let on. He was always the special espada. I imagine Orihime will arrive to quite a horrific scene; cue the drama and probably the reason Ishida regretted acquiescing to her request last chapter. I'm interested in finding out if this second release places him above Stark.
Well we take what we are given and analyze it by what we know and come up with a hypothesis of what we think will happen. Thats what we do here and I dont think it'll ever stop. Keeps discussions going strong.
Old 2009-03-04, 10:11   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I don't see why anyone should be outraged over Ulq having a "secret" second release. Byakuya did the almost the same thing when he revealed Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. It's not ripping off DBZ. DBZ's not the first or last manga to do transformations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi
Good question. We still don't know where his second release places him in terms of strength compared to the other Top 3. Just the fact that he has a second release doesn't necessarily mean that he's stronger than all the others (many of the Espada have unique abilities). But it definitely means that he's closer to their level of strength than anyone knew.

Old 2009-03-04, 10:33   Link #17
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Good question. We still don't know where his second release places him in terms of strength compared to the other Top 3. Just the fact that he has a second release doesn't necessarily mean that he's stronger than all the others (many of the Espada have unique abilities). But it definitely means that he's closer to their level of strength than anyone knew.
Good point. And the fact that he kept it a secret from Aizen could mean he's not as servile as most thought. If it turns the rest of the top 4 are hiding a second release, we could have a coup on our hands. Although it's more likely Kubo just wants to make Ulq the strongest espada so it's a greater achievement for Ichigo when he does finally take him down. With Orihime's help that is, because right now it's not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Well we take what we are given and analyze it by what we know and come up with a hypothesis of what we think will happen. Thats what we do here and I dont think it'll ever stop. Keeps discussions going strong.
That's fine, I meant rating the chapter prematurely is silly. I've seen people change their mind completely when the actual chapter comes out.
Old 2009-03-04, 10:44   Link #18
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

I think the manga is making ulq a lot stronger than he really needs. Ichigo is already practically dead from facing off against ulq with just going against his resurrection form and now ulq has a second form? My assumption is either ulq is actually the strongest of the Espada and he just keeps his true power a secret from Aizen and the rest of the Espada or maybe the top 3 Espada also have unique powers or transformations because we really haven't seen the top 3 do much yet.
Either way if Ichigo pulls off a win without any enormous amount of help than I would get really mad.
Old 2009-03-04, 11:53   Link #19
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I'd assume from the way it is worded, Aizen and co do know about his 2nd release, but have not seen it. Much in the same way Byakuya said to Ichigo he was the 2nd person to have seen his Bankai.
Old 2009-03-04, 12:03   Link #20
Sinta

You're going to be mad if Ichigo beats Ulq without help? I guess I don't understand that. How would that be any different then him beating Kenpachi or Grim? Why would a power up in this condition be that much more unbelievable? Just curious.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion