Spoiler for size:
no not fake just proves kourin has been forgotten as well
Old 2014-03-30, 01:26   Link #1163
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
It was a joke. Its weird that she doesn't disappear from the picture in the Op though.
Old 2014-03-30, 02:06   Link #1164
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

I do find it weird that the other Ultra-Rare members didn't receive the same treatment as
Kourin did. Nobody has mention or remembered Kourin but we still have Suiko and Renna as a idol group
when there suppose to be return back to how they were before Takuto messed around with there memories and life.

So it's just memories of both Aichi AND Kourin that are erased...
Why hasn't those theorist/speculators noticed this?
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 23:54   Link #1165
Drkz

Kourin was the closest to Aichi to start with make somewhat sense she'd disappear with him. I think it ended up being a double-standard with the idol group. They forgot everything and everyone forgot about them.
Old 2014-03-31, 01:29   Link #1166
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

I activate polymerization and wild fan speculation! (Sorry I'm bored you don't need to read this it's mainly a joke)

Joke speculation No.1 Kourin and Aichi eloped into another dimension due to Kourin carrying Aichi's daughter

Joke speculation No.2 All this time Aichi was actually female and Kourin was just a fragment of her being. I mean come on what kind of boy wears turtle neck sweater UNDERNEARTH a jacket or vest

Joke speculation No.3 Aichi new role model/BBF is Sasuke Uchiha

Joke speculation No.4 This entire season was made because Bushiroad just realized they didn't make a good MC and switch it to the most favorite character
Aggelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 01:49   Link #1167
Drkz

The whole series was to debut the "True Protagonist" Kai!

The mate thing is seriously getting out of hand...
Old 2014-03-31, 11:57   Link #1168
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-04-01, 12:03   Link #1169
Kurohane

Quote:
Which does not make sense, as only her and the rest of Ultra Rara memories were forfeit. Just because they would forget their interactions as "allies" didn't mean everyone else would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggelos View Post
I do find it weird that the other Ultra-Rare members didn't receive the same treatment as
Kourin did. Nobody has mention or remembered Kourin but we still have Suiko and Renna as a idol group
when there suppose to be return back to how they were before Takuto messed around with there memories and life.

So it's just memories of both Aichi AND Kourin that are erased...
Why hasn't those theorist/speculators noticed this?
From what we know, Suiko and Rekka don't go to their respective schools anymore. We can assume they lost their memories after Takuto released them. We just now know that they were an idol group even before Takuto recruited them. The main issue is why Kourin is missing, when she should be there along with them, with no memories either, yet she still remembers Aichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Kourin was the closest to Aichi to start with make somewhat sense she'd disappear with him. I think it ended up being a double-standard with the idol group. They forgot everything and everyone forgot about them.
More like her affection towards Aichi was most notable compared to others. To say she is the closest. . . well, it's a stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana Futayo View Post

Images
Wow, this is very game specific joke. I had to look it up to get it.
Old 2014-04-07, 23:50   Link #1170
n0m@n
C-Z

This is DAIGO, many years ago...
Old 2014-04-12, 21:06   Link #1171
shadow1296

Gaillard uses aichi's liberator deck just without blaster blade liberator...maybe, but he definitely uses liberators with his deck containing monarch of the sanctuary alfred which to my knowledge only aichi;s liberator deck ever contained it
Old 2014-04-13, 17:43   Link #1172
ShiroiRyu

Wow .. And no Kourin in Ultra Rare !
I really need her !
Old 2014-04-13, 23:08   Link #1173
Drkz

So they do remember Kourin. At least Misaki and Kai does. Kai is a chef!
Old 2014-04-26, 16:14   Link #1174
shadow1296

well 2 new trial decks have been announced one is a galliard one meaning its a gold paladin liberator with blue flame percival as the go to card. The other is a link joker star vader deck now i knew they where going to continue with the link joker series after that the arc was over, but with it being a trial deck coming along with the percival one wecan probably assume that one of the Important characters will use them in legion mate
Old 2014-04-27, 00:40   Link #1175
Kurohane

Quote:
well 2 new trial decks have been announced one is a galliard one meaning its a gold paladin liberator with blue flame percival as the go to card. The other is a link joker star vader deck now i knew they where going to continue with the link joker series after that the arc was over, but with it being a trial deck coming along with the percival one wecan probably assume that one of the Important characters will use them in legion mate
Since it's alongside one based on Gailard's deck, I'll assume it's one of the Quatre Knights that use Link Joker. My bet is on the ice guy. His match with Miwa was conveniently off-screen. It doesn't help that Miwa mentions in the latest episode that he was "creepy".
Old 2014-05-10, 21:02   Link #1176
shadow1296

So it looks like Cera plays neo nectar and Rati plays shadow paladin, then there are only two options left who can play link joker and be on the cover of the link joker trial deck box Kourin or aichi, and since kourin is probably going to use jewel knights so it can have a legion that only leaves one option left, its sad to say but aichi might really be the big bad this season
Old 2014-05-10, 23:31   Link #1177
Kurohane

Quote:
So it looks like Cera plays neo nectar and Rati plays shadow paladin, then there are only two options left who can play link joker and be on the cover of the link joker trial deck box Kourin or aichi, and since kourin is probably going to use jewel knights so it can have a legion that only leaves one option left, its sad to say but aichi might really be the big bad this season
Even if Aichi would be the one to use Link Joker, it won't mean he is the big bad. I can't see Aichi using Link Joker willingly. I still doubt it though. It would be strange for the hero the Quatre Knights (at the least Gaillard) idolize to use the clan he saved the world from.

Edit: Besides, the main point of this season is to show how important Aichi is to the mates, and that they believe in him, no matter the circumstances. For example, Gaillard has the Gold Paladin deck, and more pressingly, the Alfred Aichi had. The show will most likely continue to toss more twists like that to get the audience to doubt Aichi, but later, prove he's innocent. Even amidst the doubts, the mates will continue to believe in him, and so will I.
Old 2014-05-11, 13:27   Link #1178
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Getting real tired of seeing our heroes used as punching balls. Can't we get to the part where they win a bit and something changes?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 17:24   Link #1179
Kurohane

Now, Raul is becoming a great person of interest. The guy is shady. No wonder Miwa calls him "creepy". You can tell after he saw Kamui's resolve. He puts his finger to his mouth as a sign as what he's about to say is "off the record" towards Kamui. At this point, Raul drops the "Aichi-sama", and speaks about the Quatre Knights as if being a third party. He goes onto say that getting information out of them isn't enough, but defeating all of them will get the mates to Aichi. He is also the only one to battle two mates. The way the Knights hunted the mates is brought into question now. The way events were portrayed, it seems like it was three at one point and then two to counter the five members of Kai's team. However, if they were going to send 3/4 of the team, why not just send everyone then? However, then you have Gaillard initiating the second step by sending Raul (who already went before) and Rati. How was it decided he would go a second time? Or rather, do the Knights know he went a first time? The plan makes more sense, if they decided to go after Kai and the others two at a time. It leaves one member left, but who would fight the fifth could have been decided later if it was necessary. It's a possibility the fact Raul went after Miwa is unknown to the other knights. Also, Miwa's fight was conveniently not shown, or that he got hit by Judgment, but we thought he was. However, this gets thrown into question with Kamui when both the field and judgment was shown with him. Plus, Raul's deck turned out to be Neo Nectar, hardly a new clan. At this point, I can't say for certain either way if he's an ally or enemy, but it's enough to keep an eye on him from now on.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2014-05-20 at 20:42.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 01:05   Link #1180
shadow1296

guess who's back
Images

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard