AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-04, 04:42   Link #61
Vezon

That teacher is dead no doubt about it.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 05:57   Link #62
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

it probably seitsuki.
No it could even be Mei or Yoroku (to she seems capable of doing it) or the MC himself.
By the way Yoroku is even better at stalking Shinya than Tooka (stalker) herself.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 06:07   Link #63
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
No it could even be Mei or Yoroku (to she seems capable of doing it) or the MC himself.

TBH i am not surprised that at the end everygirl kill the teacher

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 06:40   Link #64
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
TBH i am not surprised that at the end everygirl kill the teacher
Tooka wasn't the one who killed the teacher cause she is the one interrogating shinya
Masami well she is just a Masochist so I think she is the type to do it.

By the way the MC's name is Shiina Shinya right how come her sister is called "mitane Mei" they don't have the same surname. are they half-siblings or step sister(no blood relation) or just a childhood friend (many childhood friends call their friends who is older Onii-chan/Onee-chan)
Old 2013-04-04, 10:41   Link #65
Xacual

Quote:
Maybe she is already there however it just that she didn't show up in the panel. It feels like someone will kill the teacher. Maybe its the MC or maybe he will make his harem do all the work. It just feel like the stalker will be the one who will push him to do it.
She wasn't, you can see the room is empty and the MC is talking across the table to air, then mid conversation Stalker pops up in the other chair.

Quote:
By the way the MC's name is Shiina Shinya right how come her sister is called "mitane Mei" they don't have the same surname. are they half-siblings or step sister(no blood relation) or just a childhood friend (many childhood friends call their friends who is older Onii-chan/Onee-chan)
Well MC is living alone, so maybe his parent remarried and Mei took on the new name and he didn't and instead moved out.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2013-04-04 at 11:00.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 11:31   Link #66
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
She wasn't, you can see the room is empty and the MC is talking across the table to air, then mid conversation Stalker pops up in the other chair.
You are probably thinking about this wrongly. The room is not shown 100% so there is a big chance that Tooka is the one talking when it isn't Shinya. It's even implied that she is the one that begins the conversation, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much all of that conversation was drawn from Tooka's perspective (except for the parts where it's revealed that she is the one speaking with him).

BTW, as you stated, re-reading the imouto chapter, and the dialog hints that they are actually living in different places, but nothing too detailed about it.

..... Also, I love how the conversation topic is not if the Teacher is gonna get it, but rather who actually gets to do him in
Old 2013-04-04, 12:38   Link #67
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
You are probably thinking about this wrongly. The room is not shown 100% so there is a big chance that Tooka is the one talking when it isn't Shinya. It's even implied that she is the one that begins the conversation, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much all of that conversation was drawn from Tooka's perspective (except for the parts where it's revealed that she is the one speaking with him).

BTW, as you stated, re-reading the imouto chapter, and the dialog hints that they are actually living in different places, but nothing too detailed about it.

..... Also, I love how the conversation topic is not if the Teacher is gonna get it, but rather who actually gets to do him in
i thought the MC has a bunk bed? meaning they share a room. or at least they lived together. Otherwise why would the little sister wake him up in the morning and when he got home welcomes him.
Old 2013-04-04, 14:19   Link #68
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
i thought the MC has a bunk bed? meaning they share a room. or at least they lived together. Otherwise why would the little sister wake him up in the morning and when he got home welcomes him.
She probably goes there 5am in the morning like the good yandere she is Anyway, there is a part where the imouto specifically says "I came to cook dinner", which has some obvious implications.

Also, remember that his fridge is filled with nothing but empty health drinks, if the parents or the sister were there 24/7 that wouldn't have been allowed. Or at least it would have been discovered sooner.

As a last point, it's even frightening to think what would happen to the lead if he shared a room with his imouto
Old 2013-04-04, 20:34   Link #69
whitecloud

Hahaha...everyone of the girl could kill the teacher even the sister herself, even though my money is on the serial killer...

I would have run a long time ago If I have to be faced with such a weird harem....Haha I'm sure you guys as well...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 23:37   Link #70
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Hahaha...everyone of the girl could kill the teacher even the sister herself, even though my money is on the serial killer...

I would have run a long time ago If I have to be faced with such a weird harem....Haha I'm sure you guys as well...
Any single one of them and I would definitely run away and hide. Because they are not you're typical harem characters.
Old 2013-04-05, 08:54   Link #71
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 5

Just when I think this series couldn't surprise me anymore...
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 20:16   Link #72
blackwhite67
Banned

This teacher is way out of his league and in deeper shit than he realizes.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 11:18   Link #73
XFire
150% done

I'm going to make a random guess about the MC's "abnormality. It's his sense of values. Things he doesn't care about have no meaning to him, while things he does (i.e. the girls) are his only priority. He's not putting up with them, he's protecting them.

Spoiler for long and possibly bulls**t:

The above is just a guess, but it fits with what I've seen so far.
Old 2013-06-05, 12:23   Link #74
kazzuya13

Is this going to be a story arc cause it already surpassed 2 chapters.
Old 2013-06-05, 17:10   Link #75
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yup, like many have been saying so far...that teacher guy has no idea who he's messing with and it'll only end badly for him.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 09:29   Link #76
Utsuro no Hako

Chapter 6 is out but not much happens -- just the teacher and MC sitting in rooms monologuing.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:25   Link #77
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Chapter 6 is out but not much happens -- just the teacher and MC sitting in rooms monologuing.
Well at least we know that Shin is not above using his...influence, over the girls to get what he wants. It's actually cool that there is an MC that uses the psychos that surround him.

Unlike other MCs with weird and often psychotic girls around them, he has shown to allow them to stick around him because he wants to rather than because he has to. Often the MC is either stuck in a situation where they can't avoid the psycho in their lives or in some odd cases they have a thing for the psycho. This MC has proven that if he wanted to, he'd be able to disappear without them being able to track him down (except Knight girl) and should he want to cut ties with them he'd likely be able to do so. However he CHOOSES to stay with them because it either protects them or others.

I really like this MC, we don't get his type often.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:32   Link #78
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well at least we know that Shin is not above using his...influence, over the girls to get what he wants. It's actually cool that there is an MC that uses the psychos that surround him.

Unlike other MCs with weird and often psychotic girls around them, he has shown to allow them to stick around him because he wants to rather than because he has to. Often the MC is either stuck in a situation where they can't avoid the psycho in their lives or in some odd cases they have a thing for the psycho. This MC has proven that if he wanted to, he'd be able to disappear without them being able to track him down (except Knight girl) and should he want to cut ties with them he'd likely be able to do so. However he CHOOSES to stay with them because it either protects them or others.

I hope to see the conclusion of this. however I don't know how long I have to wait to see the conclusion of this psycho teacher.
Old 2013-06-06, 10:33   Link #79
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
We now know how handy it is to have a stalker on your side
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 11:10   Link #80
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

After the way the stalker girl describes him in ch 2, I have a sinking feeling (read: desperate hope) that the MC is in fact the craziest of them all.

Also, the expression on the stalkers face when she was asked for help looked like she was about to faint from ecstasy.

Tags
harem, romance, school life, seinen