AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-21, 12:45   Link #221
Paiser

I burned my Maburaho on vcd i just have to burn it on dvd.... 2 episode a cd.... it sucks... 2 episode sucks...damn you.... i want a wooping 4 episode on a dvd cd, but they cost way too much.

Ep. 9 i couldnt watch it.... corrupted... how bakaish... i downloaded and wat do you kno right after the intro song it had some error... bah i hate you A4L

And wuts up with rentless? hey rentless i didnt get your spoiler....
isnt it post to be...
Spoiler:

Wat was episode 9 about?
Old 2003-12-21, 14:06   Link #222
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I'm waiting for Anime-Keep before I'll download EP 9.
Old 2003-12-21, 15:08   Link #223
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
And wuts up with rentless? hey rentless i didnt get your spoiler....
isnt it post to be...
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-22, 12:44   Link #224
Paiser

odd... if it was yuna

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-22, 13:26   Link #225
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Quote:
odd... if it was yuna

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-22, 23:33   Link #226
aniforever

i'm new here after reading in this forum i just had to join in. i just rewatch ep 7 to read some parts again. first i'll list some points i don't understand.

yamase asked kazuki "i'm almost sure of this, but you haven't used any magic since then, right?"

---so we can assume that yamase either saw kazuki used his magic before or he used his magic infront of her before.

during the play yamase said to kazuki "right now, you have just forgotten"

"i wanted to be by your side until you awakened"

but .... i am...

(but yuuna said that those lines weren't written in the script book)

---so does yamase know something about kazuki that we don't? either that or she just really like plays and made those lines up off the top of her head.

after hearing yamase said "thank you mr. greatest magician in the world" yuuna dropped the script book.

---did she just discover something or was she just surprise that he used his magic. hmm...

then the dorm manager said to the doctor/sensei, "he used up another one again, hasn't he." the doctor agree and both of them sigh.

--- we can confirm that the dorm manager and the doctor/sensei both know each other and both knows about kazuki's situation.

later when yuuna ask yamase "those lines from earlier were not written down anywhere"

yamase said that it was a surprise and that she just remembered it.

---i wonder where she remember it from. book? past life? or something that happened before? hmm..

ok as you can see i'm obsessed with yamase err why can't she stay for another couple of eps why why??? i'm just hoping she can come back but err there's no way that she will end up with kazuki since she's not the main character. still she is so cool i think after watch maburaho she and the sensei that likes to play games are the only ones that i like.

ps. i think yamase is much better with kazuki then the others since she's the only one that doesn't want him to use his magic even when she's in danger. ahh she's so cool baka kazuki doesn't realize she likes him and always try to avoid her what a bad....eck i wrote too much oh well back to waiting for more maburaho.
Old 2003-12-23, 00:18   Link #227
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

yamase rocks~

Old 2003-12-23, 00:56   Link #228
aniforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
yamase rocks~
yup she's only in for one ep but i just love her she's the best.
Old 2003-12-23, 03:18   Link #229
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Yup, Yamase was a really great character, and I was surprised they wrote her out so quickly. By the way, is Maburaho based on manga or a game? Otherwise, how do we know that Yamase won't return, someday? (She probably won't though...)

That being said, although Yamase is right up there, I still think I've got to go with Yuuna. Just because she's the main girl doesn't mean she isn't deserving. (I don't mean to start a fan war here though!) That being said, if Yamase comes back, I may have to re-consider...

She definitely knows something about Kazuki-san that we don't...
Old 2003-12-23, 23:52   Link #230
aniforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Yup, Yamase was a really great character, and I was surprised they wrote her out so quickly. By the way, is Maburaho based on manga or a game? Otherwise, how do we know that Yamase won't return, someday? (She probably won't though...)

That being said, although Yamase is right up there, I still think I've got to go with Yuuna. Just because she's the main girl doesn't mean she isn't deserving. (I don't mean to start a fan war here though!) That being said, if Yamase comes back, I may have to re-consider...

She definitely knows something about Kazuki-san that we don't...
hmm from what i've heard it's a novel but also a manga not sure about game though. i can't believe they brought in such a great character then make her disappear that was just wrong. well if yamase was to be out of the picture i guess it would have to be yuuna but the other two girls are just as good and no i do not want to start a fan war either. can't wait to see how it ends hope it isn't something stupid or even worse a cliffhanger. eck. ja ne
Old 2003-12-24, 02:28   Link #231
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniforever
hmm from what i've heard it's a novel but also a manga not sure about game though. i can't believe they brought in such a great character then make her disappear that was just wrong. well if yamase was to be out of the picture i guess it would have to be yuuna but the other two girls are just as good and no i do not want to start a fan war either. can't wait to see how it ends hope it isn't something stupid or even worse a cliffhanger. eck. ja ne
Well, apparently this series is scheduled to have a 24 episode run, so thankfully the ending won't be for a while yet!
Old 2003-12-24, 02:30   Link #232
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Well, apparently this series is scheduled to have a 24 episode run, so thankfully the ending won't be for a while yet!
but at the same time no group is seriously subbing it (A4L doesnt count XD ).
Old 2003-12-24, 03:26   Link #233
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Unhappy Say it ain't so!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
but at the same time no group is seriously subbing it (A4L doesnt count XD ).
Is this true? I've tried REALLY hard to be patient about Episode 10 (RAW aired on Dec 16), but I just can't hold back anymore! I looked at Anime-Keep's site and they said the project status was "active".....

