AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-11-25, 11:24   Link #21
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
I see a lot of us read the original post wrong.
I think that to keep things interesting you should only mention those who are human and don't have superhuman powers.

The problem is that OP mentioned characters who actually possess superhuman powers, asking to avoid those who are "too strong", but where exactly do you place the limit? When is "too strong"?

It also really depends on the zombie then, because the classic romero zombies are not really such a threat. If we are talking about those from left4dead now that's a whole different story.

So anyway if we are talking about classic romero zombies and we are only limited to human powers, I'd rather look for someone who has good survival skills and a broad array of competences rather than someone who is good at destroying barely moving targets.

The problem with a zombie apocalypse is not really surviving for a day, but surviving for several months, or years.

the main cast from Black Lagoon are major candidates in such case. They are resourceful, pragmatic, and more importantly they have a boat. Your best shot in a zombie apocalypse scenario is to flee to some deserted island in the tropics and stay there until all zombies are dealt with or have rotten to dust.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 11:33   Link #22
Kirarakim

I'll take a classic character Yang Wenli. He is smart and intelligent and will find out a way to strategically beat the zombies.

And he has no super power either so it goes with the requirements of the thread.

I might also take Nyanko Sensei yeah he does have powers, but I'd want something to hug because I am scared of the zombies (he does eat a lot though).
Old 2012-11-25, 12:06   Link #23
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The problem is that OP mentioned characters who actually possess superhuman powers, asking to avoid those who are "too strong", but where exactly do you place the limit? When is "too strong"?
Maybe the OP meant to rule out characters who can destroy a city with just one hit, impenetrable to any attacks, or able to rewrite reality (ala G.O.D.)
Old 2012-11-25, 12:10   Link #24
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Was kinda thinking the Beowulf Elite Eight private guard of Mina Tepes from Dance in the Vampire Bund would fit this category....
Old 2012-11-26, 15:52   Link #25
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Male: Chirico Cuvie from Votoms cause he literally cannot die and can do a tremendous amount of damage with minimal resources. He's the ultimate survivor for a reason.

M.D Geist cause it's all just a game *rapeface*

Female: literally anyone with a hime cut cause they're always dangerous apparently and dont seem to understand the concept of losing....well except for the one in total eclipse but Yui replaced her anyway.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 16:30   Link #26
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Halo Legends was made into an anime, so I'll bring the UNSC's very own Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 to the table. He's already survived multiple battles with the Flood and is capable with a diverse range of skills that would make him great to have in our corner during a zombie apocalypse.

If liberties allow, I'd add the entire 501st Joint Fighter Division from Strike Witches to my team. They're reliable and are capable of handling things realistically enough without being overpowered (i.e. magic still runs out, as do bullets).
Old 2012-11-26, 17:06   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

If we exclude characters with superpowers, then I think Koko's team is the best for the job. Add in a master strategist like Yang Wenli and you'll be safe.

For characters with superpowers, Joseph Joestar. He's smart and the ripple is the perfect weapon against zombies. Worse comes to worst, there is always the secret Joestar technique. Plus, he's very fun to be around. I'd never be bored with him.
Old 2012-11-26, 17:35   Link #28
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

my boy hei can survive a zombie apocalypse with or without his powers

Old 2012-11-27, 13:36   Link #29
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Ayumu Aikawa for sure! Fight fire with fire!
Old 2012-11-27, 14:00   Link #30
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Koko and her crew from Jormungand , Ayasaki Hayate of Hayate no Gotoku, and the Psycho Pass group.

Last edited by Ichuki; 2012-12-01 at 13:23.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 01:14   Link #31
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Any outer-space sci-fi hero with a spaceship, so I can get the hell off this zombie infested rock.
Old 2012-11-29, 07:56   Link #32
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Emiya Kiritsugu - this guy have godly survival skill.

Koyomi Araragi - I know that he will try to save me no matter how bad the situation go, his half-vampire power could have some use.

both of them are weak enough for zombie to be somewhat of a threat to them.
Old 2012-12-01, 08:55   Link #33
Qikz

I'm just going to come out and say the cast of Steins;Gate for their smarts alongside hmmm...

This is harder than I thought
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 17:03   Link #34
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2352 View Post
I'd pick Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji. This gorgeous demon can eliminate an entire army of zombies. They'd take one look at him and run away in a blink of an eye. After he fights, he'll make me a nice cup of tea.
and after all that he will kill you and eat your soul as well

it actually is tough to come up with a suitable companion for this,but i'll choose Itachi Uchiha from Naruto/Shippuden, he can put all the zombies under genjutsu and make them eat each other up, or even better burn them all with amaterasu till nothing is left of them
Old 2012-12-02, 18:08   Link #35
Random32
Also a Lolicon

I'll just leave this here.

If I were banned from choosing totally OP characters, I'd probably go with Kirika from Noir.
Random32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 14:24   Link #36
Traece
:cool:

Alex Rowe and his crew from Last Exile.

Also, Hei (Darker Than Black) without his powers is nearly as powerful as he is with powers. I'm pretty sure he could decapitate a sizable force of zombies without being touched.
Old 2012-12-06, 14:33   Link #37
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Any outer-space sci-fi hero with a spaceship, so I can get the hell off this zombie infested rock.
Now THIS is a good idea....
Old 2012-12-06, 14:47   Link #38
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Now THIS is a good idea....
There is no escape. What has started, cannot be stopped.

Old 2012-12-06, 14:55   Link #39
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

I reject your man-made reality and insert my own!

Old 2012-12-07, 10:03   Link #40
Enjou

Anyone from Koko's crew in Jormungand, because they are all trained badasses and they know how to make headshots.

Lelouch from Code Geass - always helps to have a man with plan. Helps even more when the plan could work. Kallen and Suzaku would be good as well since they can execute his plans.

Souske from FMP.

Yoshino from Zetsuen no Tempest, even without magic. Another guy with a good head on his shoulders. Has loyalty even when things are looking like they'll go sour, which is a valuable trait for an ally to have.
Enjou is offline   Reply With Quote