Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-28, 07:06   Link #561
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 07:20   Link #562
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for What she is saying:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 08:11   Link #563
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for What she is saying:
Spoiler:
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 16:17   Link #564
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Spoiler:
Nah, I'll try to untie her hands from the front. Try to reach those hands from the front.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 17:22   Link #565
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Glad they chose the Mio route for Takahiro's choice as a squire, though I would've liked for him to actually choose Mio as a girlfriend, too (knew it wasn't going to happen, but I can still wish for it).

Mio in short hair is soooooooooooo cute, but Noel and Celia grew on me as the series progressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
I see I was too hasty in predicting Celia's loss. I was expecting Mio to pull some story-bs, such as "Aha! You did not take into account the rain and that is the reason you lost!", and win the championship, but it's good that didn't happen either.
I agree. I am glad they didn't shoehorn Mio to victory, though they made her appear to be the toughest opponent for Celia by far...

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 22:31   Link #566
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
If there were to be a new season, showing Takahiro returning to his training as a knight, it would be a good opportunity to introduce a range of new male characters/rivals for him to spar against. Especially if they could take the opportunity to base them on different types of knights and equivalent mounted units from different times and places. Plus, even if Takahiro were to go out with one girl in particular in season 2, a range of good male characters to choose from could provide some options for the other lead heroines, perhaps.
That line of thinking has potential. Unfortunately, the original game doesn't look to have anywhere near the success that Majikoi did, and even that game series didn't get a second anime season.

Does anyone have a list of well-written eroge titles that Kei Mizusawa played main characters in? I know that she played Margit in Majikoi, but I can't think of any others. Much too bad she didn't get a real opportunity to shine in this series.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 01:19   Link #567
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Does anyone have a list of well-written eroge titles that Kei Mizusawa played main characters in? I know that she played Margit in Majikoi, but I can't think of any others. Much too bad she didn't get a real opportunity to shine in this series.
We won't know, unless we know her other alias. The herione role is even more rare. Maybe it's not rare in the harem route. Ero game is not something voice actor or actress would like to be known. She voiced several non-ero games. The other known ero game that has her name is Koihime Muso (Zhou Yu).
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 05:29   Link #568
Mazyrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
http://beautyplanets.web.fc2.com/VADB/actor/c_0025.html

List of roles (in Japanese). Most of her roles seem to be under the name Kawashima Rino
Old 2014-01-02, 08:49   Link #569
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post

List of roles (in Japanese). Most of her roles seem to be under the name Kawashima Rino
That site's weakness is that it updates quite slowly , because some seiyuu roles aren't even updated since september
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 20:06   Link #570
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post

Thanks, but I already knew that alias of hers. The most recent English-released game I know she was in was Kara no Shoujo, where she plays the protagonist's little sister, Yukari Tokisaka. Sadly that character isn't a main heroine.

I would like to think that Kei Mizusawa will get the chance to truly shine in mainstream TV broadcast anime (like Harumi Sakurai, another veteran eroge seiyuu, did in the anime series Angel Beats!), but that's still very unlikely.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-31, 18:00   Link #571
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Ok so I just checked out this Anime, soo bored. Out of all the male main characters this guy's gotta cut the cake, he was so boring no sarcastic tone or personality and his obsession with his hoarse was disturbing

Romance was confusing and a little Scarry at times, i just don't ship Yuri much so seeing those kind of scenes in the Anime well, not to mention I thought the blond liked the main if you want to call him main character, didn't feel like it at times. If they did have a second series yah I'd like it from the the guy's point of view, every thing leading up to his accident such.

I didn't know who to root for pairing wise, it was a mess in my opinion. I just paired thr guy up with his hoarse and through in the towel with that one

Some characters were like able, others conflicted with. Over all I give this Anime a generous 4 for Animation

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, jousting, knights, romance