I know, I have no right to be mad because fansubbers are non-profit, etc etc. But WHY!? WHY is such a great series having the problem of no one to sub it? I can't accept it! All that I want for Chirstmas is more Maburaho subbed Can't anyone make my Christmas wish come true?
Old 2003-12-25, 04:46   Link #234
Paiser

Roots you have to be kinda cheery in this time of year! Also at this current or last week was finals for college students and most of our subbers are in college. Yep. So hardly Maburaho just went dead for little bit. Oh yea the next 2 episode wont be released in January. Some kinda delay or stopped tempary for the this current week and next one. If any one is wondering. Oh yes. Maburaho is based on Novel. Then came Comic series. Im just dying to know who the hell knows if the god damn novel is in english yet! Ima gonna buy that book!(when its out on english! my japanese isnt that great)

I say Yuuna is a great character. My eye is set on Yuna not Yamase Yamase is a great character, but she just went to fast. So I cant really compare her to Yuna just yet. Scince only 1 episode of her Besides what if Yamase was in the series from begginin. She would look bad. Next to kuriko or someone else. If Yuna showed up for one episode. Everyone would agree that Yuna would be best character. Think about it You really cant compare till They equally fairly show somethin for the show that make us agree that which one is best character.
Old 2003-12-25, 04:54   Link #235
Thelastguardian

I just notice something...I had been thinking along the line of 'i seen her before...', now I remember

Yamase looks and act exactly like the one of the digidestin in 1st and 2nd generation of digimon!! What is her name....the sister of Tai...Karry?

No wonder I thought she looks very similar...
Old 2003-12-25, 16:47   Link #236
sreaberac

This series is very cliche. But at any rate it's still more interesting than most of them out there. There is one thing that really bugged me though. Since he could only use magic 8 times. It seemed important to keep track since everytime he used it, it was a big deal. However, in episode 8. At the end they keep saying that he has 3 tries left. Which is wrong since it previousyl already used it 6 times not including his failed attempt in that episode.

2 x for snow for Yuuni (once in episode 2 and once in the past)
1 x against little girl ghost and brought the dorms together.
1 x against the behemoths
1 x for runi to save her food.
1 x in the play for Yamase

That's 6 times. Meaning 2 times left. If they let him use more just because they can't count... I'll be very disapointed. Anyone see any othe way to explain this?
Old 2003-12-25, 16:54   Link #237
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreaberac
This series is very cliche. But at any rate it's still more interesting than most of them out there. There is one thing that really bugged me though. Since he could only use magic 8 times. It seemed important to keep track since everytime he used it, it was a big deal. However, in episode 8. At the end they keep saying that he has 3 tries left. Which is wrong since it previousyl already used it 6 times not including his failed attempt in that episode.

2 x for snow for Yuuni (once in episode 2 and once in the past)
1 x against little girl ghost and brought the dorms together.
1 x against the behemoths
1 x for runi to save her food.
1 x in the play for Yamase

That's 6 times. Meaning 2 times left. If they let him use more just because they can't count... I'll be very disapointed. Anyone see any othe way to explain this?
I think they meant he could use it 8 times at that point (where he's in school). Cause he prolly used his magic more times before (since Yamasa calls him Mr. Greatest Magician in the World).
Old 2003-12-25, 17:28   Link #238
Paiser

oh about that a good question!

Nope its correct.
Once in past don't count.

Story say he can use magic 8 time when entered Aoi Acadamy. <-- main words

And stay in topic. If your gonna talk about DigiMon go make a forum about it.

yea put some spoiler tag next time [ spoiler ] (wut ur gonna say) [ / spoiler] With out spaces. Your leaking information that people may not wanting to read.(Noobs for instance.
Old 2003-12-25, 18:35   Link #239
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
oh about that a good question!

And stay in topic. If your gonna talk about DigiMon go make a forum about it.

yea put some spoiler tag next time [ spoiler ] (wut ur gonna say) [ / spoiler] With out spaces. Your leaking information that people may not wanting to read.(Noobs for instance.
Cut him some slack, he was only mentioning that a certain character looked like another character in another anime series.

I'm still waiting patiently for AKeep or SC version of ep9.
Old 2003-12-25, 18:38   Link #240
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

waiting .. ><

hehe how many episodes are they going to release at once this time ?? hopefully 2-3 ^^
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen