AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-10, 07:45   Link #2681
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
First PV for next stage is up on the official site~

Mimori teaching Sonata how to kiss a girl-

All in all nice to have a PV, although the vibes I got from it is that the succession may take a bit
Old 2012-12-10, 09:51   Link #2682
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Hello again thread. I wanted to ask if any of you had ideas they wanted to see in a fanfic. I'm currently throwing up ideas in my head for an AKB0048 fic and I came up with a bunch of possible ideas.

A) A fic about the past of one of the actual members of AKB (not the successors)

B) A fic about the first implementations of the entretainment ban (and repercussions. Highly political? )

C) The start of the rebirth of AKB and initial struggles to start an uprising.

D) A random everyday thing happenning in Akibastar with the cast of AKB0048. (Comical)

If anyone likes any of those ideas please tell me, because I'm at a loss as to what to write ^^.

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 10:15   Link #2683
sa547
*Author

Before starting on a 0048 fic, it's best to do some research, which means having to listen, see, read and thoroughly understand how the idol system, especially a very large institution as AKB48, functions -- and the best place to start with is the AKB49 manga (which essentially functions as a sourcebook).

TBH, it's a different world right there.

EDIT: before I sleep, this is my take on the upcoming new documentary:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by sa547; 2012-12-10 at 12:37.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 16:25   Link #2684
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
First PV for next stage is up on the official site~
Is Mayuyu so busy they can't even have her in the PV?

Anyway, it seems they're already hinting Nagisa as the next Acchan. I don't know what they're thinking but it's a totally unnecessary move since it's already obvious.

Visually speaking it looks pretty cool so I'm looking forward to it even though the story doesn't sound so interesting this time.
Old 2012-12-10, 18:10   Link #2685
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
If I noticed it correctly, there is only 5 girls talking in this PV: Nagisa, Yuka, Orine, Kanata and Mimori.

So my guess is that the next PV will have the other 4, with maybe someone else, like Megu.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2012-12-10 at 18:31.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 18:11   Link #2686
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
00:15 trololol

But where is Megumi щ(゚Д゚щ)
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 18:19   Link #2687
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
If I noticed it correctly, there is only 5 girls talking in this PV: Nagisa, Yuka, Orine, Kanata and Mimori.

So my guess is that the next PV will have the other 4, with maybe someone else, like Megu.
This makes sense. Thanks.
Old 2012-12-10, 18:31   Link #2688
chaosprophet

Interesting that around the end of the PV, they show us the cast. On it they list, the 9 main successors, the 9 main kenkyuusei, Tsubasa, the former Mii-chan, Ushiyama-sensei, and Chieri's father (Voiced by Hayami Shou)
Old 2012-12-10, 19:50   Link #2689
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Being one of the most popular members within the franchise (I use this word to describe the entirety of *48), she is a very busy young woman (also best known for her finest "assets").

BTW, this vid gives us a glimpse of what to expect soon:

Last edited by sa547; 2012-12-10 at 20:44.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 20:13   Link #2690
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Being one of the most popular members within the franchise, she is a very busy young woman
I know. It was sort of a rhetorical question.
Old 2012-12-10, 21:10   Link #2691
sa547
*Author

Grab before it disappears; this one runs for 38 minutes.
Old 2012-12-11, 02:18   Link #2692
Raiga
tl;dr

Well that was incredibly cute. I think I'm becoming an Ishida Haruka fan.

The first fan letter had a story that I'm sure lots of us can relate to: "To be brutally honest, I only started watching because of Kawamori, but soon I ended up becoming a huge AKB48 fan."

The video also explains one of the in-jokes that I was really stuck on as I was working on the volume 3 special feature (that's getting done eventually, I promise). Apparently Karen started a trend among the girls of eating "nama ham" (literally "raw ham" but according to Wikipedia, the term just means the ham hasn't been cooked, but has been smoked or dry-cured). Soon everyone was doing it. Someone even brought in a whole ham.

