AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-17, 04:03   Link #201
MasterWong

hmm i don't know if i'm doing this right or not so if i'm not please feel free to correct me. This is my first time attempting to post something so go easy on me here. ^^

Position(s): Editors, Translators, Distro, and TypeSetters
Group: Anime-Trading
Project(s): Dears and future projects
IRC Channel: #Anime-Trading @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: MasterWong or any op available
E-Mail: dj24@cableone.net

Note: if you try to PM me in irc use dcc chat it will go thru easier, cuz of all the spam bots lately i have started using an antispam script.
Old 2004-09-17, 08:20   Link #202
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
#Froth-Bite is looking for typesetters. Interested parties shall message me here, message me on IRC (#Froth-Bite @ Rizon), or on our forum . Projects include Black Jack, Final Approach, etc.
Old 2004-09-19, 00:32   Link #203
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Thanks for the responses!! we are getting new members thanks!! but we need something that's been avoiding us. Translators.

New proyects:

Hime
Kanna Duki

I'm open to suggestions as always. if ya interested, know someone, pm me, post here, or go to www.anime-bt.com
Old 2004-09-21, 04:02   Link #204
eternal

[req]Need translator for a new anime airing in October

Animeyuki is in real need of translators and would like to request anyone from here that has knowledge of Japanese could contact me or Animeyuki itself.

The anime is Kannazuki no miko,which will be aired on October 4th in Japan,the trailer is available here http://www.animate.tv/pv/detail.php?...&m=p&tid=&rid=
the infor could be found at http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...uki_no_mi.html

Kannazuki no miko is somewhat interesting,in my opinion,of course. Animeyuki's next project is Mai-Hime,animeyuki has been fansubbing rare and new anime. Anyone interested in fansubbing Kannazuki no miko or anyfansub group intend to join Animeyuki to fansub kannazuki no miko,OR anyone has any acquaintances are interested in fansubbing ,plz do contact me ...or visit #animeyuki at rizon .But i dun think someone will give u responce in the irc channel,so plz contact me first.

Thx a bunch
Old 2004-09-23, 17:28   Link #205
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Translators: Please help on a quick job! Upcoming series promos.

I was wondering if any translator would be interested. I don't see how it would take that long, or require any difficult work, but I myself have no idea what it takes as I am not a translator. I was just wondering if any translator could help on some promos for upcoming anime series. I have the raws, and just need a translation, as I can do timing, typeseting, encoding, seeding, etc etc. I'm not looking for anything incredibly fancy, I just want to get these promos out there for people...translated of course.

If you could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
All the raws can be found here: http://www.battledolls.com/new/new.htm

I am looking for translations on the following trailers, information is marked alongside:

Gankutsuoh: Some text throughout (very little), no dialogue or song translations required.
Final Approach: Some text throughout, and that is all.
W-Wish: Some text throughout, and that is all.
Haruka 8: Text and dailogue.

Thank you in advanced, if anyone helps. Even if you can just contribute a little, like one phrase or so, it's appreciated.
Old 2004-09-23, 17:37   Link #206
strikeX105

#AnimeChounin is currently recruiting encoders, editors, and timers. If interested message me here on animesuki or on IRC (#AnimeChounin @irc.rizon.net), I use either strikeX105 or ImpulseX56S on IRC. Our main project coming up is Gundam Seed Destiny.
Old 2004-09-23, 18:50   Link #207
moofs
TL to the rescue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
I was wondering if any translator would be interested. I don't see how it would take that long, or require any difficult work, but I myself have no idea what it takes as I am not a translator. I was just wondering if any translator could help on some promos for upcoming anime series. I have the raws, and just need a translation, as I can do timing, typeseting, encoding, seeding, etc etc. I'm not looking for anything incredibly fancy, I just want to get these promos out there for people...translated of course.
Erm, well I can gladly help translate it all except...after I tried viewing the promo videos, they wouldn't work. All my other anime episodes work fine, however, when I try the video, it just freezes at the start and won't start showing. Before it would work except no audio. Then I tried updated codecs...and yeah
Old 2004-09-23, 19:33   Link #208
megumidk
Chii ?

Like the original file the promo's came from, they use AC3 audio, and the AC3 filter may be required to play them.
Old 2004-09-23, 20:50   Link #209
moofs
TL to the rescue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megumidk
Like the original file the promo's came from, they use AC3 audio, and the AC3 filter may be required to play them.

