Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-13, 07:05   Link #1881
rickadams
Yggdrasil DJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore the Silent View Post
Rickadams be mindful not to doublepost okay?
Thank you; I will halve my enthusiasm.
Old 2012-09-13, 09:05   Link #1882
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore the Silent View Post
Rickadams be mindful not to doublepost okay?

[images=A treat]<snip>
I will take all the other girls. You guys can fight over Leon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
There is something wrong with that if they are naked, screaming, and falling through the air.
There is nothing wrong with cuddling a puppy who is like that because they are not supposed to wear clothes, you are supposed to cuddle them as an assurance to stop them from screaming, and you should be hugging them tightly to ensure security while they are falling through the air.

Of course, there is a need for me to try putting my hands differently and hold them in more comfortable positions......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 13:30   Link #1883
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickadams View Post
Thank you; I will halve my enthusiasm.
No need to. It's all good. I appreciated that you had translations for the pics you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Of course, there is a need for me to try putting my hands differently and hold them in more comfortable positions......
I'm not really following, but I can bet that it is something perverted. I have an idea of how you would hold them...hmmm...
Old 2012-09-13, 16:11   Link #1884
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
*Pokes SaintessHeart's eyes innocently*

Oh you hentai~

Images
Battle Witch!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 20:27   Link #1885
supermegasonic

episode 10
freakin AMAZING episode, im glad i watched this episode after finishing mirai nikki.
damn there was probably more action this episode than naruto would have in a whole god damn season. the OST was also amazing, definitely getting that when it comes out.
i was probably as giddy as adele. Hina with long hair= YES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
NOOooooo Sumi-chan posted the pic... I must set this thread in the right path

I honestly wouldn't have minded an ED where the characters sing it out like this.]
this pic is awesome, im strangely wanting a sig of that now, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I think it was lame Brioche got beat by Nanami. Looked like she dodged the boomerang though.
yea, even though nanami is a hero, hina should have wiped the floor with her. but this anime is trying to get everyone to win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green² View Post
When Becky and the Princess were falling, I really got a good laugh when Becky went to wake her. It's not like either one was able to anything about it.

Spoiler for How it likely went down when the scene had cut to Sink & the others:
i would love to see this in fan-art form, though i can almost imagine them doin it in the anime too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
So who won in each fight? My interpretation is:

- Hina vs Nanami: Victory for Hina, though a small one, given that both competitors' armor got torn off. Bonus points for Hina for knocking out Nanami, while staying awake herself.
- Millifiore vs Becky: A close call, but I'd say Becky had the upper hand, because Milli was unconscious and falling, while Becky was still flying and never lost consciousness.
- Cinque vs Gaul: Victory for Cinque, apparently because Gaul threw the match (which I think is plausible if he saw that Milli and Becky were in trouble and knew that Cinque should help them)
- Rico vs Couvert: I'd say that was a forfeit and not a draw. When Milli and Becky were falling, they ceased all hostilities. No damage seem to have been inflicted on either party.

Overall, both Biscotti and Galette have lots of manpower, so it's not hard to see why they're in first and second place, respectively. Pastillage seems to be hugely outnumbered and apparently needs to rely squarely on their best attackers to push the odds in their favor. Since only Couvert and Becky seem to be the ones with the highest skills, with them out of the race, they can lose easily. Now that Adele is joining the war, she can probably tip the scales in their favor again. Of course, that all can change again if Calvados decides he wants in on the action as well...
agree in regards to the vs. battles, though it is possible that gaul is kinda pissed that he lost, hence the reason he's saying that "he let shinku win" they have a lot of pride

and it is possible that adele can tip the scales, since she's basically a god in this game.
Old 2012-09-13, 22:00   Link #1886
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
...Servant Saber Becky?

And I just noticed this from EpicFailTron:

...Brioche is carrying Elizabeth in OPPA LEFTIE STYLE and Eclair's got her ol' friend Muttan!!

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2012-09-13 at 22:12.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 07:50   Link #1887
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

The Yukki centric ep. is almost upon us.