Ishida Haruka rapping was boss.
Old 2012-12-11, 02:57   Link #2693
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Being one of the most popular members within the franchise (I use this word to describe the entirety of *48), she is a very busy young woman (also best known for her finest "assets").

BTW, this vid gives us a glimpse of what to expect soon:
Both her and Tomochin as I said are the proverbial carriers of the AKB0048 name. Without them, the AKB0048 name is at stake.

But now that we got an idea of what is happening...

Spoiler for A Well Earned Rest.:
Old 2012-12-11, 03:06   Link #2694
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Both her and Tomochin as I said are the proverbial carriers of the AKB0048 name. Without them, the AKB0048 name is at stake.
Actually we were talking about the real Mayuyu not the character.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-12-11 at 12:27.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 09:21   Link #2695
chaosprophet

I wonder if the order of the events they talk about in the PV will be the order of the events in the anime. Something like AKB trial (seems like the part we saw in a magazine before about someone being captured by DES) -> Something about the battle with the DES getting harder -> becoming successors -> general selections -> center nova.
Old 2012-12-11, 10:27   Link #2696
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Another 3 weeks to go for the 2nd season.
Hope it doesnt disappoint us...

Any news about new OP/ED from No Name??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 20:56   Link #2697
chaosprophet

A pity that the AKB0048 Official Guide Book, despite the name, seems to focus mostly on the AKB members of the cast than to bring any new info about the anime universe. I would love one detailed one about it.

EDIT: Some info I was able to read from the booklets:

DES means Destroy Entertainment Soldier.

The salad Nagisa eats at her home in episode 1 is apparently the same one often made at Maeda Atsuko house.

Orine choose to write "Sakura" on the factory before going because that word appears often in akb0048 songs.

The Zodiac Company makes not only the DES weapons, but also lots of mechanical parts for many different things. For instance, AKB00 Flying Get have some parts that were made by them.

The 76th girl with a lemon on her head does so to fell as if she were a fresh lemon as she wants to succeed Ichikawa Miori.

It's confirmed that the number of the Sae from 4 years ago was the 9th (it was likely, although I don't think we got confirmation before). Also it said she was still around on the live that Acchan disappeared.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2012-12-13 at 17:08.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 21:27   Link #2698
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Saturday morning around 8am. Just arrived at the studio (Satelight). People working all night are still there doing stuff on TE and AKB0048.
Thomas
Old 2012-12-15, 01:22   Link #2699
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
A pity that the AKB0048 Official Guide Book, despite the name, seems to focus mostly on the AKB members of the cast than to bring any new info about the anime universe. I would love one detailed one about it.

EDIT: Some info I was able to read from the booklets:

DES means Destroy Entertainment Soldier.

The salad Nagisa eats at her home in episode 1 is apparently the same one often made at Maeda Atsuko house.

Orine choose to write "Sakura" on the factory before going because that word appears often in akb0048 songs.

The Zodiac Company makes not only the DES weapons, but also lots of mechanical parts for many different things. For instance, AKB00 Flying Get have some parts that were made by them.

The 76th girl with a lemon on her head does so to fell as if she were a fresh lemon as she wants to succeed Ichikawa Miori.

It's confirmed that the number of the Sae from 4 years ago was the 9th (it was likely, although I don't think we got confirmation before). Also it said she was still around on the live that Acchan disappeared.
So Chieri's father funds both sides...guess that may be subject to change soon enough...
Old 2012-12-15, 06:59   Link #2700
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
So Chieri's father funds both sides...guess that may be subject to change soon enough...
From what I understand, it's more like they sell parts for all kind of needs around the universe, and the creators of the Flying Get used some of them in it's construction. So I wouldn't call that as funding both sides (for instance, if the AKB mecha were completely made by Zodiac and sold to them on the DGTO back, then I would consider they funding both sides).

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime