AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-23, 15:45   Link #41
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Yes, Rin is a decent male lead for this type of series. He tried not to hurt anyone, but that doesn't really work very well. Though I can see why kaede fans especially would dislike him...

Hmm Ranma in Shuffle...

And in other news, the army from the world of gods has agreed to withdraw, if the Japanese government hands over one Ranma Saotome. This is a problem, as the invading army from the world of demons has similiar demands.

Apparently, Saotome stranded the daughter of the leader of the gods while she was visiting on a business trip with her father.

The leader of the demons claims Saotome pushed his daughter in the dirt and laughed at her while she was lost after also accompanying her father on a business trip. However, unconfirmed reports indicate this girl may not have been his daughter after all, but rather a clone produced for experiments in life magic research.

The japanese goverment is confident a compromise can be reached to satisfy all parties involved.

Yeah, I'm thinking it'd go something like that.
LOL. Ranma had a gift for doing the wrong things at the right time. He also suffered from a horrible case of "foot in mouth disease. He'd start an interdimensional war in a matter of days. I think the shoow would go like this then, Ranma going to school dodging interdimensional bounty hunters from both realms with Asa and Kaede as his partners. First episode title: Ranma the $7,000,000,000,000,000 man.
Old 2005-12-23, 16:44   Link #42
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Sign me in, the kid gets too little credit and people are whining and crying over crap.

Quote:
The man has been slapped around so much by disgrunted Shuffle fans, that I, as a fan of Rin, isabouttosnap would like to invite people who doesn't think Rin should've dropped down to the face of the Earth, and to show some appreciation for him. (If there's one fan, no, two, three, then you're welcome since Rin desperately needs some appreciation after weeks of endless bites. (Come on, I know there's one or two Rin fans out there!
It was expected anyways, when it was apparent that Rin had to choose someone there were gonna be alot of disappointed people.
Old 2005-12-23, 18:56   Link #43
Paracelsus

I don't want to kill rin....but appreciation my a**
Old 2005-12-23, 19:15   Link #44
BrokenWingz

=\ sign my up please ^^
Reason why i like Rin
His more realistic than just a character
He thinks of the better solution for everyone(not just havee everyone for himself :P)
Morals are high
Is wishy and indecisive(isnt everone)

and yeah..why hate someone because they dont do what you say(grudge bearers :fist
Old 2005-12-23, 20:39   Link #45
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
I'm quite fond of Rin. Hell, before the forums went down I think I must have written a couple of thousand words in defence of the guy. He's not perfect, but then noone is. So yeah. I like Rin.

-Andiyar
Old 2005-12-23, 21:36   Link #46
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Episode 18 was probably the only part where I disliked Rin. He shaped up after that and actually stood up for himself. But it wasn't until he developed a backbone, that I really started to support him(and no it wasn't because he picked Asa, but because he actually made decisions on his own without anyone's help).

So sign me up.
Old 2005-12-23, 21:44   Link #47
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

i might hav shown my dislike for rin afew weeks ago about what happened to kaede and all the confuzzle, i dont think rin is all that bad at all anymore. being in the PPP...i think it is appropriate to be in this club as well. Primula loves rin, I love rin! same as tomaeto tomatoe...actually not really...k i just confused myself XS NVM...anywho sign me up.
Old 2005-12-23, 22:30   Link #48
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
alright...this i wut i think is the ideal male harem lead...XD
Spoiler for ideal male harem lead:
Old 2005-12-23, 22:36   Link #49
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
I don't want to kill rin....but appreciation my a**
It was more of how Rin was handled as a harem lead that prompted the word.

But... look at the good posts about Rin! Not bad, not bad at all. <3
Old 2005-12-23, 22:37   Link #50
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
did ya check out the ideal male harem lead? ^^
Old 2005-12-23, 22:46   Link #51
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

If you're suggesting Shuffle sprouts a girl version of Rin, then I have absolutely no doubt that Itsuki would eat her up. Now wouldn't it be interesting...
Old 2005-12-24, 06:28   Link #52
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

As npal stated in the KKR thread, it's Christmas, and a wonderful time for all. That means you're free to say anything nice about Rin without any of the KKR members breathing down your neck during this period, but once the time's over, expect npal, and then I wank gloriously.

Merry Christmas, ya'll.
Old 2005-12-24, 23:48   Link #53
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Im KKR... I havent breathed down ur necks...but i have burned Rin in positive ways... like this...
Spoiler for Rin's demise:

And a Merry Kill Rin-Mas to All!!!
Old 2005-12-24, 23:50   Link #54
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
Kaede Fan Club = Kill Rin
Old 2005-12-25, 00:08   Link #55
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

not really... Rin can be killed in many ways and it's not because of Kaede.. trust me.. i kno
Old 2005-12-25, 06:04   Link #56
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFrame
Kaede Fan Club = Kill Rin
Eh, that's not true, Crimen is (still) president of the KKR and he's an Asa fan
Plus not EVERYONE in KKK is thirsty for Rin's blood (don't know the percentage but let's not generalize).
Old 2005-12-25, 10:28   Link #57
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Npal, u're hurting me with the "(still)", seriously...does KKK have to = KKR
Old 2005-12-25, 11:58   Link #58
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
Npal, u're hurting me with the "(still)", seriously...does KKK have to = KKR
Well, I'm just waiting for your eventual change of heart, as an Asa fan As Smith said : "it's inevitable".

Well, KKK does NOT have to = KKR althought they are the people whose idol was more hurt by Rin's actions (I'll call them actions since it's Christmas ), so if there is a club to get rid of Rin, you'd expect mainly KKK, and some Sia members probably. The last people you'd expect are AAA. While some wise individuals may see how Rin's actions were neither well thought nor well done, not even they will want to act against him, and for obvious reasons. What's the point of acting against your "prize"?

@RedFrame could you please remove that KAEDE FAN CLUB=KILL RIN thing, I don't agree with that and I'm sure KiNa, the KKK president will agree. Killing Rin is KKR's exclusive job

Last edited by npal; 2005-12-25 at 12:08.
Old 2005-12-25, 12:05   Link #59
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
but still i have little appreciation for rin saving kaede life from total traumatism when her mother died.....emmm..
Old 2005-12-25, 12:05   Link #60
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

npal, u can rest assured, i wont have a change of heart,it seems u dont kno me very well...or at all...hehehe
Closed Thread