Oh I see. Well thanks, can't expect translators to know these mumbo jumbo :P

Chibidusk: PM me with someways to send the translations to and I'll get back to you when I'm done.
Old 2004-09-25, 14:30   Link #210
trooper11

just wanted to update what my group was needing. we are still looking to fill all positions, but at the moment we are in great need of a timer and someone that has experience doing kareoke.

just to relist my contact info if anyone is intersted in helping:

Positions Needed: Timer/ Kareoke
Group: AnimeDreams
IRC Channel: #animedreams@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: trooper11
Email: trooper11@gmail.com

thanks
Old 2004-09-26, 14:00   Link #211
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Saint Seiya Tenkai Hen Movie! Anyone interested?

I have the RAW, and I'm looking for a good japanese translator who is willing to translate this. He will take care of the subtittles and everything and I'll do the encoding.

Who is interested?

Link Removed By Mod
It's fine to ask for help translating the show, but please don't link to the RAWs on this site.
If you need to share them, do so in private.

Or if no one want's to do this with me at least you got the RAW now to work on it with your fansub group.....

PLZ let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-09-26 at 19:31.
Old 2004-09-28, 00:40   Link #212
MasterWong

hmm i have tried just about everything i know to get an editor with no such luck yet. So i ask again (on my knees) pls if there is somebody out there with editing experience ( good experience) pls reply to me or give me a private msg on the forums or something.
Old 2004-09-29, 15:48   Link #213
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

I can help any group with editing. If your script is a little rough, or downright Engrish, I can help you fix it up. I am open for a job any day of the week, as long as I am not pressured to get it done insanely quick. I have experience in Promos, and of course, many years of English classes. So if you need a script edited, just PM me or e-mail me at josh_spamlovesme_aube@nbnet.nb.ca (remove the '_spamlovesme_')

ps: also looking for a timer, needed greatly! Contact me through PM if interested or e-mail at joshaube@nbnet.nb.ca if you aren't registered.

Last edited by ChibiDusk; 2004-09-29 at 16:31.
Old 2004-09-30, 22:14   Link #214
Draders
... :D

Hello, Nanashi is looking for 1 or 2 more editors to releive some workload from the ones we have now. So if you can read/write english and make things flow well, drop by our irc channel or message me on msn.

Positions Needed: Translator, Editor(s)
Group: Nanashi
Projects: Gundam Seed Destiny, Undecided New Fall Series
IRC Channel: #nanashi@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Draders / CowMix
E-mail/MSN: Draders23@hotmail.com
Old 2004-10-01, 22:35   Link #215
MasterWong

Editors and Translators

Well i guess i'll stop posting this request after this time. I am in great need of an editor(s) and a Translator(s) for upcoming projects i am my own raw provider so raws are not a problem. Really Really need these two ppl extremely badly would like to start on the new anime just released called Mai Hime but of course that leads back to the reason i'm posting here. lol, If you can help please feel free to leave a private msg on the forums or you can email me at masterwong2004@yahoo.com or you can drop by my small dying channel called #Anime-Trading on irc.rizon.net. well that's all i guess

Thank You for at least reading my post
Old 2004-10-02, 13:02   Link #216
Xpress

DeathSquad... may need an extra timer or 2... we are doing alot of new series... and I am only timer :P People good at FX or karaoke, come talk to us too.
#deathsquad @ rizon
http://www.deathsquad.fansubnetwork.com
email: Xpress311@hotmail.com
Old 2004-10-03, 13:35   Link #217
MB™
Saizen encoder

Saizen@Rizon.net is currently desperately looking for translators and editors for our current project Hungry heart wild striker.
might do new series in teh near future as well.
Just drop by on our channel if you are interested.

Thanks in advance
Old 2004-10-03, 23:12   Link #218
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Anime-BT is still in need of translators! since we couldn't get any the proyects will delay for a while, but we have 2 movies to do, and some new proyects. All other positions are covered but it's always welcome to get new members, please visit us at #anime-bt on rizon. thanks!!
Old 2004-10-03, 23:17   Link #219
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Send a message via AIM to clem-kun
Shining Fansubs wants quality, instead of speedsub releases, so we're looking for a good encoder. Our last one left, to our dismay, leaving us without one. Experienced typesetters/QCers/editors also wanted. Please visit #shifa on Rizon or contact me at TheClem@gmail.com

Thank you for all your supports~
Old 2004-10-04, 01:39   Link #220
CIRee
fansubbing n00blet

Position(s): timers and translators
Group: animeyuki
Project(s): a few
IRC Channel: #animeyuki@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: CIRee
E-Mail: blindb0i@yahoo.com
Closed Thread

Tags