A lovely Cou-sama pic!
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 08:08   Link #1888
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Thumbs up

Quote:
I will take all the other girls. You guys can fight over Leon.
Or! ...or... now hear me out, We all SHARE!
Old 2012-09-15, 08:54   Link #1889
Peanutbutter

Why isn't Vert doing the keyboard?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 09:07   Link #1890
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Why isn't Vert doing the keyboard?
And since when did Becky become an airhead? Marisa Kirisame is supposed to be one of the smartasses of Gensokyo!

If Vert is in, we would need the other 2 idiots to be in too. But Yukikaze is on the drums and she has got 4 mallets, so she beats them hands and ears down.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-09-15, 09:46   Link #1891
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

A certain chaotic someone will probably like this...

Spoiler for Sure took a while:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 10:02   Link #1892
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
The Yukki centric ep. is almost upon us.

A lovely Cou-sama pic!
You have no idea how much I'm waiting for the next ep. The past few days have completely drained me of my usual funkiness, I actually didn't feel like visiting here. Right now I'm betting my entire morale on this episode, if it doesn't re-awaken me I'm going to make a drastic decision. Oh, and if there are any sig-worthy or ava-worthy scenes, I call dibs on them

And nice Covert pic, ah seeing her hold that gun makes me wish she can grab my magnum..... I mean....

(I didn't lose my charm, did I?) XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 10:05   Link #1893
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

For this week's

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

There was certainly lots of Yukikaze this episode... but in the oddest way possible.

But first, SWIMSUITS -

Images

Strongest in the lands:

Images

Dog Day's: Loli Edition -

Images

And now YUKIKAZE... perhaps -

Images

Complicated Adult Relationships -

Images

Aftermath -

Images

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2012-09-15 at 13:43.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 10:30   Link #1894
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
A certain chaotic someone will probably like this...

Spoiler for Sure took a while:
Hell, it's about time.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 11:40   Link #1895
tsunade666

Episode 11..... kinda boring -_- there are no actual plot but just have some fun episodes. I prefer the first season in story wise but season 2 is fun too.
Spoiler for 11:
Old 2012-09-15, 11:54   Link #1896
Setsuna Asuka

If you watch DD for the plot you're doing it wrong
Old 2012-09-15, 11:57   Link #1897
Midonin
Last Engage

DOG DAYS' 11 - The Center of Gravity

A lot of the Union Fest was condensed into a montage there. We didn't even get to see Hero Mask in action! I'm sure she was spectacular, but that's the stuff for fans and supplementary material to fill in. That they held a beach day in Galette also reveals a little bit more about the world's culture, which I liked. The whole body switching stuff was amusing. Cinque adjusted pretty well to having his center of gravity thrown off by some very obvious weight (which, as we learned, only appeared very recently, thanks to the way gods grow up). I agree with Couverte that the possibilities these sprites have does sound intriguing. It could even be a way to make the games more exciting in the future. Most of all, we got to see what a war looks like without giant demon beasts tearing up the place. The culture of Flonyard is quite fascinating.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 12:09   Link #1898
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna Asuka View Post
If you watch DD for the plot you're doing it wrong
yeh, I know but at least they tried in their first season.
Old 2012-09-15, 12:11   Link #1899
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
DOG DAYS' 11 - The Center of Gravity
According to Physics, the increase in mass will result in the increase in gravitational field strength of a certain object.

Maybe why Yukikaze is so attractive (pun unintended).

Old 2012-09-15, 12:24   Link #1900
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Poor Godwin. Leon, Adele, and Hina came to end his winning streak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
We didn't even get to see Hero Mask in action! I'm sure she was spectacular, but that's the stuff for fans and supplementary material to fill in.
I was quite interested in to see what she would do under the guise of being a masked hero as well! Seeing her heroically lead Pastillage to victory would have been nice to see! Oh well, nothing too much to regret over I guess...

Quote:
Most of all, we got to see what a war looks like without giant demon beasts tearing up the place. The culture of Flonyard is quite fascinating.
That was indeed nice to see. I definitely wouldn't have minded an episode of the heroes themselves helping in the every day life of the ordinary citizens.

Other nice info tidbits - Yukki's somewhat recent rank up in being a god & learning Kanata's name! (at least I don't remember it being mentioned before...)

I'll admit I did find this as a strange body swap episode. (now whenever or wherever shall a genderswap event happen? )

Last edited by FlavoryFantasy; 2012-09-15 at 15:01.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, sports