AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-26, 21:38   Link #1061
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

They should have doubled the amount of income for anyone shoots at the KVs.

The good thing is not many KVs players are smart. It's usually easy to pick them off from their group because they love to charge forward alone.
Old 2012-12-27, 01:03   Link #1062
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
In all honesty, I'd prefer not to meet any KV-1S in my match. That shit's gun is just plain OP. My tanks being an M6 and a Hellcat doesn't help much either. At least I have easier time killing a KV-1 in my Sherman than anything I could throw against a KV-1S.
Spoiler for You are absolutely right! :D:

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2012-12-27 at 01:24.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:40   Link #1063
Marina2

Found this screen capture

So, this is how the game in Russian sever look like......

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2012-12-27, 01:49   Link #1064
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Found this screen capture

So, this is how the game in Russian sever look like......

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

let me guess. draw?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 02:26   Link #1065
Gravitas Free Zone

Heh, World of Russians.

After a night of bruising my win/loss ratio (now at 32 more wins than losses), I managed to get my entire Pz38nA crew to 100% basic skills. I'm determined to make the tank work for me BECAUSE I THINK IT'S CUTE. So I'm backing off the Leeroy Jenkins scouting and working on being more careful.

That said, I'm going to be focusing the radioman and loader on camouflage skill (was going to give radioman signal boosting, but having only one guy on camo isn't much help). Already have the tank painted and a camo net. CO/Gunner has recon (though I might switch this to camo since the binocs have a much larger bonus while recon is 2% max), driver has off-road driving.

Now, if I'm going to put binoculars on the thing, I need to give up an equipment slot. I have enhanced springs and vents on. I think I'll pull the vents since the crew's already got their basics covered; I think the enhanced springs have saved my bacon quite a few times.

Has anyone else actually bothered to scout enough to have an opinion on this? The web's opinion mostly seems to be that they played the nA, leveled up, and ran away screaming.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 02:33   Link #1066
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ There are unfortunately many much better scouts available now .. So people don't play the Pz38tNA anymore for scouting purposes other than getting through it ..
Old 2012-12-27, 02:44   Link #1067
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Heh, World of Russians.

After a night of bruising my win/loss ratio (now at 32 more wins than losses), I managed to get my entire Pz38nA crew to 100% basic skills. I'm determined to make the tank work for me BECAUSE I THINK IT'S CUTE. So I'm backing off the Leeroy Jenkins scouting and working on being more careful.

That said, I'm going to be focusing the radioman and loader on camouflage skill (was going to give radioman signal boosting, but having only one guy on camo isn't much help). Already have the tank painted and a camo net. CO/Gunner has recon, driver has off-road driving.

Now, if I'm going to put binoculars on the thing, I need to give up an equipment slot. I have enhanced springs and vents on. I think I'll pull the vents since the crew's already got their basics covered; I think the enhanced springs have saved my bacon quite a few times.

Has anyone else actually bothered to scout enough to have an opinion on this? The web's opinion mostly seems to be that they played the nA, leveled up, and ran away screaming.
Panzer 38na?? Wow, you must really love it to play it until all crews reach 100%. After I got Panzer 4, I never play this tank again. However, I'm trying to train all crews of my panzer 38t to 100%

On crews' skill, you know that each crew can learn more than 1 skill right??

I recommend:

Comander - gunner

- Recon
- Deadeye / Eagle Eye
- Sixth Sense / Camouflage

Driver
- Camouflage
- Repair
- Clutch Braking

Radio Operator
- Situational Awareness
- Camouflage
- Repair

Loader
- Camouflage
- Repair
- Safe Stowage
Old 2012-12-27, 03:38   Link #1068
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I must say after returned to WoT, I was confused by the amount of skills and perks. I have no idea what I should put on what, so I'm sticking with the old ones at the moment.

Does sixth sense works when you have no sight of the enemy?
Old 2012-12-27, 03:54   Link #1069
Gravitas Free Zone

Yes, sixth sense exists to warn you that you have been spotted by something, even if you can not see them back.
Old 2012-12-27, 03:57   Link #1070
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I must say after returned to WoT, I was confused by the amount of skills and perks. I have no idea what I should put on what, so I'm sticking with the old ones at the moment.

Does sixth sense works when you have no sight of the enemy?
You can read about skills and perks details here
http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Crew

For your answer, you don't need to see enemy.

Well, if you need to see enemy then there is no point to get this skill.
Old 2012-12-27, 04:02   Link #1071
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Tell me about it.

