Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-20, 21:35   Link #741
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Click for the best resolution possible.
so thats hoe Azi Dahaka looks like and here I thought he is a giant dragon LOL and to think Izayoi will be killed
Old 2013-07-20, 22:09   Link #742
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Chinese spoilers are out already so might as well share before heading to bed.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Azi Dahaka left him alive? That doesn't seem very plausible or did he just not check to see if Izayoi was dead? By the way, is the game with Highness still on or was it suspended due to Azi Dahaka's interference?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:40   Link #743
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Azi Dahaka left him alive? That doesn't seem very plausible or did he just not check to see if Izayoi was dead? By the way, is the game with Highness still on or was it suspended due to Azi Dahaka's interference?
Judging from the illustrations, the game was cancelled. I'm really curious to see what Kuro Usagi will do, since it seems like she's fallen into even deeper despair. I also wonder what role Lily will play, if any.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 23:23   Link #744
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

The Author seems to make us really want to ask the question "How will they get out of this one?" I have to admit that he makes a nice drama, to the point that even I who can usually forms theories and scenarios quite quickly is stumped by that question.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 23:46   Link #745
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
The Author seems to make us really want to ask the question "How will they get out of this one?" I have to admit that he makes a nice drama, to the point that even I who can usually forms theories and scenarios quite quickly is stumped by that question.
It's a setup. The author is deliberately beating them down after all of their achievements to build the foundation for their inevitable comeback. Everyone loves a comeback.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 00:07   Link #746
Yami no Ou
まおう

I'm wondering now if Izayoi will come back how will he deal with Azi Dahaka cause I doubt Highness could beat Azi Dahaka even with the help of Maxwell and Maou of Confusion
Old 2013-07-21, 00:26   Link #747
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post

Highness' game was cancelled. Fight with Azi Dahaka is still on going, and later half of the book is side story.

Some Chinese prologue spoilers

Spoiler:
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 00:49   Link #748
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Highness' game was cancelled. Fight with Azi Dahaka is still on going, and later half of the book is side story.

Spoiler:
cool info you got there bro thanks
Old 2013-07-21, 01:43   Link #749
tm902541

Children's Canary

tm902541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 08:43   Link #750
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Wait, that's Canaria? She looks much younger than I thought.
Old 2013-07-21, 09:49   Link #751
Yami no Ou
まおう

oh wait is that Canaria and Izayoi?
Old 2013-07-21, 09:58   Link #752
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^ the label says so (カナリア, Kanaria).
Old 2013-07-21, 10:04   Link #753
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post

Spoiler:
So according to this

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-07-21, 10:09   Link #754
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

That, or she is a well-intentioned extremist.
Old 2013-07-21, 10:28   Link #755
XFire
150% done

Quote:
That, or she is a well-intentioned extremist.
She kidnapped a child. She doesn't get to pull that "It's for the best" crap.
Old 2013-07-21, 10:39   Link #756
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

That's not the most extreme thing I have seen characters do in the name of the good. Also, we still don't know how important being this 'Origin' thing is nor do we know her exact reasoning. You cannot make a good judgement until you have enough information. Don't take everything at face value and try to understand it first. After all, as Ezio says, "You condemn what you do not understand."

So, let's not jump to conclusion until we got more information about her. 'sides, maybe she do love her kid even if she kidnapped him. You know, the usual "Even so, the time we spent was real," crap.
Old 2013-07-21, 10:54   Link #757
XFire
150% done

Quote:
That's not the most extreme thing I have seen characters do in the name of the good. Also, we still don't know how important being this 'Origin' thing is nor do we know her exact reasoning. You cannot make a good judgement until you have enough information. Don't take everything at face value and try to understand it first. After all, as Ezio says, "You condemn what you do not understand."

So, let's not jump to conclusion until we got more information about her. 'sides, maybe she do love her kid even if she kidnapped him. You know, the usual "Even so, the time we spent was real," crap.
I didn't say she wouldn't claim "it was for the best." I said she stepped over the line where that argument is valid. The origin thing involves little garden, which Izayoi was not a part of then. She dragged an uninvolved child into a fight in a world he had nothing to do with. Regardless of how much good it causes, it doesn't change the fact that what she did was wrong on a fundamental level.

Also in response to Ezio (from Assassin's Creed?) yes, you're damn right I do. If you kill a million people to save the world, it doesn't change the fact that you ended a million lives. Regardless of reason, the simple truth of sins does not disappear. If the person in question wasn't willing to bear that sin then he or she should never have gotten involved.
Old 2013-07-21, 11:14   Link #758
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Are you even sure he is not involved? I mean, from her will, it seems like she had already predicted that Izayoi will be summoned to the Little Garden (which might not be influenced by her actions at all). If he is already involved anyway, might as well set things up for the best result, right? Well, something like that I guess. We still do not know the full truth after all.

Also, that's not how the quote was used. It would be like condemning a person who had killed someone to protect their loved one as a heartless murderer. Or like children bullying a child that is different without even trying to understand why was the kid different and how does the kid feels. It is not about what happened, but why it happened in that way. It isn't about responsibility, but about understanding the whole truth of the events, which is an important part in making a good judgement summed in that quote of Ezio in AC: Brotherhood. Sorry if I went too far, it's just that I absolutely detests false accusations, prejudices, and jumping to conclusions (went against a teacher for it once too).

On another subject, what exactly is the short stories are about? It seems to be about Izayoi and Canaria starting to die. Probably detailing his life before her death I guess.
Old 2013-07-21, 15:02   Link #759
versionf

Quote:
Wait, that's Canaria? She looks much younger than I thought.
She's cuter than I thought. That's Izayoi visiting her with Homura and Suzuka to surprise her about him enrolling in a local school.

^Short stories are tea party and Lily's adventure, I think.

Canaria's story is the prologue (Chinese translated). Izayoi gained tremendous power because of their (Canaria and co.) mistake, he's also their ultimate weapon they spent several hundred years in outer world to prepare, to fight and stop their enemy they needed a candidate of origin. Izayoi noticed something happened (well Canaria's slowly dying, the chapter happened in her hospital ward), and he basically said he's glad to meet her, whatever intention she had, even if his power his childhood or his unknown family were part of her plan, it doesn't matter.

Almost tear up reading through the chapter.

Last edited by versionf; 2013-07-21 at 22:00.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 23:17   Link #760
PinkBunnyChan

So.. Izayoi died? TT.TT
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko