AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 46 41.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 11.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.89%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-09, 16:34   Link #61
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Yeah, it started out great. Louise is still tsundere, Saito is still a pimp. Everything is how it should be .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
He is still not perverted enough.

He is sleeping in bed with a cute loli but he has all his clothes on >_>

I am hoping for this season to end with the 300 charge.
Spoiler:
I personally prefer 12-13 ep season as cuts out room for fillers.
I second that. Strongly.
Old 2007-07-09, 16:50   Link #62
UPR

hey subs are out, they were fast
Old 2007-07-09, 16:55   Link #63
Avacado Burger
Senpai, we musn't!!!

I don't think I've seen Saito get his ass beat so badly since the first episode of S1. I swear, one of these episodes, she's gonna kill him...
Old 2007-07-09, 17:03   Link #64
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
how come they got a gun in that world?????
is it because of techological advancement or they summoned a gun in that world?
Old 2007-07-09, 18:14   Link #65
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
it is a magic gun :3 i guess the former is correct (or some pirate dropped their's through a portal to this world XD)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-09, 19:31   Link #66
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
it is a magic gun :3 i guess the former is correct (or some pirate dropped their's through a portal to this world XD)
make me wonder what would they think if a nuke get summon and detonates(ITS THE END OF THE WORLD)
Old 2007-07-09, 19:48   Link #67
Richard_Omega
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!

Send a message via MSN to Richard_Omega
i loved how this ep ended...i do wonder something though...how the heck did louise get her clothes ripped?, could have been that saito didnt give up after all,

but seriously, now that louise can cast void magic, i beleive saito is gonna suffer even more than last season
Old 2007-07-09, 20:23   Link #68
UPR

well we have see him suffer already more in just the couple opening minutes and thanks to that mask. Im sensing we wont get to see much of Siesta anyway if that means more of Henrietta then it's all good. And by the way is it me or did the change Saito's VA
Old 2007-07-09, 20:52   Link #69
mpt37

Just finished watching and...

Spoiler for EP1:
Old 2007-07-09, 21:05   Link #70
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Somehow, it seems Saito is even more of a pervert and Louise is even more bipolar than last season...

I have to say, the lyrics to the 2nd season ED are hilarious. Fits Louise so well. It's characters like her that justify using "bipolar" as a synonym for "tsundere".
Old 2007-07-09, 21:29   Link #71
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I was wondering how come Guiche wasn't in the OP? I don't believe that knight-looking guy in white is him(and if he's shown in the scene right after the villian in the OP makes him seem evil).

I have a bad feeling about this. And Siesta's enlarged breasts(from Saito's point of view) = .

Note: The OP sounded horrible BTW.
Old 2007-07-09, 23:26   Link #72
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_Omega View Post
i loved how this ep ended...i do wonder something though...how the heck did louise get her clothes ripped?, could have been that saito didnt give up after all,

but seriously, now that louise can cast void magic, i beleive saito is gonna suffer even more than last season
I doubt Saito would fight back so much that he'd do that much to her. He's still pretty "noble" and I don't think he'd fight someone he still sees as a girl, even if he specifically sees her as a psychotic, sadistic girl. I'm more inclined to believe that Louise was so caught up in the fun that she started to get really bad aim, or Saito ran and she started ignoring the presence of minor obstacles such as furniture and walls. One things for sure, I really think she's starting to enjoy this, and that bodes very bad for our poor hero. Indeed, when he dies, it will be at her hands.
Old 2007-07-10, 01:24   Link #73
a hobbit
a hibbity hobbity hooobit

I loved it =P glad that znt isn't straying from last season. Saito and Louise make such a cute couple too haha. A bit kinky too :O
Old 2007-07-10, 01:52   Link #74
Only_a_Shadow
Kotomi~!

Huh!?

Spoiler for Guiche or not?:
Old 2007-07-10, 02:17   Link #75
spy6060

Spoiler for spoiler from novel:
Old 2007-07-10, 02:23   Link #76
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Ha, was great. But wtf at the A6M. It showed the guy looking at it and it was fully repaired. But at the end of the first season its wing was torn off...how could they repair the A6M with no machines or such.

Also, for those who have read the novels, does the A6M ever come back into play?

If it does, he needs more ammunition, lol.
Old 2007-07-10, 03:34   Link #77
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Hooray, it's back. This series is a good old fashion "warm blanket" series... there's nothing particularly challenging about it, and while it's predictable, it's familiar, and there's nothing in it that isn't highly enjoyable.

Although I was worried in the beginning that Louise had lost her tsun-tsun part and gone completely dere. Fortunately, the glasses sequence quickly fixed that. It just wouldn't be the same unless Louise was world-record-pace tsundere. As for the rest of the episode... well, it's what we expect from ZnT: predictable plot, but extremely fun characters and a light atmosphere that isn't challenging, but is enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
At least they got rid of that annoying screen wipe...that's always welcome.
Disagree with this. I always thought the screen wipe was oddly charming. And, at the very least, it was reasonably (though not totally) unique.
Old 2007-07-10, 04:13   Link #78
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler for Episode 01:
I agree about the OP. But perhaps give it some more time. Some songs get better the more you listen to it. I didn't liked the op the first time i heard but slowly my love for the serie and the song grew. I really like how they did the ending. Cute and funny. The opening with Siesta running to middle and jumping dancing is also just lol... Reminds me of the lucky star/Haruhi dances.

Spoiler:

Very nice first episode and looking forward to more.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Old 2007-07-10, 06:19   Link #79
JediNight
キズランダム

Saito being a bit dense and getting his arse beat is getting a bit old to me IMHO. Saito could have already totally bagged Louise for real by now if he would just not get flustered at every little accusation of Louise and stick up for himself already. I would have taken that wand of hers away already and broken it in 2 and told her to behave lol...

I did laugh hard at the glasses reacting to Tabitha as well. I wonder what his turn-on was there...hmm...
Old 2007-07-10, 06:26   Link #80
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I did laugh hard at the glasses reacting to Tabitha as well. I wonder what his turn-on was there...hmm...
The silent loli?

I kinda thought it was more of trying to show that Saito would get turned on by any other pretty or shapely girl as long as it isn't a pink-haired tsundere.
Closed Thread