AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Eden of the East

Notices

View Poll Results: Eden of the East - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 35 47.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 32.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 14.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.05%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-17, 23:56   Link #161
Raiga
tl;dr

With a system as advanced as Juiz, I'd imagine the hardware is just as vital as the software. Not to mention for that much data, a digital transfer would probably take longer than a physical one, unless you've got a data pipeline a foot thick. Juiz is probably terabytes big.

As for why #1 didn't seem to notice... dunno, but did they ever say that he'd seen Juiz before then? I think the implication was that he hadn't, and that he was visiting the Neuotech place for the first time, going off to win the game and all. If he didn't know that those holes were supposed to be filled, maybe he figured the data banks were the glowy doohickeys along the walls of the holes, and didn't think too much about it. Especially since he doesn't expect Juiz to disappear. Only thing is, for that theory to work, they had to have gotten those cylinders out before #2 entered the control room (since he was waiting there for them).
Old 2009-06-18, 02:44   Link #162
fish eric
like to talk to fish?

I think that #1 has been working there i forget how many days. was it 1 or 3? He is acting confident. Like he doesn't even have to look because he knows what goes in and what goes out. He also may have seen 50 trucks leave and come in that same day and was no longer interested. He could also have been thikning what am I gonna say when we get in there.

I still think #2 knew Akira pre memory wipe. #10 wasn't in the room when she was removed. Only #2 was there. Even if you can't see her being moved #2 would have been able to hear it.

Those red holes are more than likely just access bays to the Juiz computer. So you can go in and change settings, jumpers, maintenace. Maybe you need to upgrade Juiz's RAM. I bet she has a 486dx with 4mb RAM and the Juiz program runs off a 5 1/2 floppy.

Also when #1 arrives in the lobby he is surprised that number #2 is missing. He was not expecting #2 to be in the Juiz room.
Old 2009-06-18, 06:17   Link #163
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

FINALLY BACK! Ok so far my view is Juriz is some kind android/clone. The whole missile thing IS CRAP! Come on... man a neo hitler? YEAH RIGHT! Another thing is WTF is up with 20 000 NEETS coming back suddenly? A army? HAHAHHA! NEETS cannot do shit! Finally none of this crap I am buying. I do would like this to be applied in eliminating all USA bases on Japan soil!
Old 2009-06-18, 10:22   Link #164
Bliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish eric View Post
Those red holes are more than likely just access bays to the Juiz computer. So you can go in and change settings, jumpers, maintenace. Maybe you need to upgrade Juiz's RAM. I bet she has a 486dx with 4mb RAM and the Juiz program runs off a 5 1/2 floppy.
Roflol, maybe she run in a calculator!!!!
Old 2009-06-18, 16:16   Link #165
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliner View Post
Roflol, maybe she run in a calculator!!!!
Nah you all GOT IT WRONG! These could be ICBMS....you think Mononobe would say real shit to #9?
Closed Thread