After I got the KV-1s, I sold the KV-1 right away. I could not stand the KV-1s slow engine and terrible turn rate. I know its a heavy hitter, but I crave strategic flexibility as well.
The turn rate is awful, the speed is decent then again I started with the first engine upgrade and I'm currently playing with the Matilda and every thing compared to the Matilda can be considered as fast (except the Russian SPGs of course )
Old 2012-12-27, 04:35   Link #1072
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Sixth Sense activates with about a 2 or 3 second delay, so keep that in mind. I think it requires 2 consecutive spotting checks by the server or something, not too sure. Insanely useful for artillery and scouts. Repair is great, camo is great, safe stowage, sixth sense, brothers in arms, and off-road king are all good. Everything else is meh, because the bonuses are so small. Brothers in Arms is good as well but you are sacrificing 1 skill on each crew member for a bonus equal to ventilation. Safe Stowage is good too on tanks with vulnerable ammo racks.

These are just my opinions, though.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 04:43   Link #1073
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Dear Haruhi, I finally got the last engine on my Tiger. Not that it will make me faster, but as people who already have a Tiger know, it'll sure help with acceleration. Hmm. Don't really have a target anymore for the German line (and as I mentioned, I'll likely get a Tiger II if I play long enough), so going to look at the other nations for the time being. I'm missing a T-34 in my tier-V line-up, so thinking about going for that...
Old 2012-12-27, 04:45   Link #1074
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

There are also certain skills which should ideally be paired together for maximum effect; one of these is Recon (Commander) + Situational Awareness (Radioman), both of which offers sight range bonuses which stack with each other, as well as with similar bonuses offered by Coated Optics/Binoculars/Vents.

The other is the "quasi-VertStab" skill pair Snap Shot (Gunner) + Smooth Ride (Driver) which, as the nickname might suggest, gives a tank an 'increased shoot-on-the-move accuracy' effect similar to if it had a Vertical Stabilizer equipped, and which also stacks with any existing Vertical Stabilizer already equipped on said tank.

I tend to have both skill pairs on my US medium tanks, as both enhance the strengths of that particular tank line.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 05:30   Link #1075
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Hmm....thank. I guess I got the ideal what to do with my M6 crews.

Any suggestion for the Hellcat? I don't intend to move up anymore and will just keep this baby.
Old 2012-12-27, 11:55   Link #1076
Gravitas Free Zone

Heh, an enemy player and I both earned Pascucci’s Medal in the same match.

Obviously both teams didn't protect their SPGs very well... and I got the Lucky achievement as a bonus when the enemy SU-26 splashed the Hetzer that I was tangled up with. The surreal part was that I was between the SU-26 and the Hetzer, trying to get in one more side shot.

And yes, this is in the Cursed Kawaii 38nA.
Old 2012-12-27, 12:42   Link #1077
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
The turn rate is awful, the speed is decent then again I started with the first engine upgrade and I'm currently playing with the Matilda and every thing compared to the Matilda can be considered as fast (except the Russian SPGs of course )
Its one of the reasons why I am somewhat hesitant in getting the E-75. With an improved suspension, the turn rate is only 21. This is just 1 above the KV, and everyone knows how awful the KVs can be in that respect. Right now I am grinding down the IS line, because their maneuverability is far superior. Although the IS-7, a Tier X, can easily be damaged by my Konigstiger's stock 88mm gun, its maneuverability is what I crave since I believe speed & firepower are more vital.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 13:57   Link #1078
Awrya
U mad?

Just got the stock KV-1, very slow but he can take a beating. Just finished my first battle, got surrounded cause they kept shooting at my track, and stalled until allies could flank them.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:10   Link #1079
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
KV-1 Front Analysis:

http://i.imgur.com/2MIfR.jpg

Conclusion: Keep calm and snipe, and you will penetrate.
Thank you for sharing this.

My Panzer IV just suvived from the front-to-front meeting with KV-1 by firing at its lower armor plate and destroyed it (well, it only have 4% life left at that point)
Old 2012-12-27, 14:12   Link #1080
Gravitas Free Zone

I was thinking of going T-34-85 to KV-13 to IS. But after all the heavy tank high-tier games that I've been smushed into in the last few days, I must say that getting bogged into fights where you shoot at your enemy (even in the weak spots) and nothing happens for minutes at a time is sort of dull.

I'd much prefer maneuver warfare with the heavies, but it's surprisingly easy to get sucked into a slugfest where the only movement is one tank's length back and forth for two minutes.

So maybe... I work the VK3601H a bit more, then go VK3002DB to Panther, lord of the cardboard snipers?

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of moving from the Tier II A13 Cruiser to the next one up, or getting my Pz35t crew into something else. The thing is, I feel attached to those tanks (mostly the 35, but I have Ace Tanker badges in both of them...).

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks