AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-15, 05:01   Link #2781
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Okawara steals SeeD mecha designs from fellow colleague during early planning stage ? :-

http://082.digi2.jp/library/kat/seedsuspicion.htm

The above link showcase some early drafts of the initial SeeD mecha designs with various comparisions. Readers are advise to make their own judgements about it.
Which designs in the link were by Okawara, the ones dated 020504?
Old 2012-01-15, 07:49   Link #2782
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Which designs in the link were by Okawara, the ones dated 020504?
After a bit of research and closer inspection, all of them was credited to Junichi Akutsu and Okawara.

But that specific page brings a theory up that Bandai and Sunrise have a designer who was named Katagiri Keiichiro who designed a lot of mecha but was never listed for his work and many of his designer was credited to other designers. In short, Katagiri is a ghost designer for Bandai and the initial GAT-X series was rightfully his work.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 12:50   Link #2783
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Episode 4 was boring as hell, but there was alot of facial adjustments...Lots of nice pie-faces in this one...
Old 2012-01-15, 21:08   Link #2784
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Episode 4 was boring as hell, but there was alot of facial adjustments...Lots of nice pie-faces in this one...
That's why ep 5 is going to be great.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 11:07   Link #2785
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Just watch EP 1 and Kira actually had emotion again what a nice change. He is as emotional as a teenager and not like a married old man in his 50s what 2 years living with Lacus does to you. WIth that said can't wait for when Lacus makes her debut.

Despite the cynical nature at which that was said. I still admire and like their relationship.
Old 2012-01-19, 12:05   Link #2786
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Despite the cynical nature at which that was said. I still admire and like their relationship.
Yeah, at least with KiraxLacus, we get a couple of main characters in which the girl is not a tsundere (+abusive) and the guy is not an average helpless wimp like so many other anime out there. The couple is pretty refreshing, actually.
Old 2012-01-19, 17:29   Link #2787
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The couple is pretty refreshing, actually.
And pretty rare too. But yeah, it's a great couple
Old 2012-01-19, 20:08   Link #2788
ssbb210

ep 5http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwfz...&lf=plpp_video keep refreshing
ssbb210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 22:01   Link #2789
kakakka

^It's on now.
Short link:http://youtu.be/fZwfzXBqPYE
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 23:47   Link #2790
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Yeah, at least with KiraxLacus, we get a couple of main characters in which the girl is not a tsundere (+abusive) and the guy is not an average helpless wimp like so many other anime out there. The couple is pretty refreshing, actually.
Refreshing like a cup of religious suicide Kool-aid...Yep that's Kiracus^^...
Old 2012-01-20, 02:52   Link #2791
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Refreshing like a cup of religious suicide Kool-aid...Yep that's Kiracus^^...
You must be drinking from the wrong cup.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 09:45   Link #2792
rakusukira

tsundere girls and wimpless guys make a great combination IMO

but yeah, there's too much of that these days..

Spoiler for :)):
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 09:57   Link #2793
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post

Because she's not Fllay *hides*
Old 2012-01-20, 12:02   Link #2794
justavisitor

Kira seems to become incompetent after the relationship he had with Fllay lol. Did Fllay try too hard on Kira?

Fllay ftw XD

*also go hiding I guess
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 12:25   Link #2795
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Kira seems to become incompetent after the relationship he had with Fllay lol. Did Fllay try too hard on Kira?
Are you sure you don't mean 'Impotent' there?
Old 2012-01-20, 13:03   Link #2796
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
BUT SERIOUSLY, WHY DON'T KIRA AND LACUS KISS?!?!?!?!
I love explaining this one a lot, especially since its one of my favourite couples since it is what I consider the ideal relationship, I am definitely as idealistic as the two...

Well this actually follows on to what some MarinaxSetsuna fans say to describe the relationship. Basically, Setuna and Marina do not have a love that is strongly based on the physical intimacy of a relationship. e.g Fllay and Kira in the desert -___- Instead the relationship is based more on one between kindred spirits, their understanding of each other very different routes toward a similar destination, created that sense of 'love' between them. But since I can't stand Marina don't support the pairing at all but the explanations does so some form of truth because relationships in real life do occur because of the similarities in SOME people.

Back to topic, Kira and Lacus are EXTREMELY similar in regards to their relationship. The initial connection comes from the similarity within their ideals and beliefs which is one of the things Lacus loves Kira for, his immense capacity to be kind, be it to his friends or enemies. There are extremely similar put aside the fact that they are SUPPOSED to be extremely hormonal teenagers *cough* Athrun and Cagali. They were depicted to have the extremely idealistic relationship of being able to love each other without the intimacy and physical love, such as the relationship you see between couples married for many years and your grandparents. Thus they do not kiss at least on screen.

While I truly belief opposites attract I find it hard to find an area in which Kira and Lacus differ. I find that while there are often many similarities in relationships, they will also be a fundamental difference. That's just my 2 cents.
Old 2012-01-20, 13:57   Link #2797
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

their relationship dose resemble that of an old couple.. it's not that they are the same (at least not in Seed) but apparently they do have great trust in each other and that's pretty much the basis of their relationship.

And as for the physical intimacy.. well sure he doesn't kiss her on screen. but in private.. he would hit that! many times! i'm just sayin Don't forget Kira got Fllay'ed! He is not like them other Gundam leads. And Lacus's innocent looks is trap anyway, so why can't it be a trap in more than one way. Catch my drift?

It's too bad that they didn't get any development in Destiny, but than again who did.. There was a lot of potential.

Last edited by kaito-kid; 2012-01-20 at 14:14.
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 14:51   Link #2798
justavisitor

Quote:
Are you sure you don't mean 'Impotent' there?
I am sure it was obvious enough for you to make that conclusion...but you know, sometimes it can't be too obvious ...this site is for all ages after all XD

Who knows, maybe the explosion in the battle of strike vs ageis did injure Kira somewhat (and can't be healed), so Kira and Lacus never kiss. And Kira finally got a chance to exact revenge on Arthun in destiny XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 15:01   Link #2799
Kusa-San

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
And Lacus's innocent looks is trap anyway, so why can't it be a trap in more than one way. Catch my drift?
Because you really think they are only orphans in their house ?
Old 2012-01-20, 15:04   Link #2800
Kusa-San

Quote:

And why should they kiss ? A kiss is a way to show that you love someone. It's not kiss = love. You don't need a kiss to understand that they are fully in love with each other.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep