AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-27, 12:20   Link #981
karburator

Thanks.

Where can I find a Chamyl Dragon?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 12:47   Link #982
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Thanks.

Where can I find a Chamyl Dragon?
The first one you run into is at the first dungeon in the Runic Forest Ruins. If you know you've killed something before use the Info -> Monsters glossary to look it up.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 13:09   Link #983
karburator

Thanks again.

How do you suggest I should level Wil up from level 46 to 50 and even 60?
Old 2012-03-27, 13:38   Link #984
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Thanks again.

Have you begun NG+ yet? Just use him a lot. If the monsters are much too low for him, he'll still get 1-2 exp each time he either attacks or gets attacked. With the Double Action skilled equipped, you can accumulate up to around 4 exp per turn. Of course, boss mobs should give you more exp than normal mobs, so there's always that.
Old 2012-03-27, 13:49   Link #985
karburator

Yeah i'm in a NG+ but its taking forever against weak monsters and he's useless against strong ones..
Is there a specific place?

I just noticed that I cannot advance to chapter 7, of course that being in NG+ I got what's required but I don't have any events related.
Could it be because I didn't finish the tournament mission? Its just impossible to do.
Old 2012-03-27, 14:01   Link #986
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Yeah i'm in a NG+ but its taking forever against weak monsters and he's useless against strong ones..
Is there a specific place?

I just noticed that I cannot advance to chapter 7, of course that being in NG+ I got what's required but I don't have any events related.
Could it be because I didn't finish the tournament mission? Its just impossible to do.
Yeah, it takes eons to actually level him up like that. Just try to 100% every dungeon and fulfill all of the conditions. Rightio, there's Sin Gate if you have that unlocked. If not, then Mercy Light Valley, Shipwreck Beach or Ominous Portals are great leveling areas; but alas, the latter 2 become unavailable after you complete the quests that unlocked them in the first place.

Hm, whose route are you on?
Old 2012-03-27, 14:06   Link #987
karburator

I finished Shipwreck Beach but I have Mercy Light Valley open, how's Gushimera Temple?

I'm on Emelita's Route after finishing Yuela's.
Old 2012-03-27, 14:17   Link #988
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
I finished Shipwreck Beach but I have Mercy Light Valley open, how's Gushimera Temple?

I'm on Emelita's Route after finishing Yuela's.
Gushimera Temple? No idea. I haven't been there yet.

Ahh. Yeah, I heard that you have to do arena battles as part of her storyline. I'm sure Xacual or Dagger would be able to tell you more,
Old 2012-03-27, 14:22   Link #989
karburator

That arena tournament is bullshit, I have enhanced Wil's armor with 120K and couldn't beat the finals with him and Emelita.
I don't know if its just too hard or if they are too weak.

In what playthrough are you that you haven't been to Gushimera Temple?
You don't have Mylen Ploa?
Old 2012-03-27, 14:40   Link #990
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

General leveling:
45-60
Shipwreck Beach (Roka missions)
Gushimera Temple (Mylen missions)
Sin Gate (60) (mines) - Sin gate has two major type of mobs: Gargoyle constructs (immune to death, weak to wind but strong vs almost everything else, have death effect), and Gobles (high hp, but Death effects work great on those).

60-70
Various mine dungeons. A lot of your xp will still come from gobles.
Omnious Portals (most people find this chain to be tougher than Roka's and Mylen's)

80-90
Hinaos Hall (mines). 3 portal of werewolves spawn above your base every single turn and they each yield pretty decent xp.

You can begin the easier lv90+ dungeons as early as level 80. Check out this post for my comments.

All end-game 90+ dungeon monsters have a decently high base experience of 40. Therefore once you start the 90+ dungeons (even if you are doing it slooowly and consume a ton of potions) you will be leveling up every other kill.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 14:43   Link #991
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Thanks again.

Until lvl 58 you can lvl all chars in lvl 70 deadbeat dungeon. I think we shouldn't kill the boss in here.

When you reach lvl 48 try to farm the Mifu dragon. Whoever kills it gets a lot of xp. Even small attacks gives xp for Wil.
Old 2012-03-27, 14:52   Link #992
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
That arena tournament is bullshit, I have enhanced Wil's armor with 120K and couldn't beat the finals with him and Emelita.
I don't know if its just too hard or if they are too weak.

In what playthrough are you that you haven't been to Gushimera Temple?
You don't have Mylen Ploa?
It's hard for people on NG+? Hm..

NG+ (Serawi's route after Yuela's). And nope, I haven't seen a single Mylen scene. When, or where rather, does her quest chain begin?
Old 2012-03-27, 14:55   Link #993
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Imo no "old content" post any challenge if you carry over character levels and items, as well as keep the level cap as long as you are not using underleveled characters. The most dangerous thing would be getting attacks reflected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
It's hard for people on NG+? Hm..

NG+ (Serawi's route after Yuela's). And nope, I haven't seen a single Mylen scene. When, or where rather, does her quest chain begin?
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Old 2012-03-27, 14:56   Link #994
karburator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
General leveling:
45-60
Shipwreck Beach (Roka missions)
Gushimera Temple (Mylen missions)
Sin Gate (60) (mines) - Sin gate has two major type of mobs: Gargoyle constructs (immune to death, weak to wind but strong vs almost everything else, have death effect), and Gobles (high hp, but Death effects work great on those).

60-70
Various mine dungeons. A lot of your xp will still come from gobles.
Omnious Portals (most people find this chain to be tougher than Roka's and Mylen's)

80-90
Hinaos Hall (mines). 3 portal of werewolves spawn above your base every single turn and they each yield pretty decent xp.

You can begin the easier lv90+ dungeons as early as level 80. Check out this post for my comments.

All end-game 90+ dungeon monsters have a decently high base experience of 40. Therefore once you start the 90+ dungeons (even if you are doing it slooowly and consume a ton of potions) you will be leveling up every other kill.
What do you mean death effect and immune to death?
Got any tips for the tournament with Wil and Emelita against Leguna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Until lvl 58 you can lvl all chars in lvl 70 deadbeat dungeon. I think we shouldn't kill the boss in here.

When you reach lvl 48 try to farm the Mifu dragon. Whoever kills it gets a lot of xp. Even small attacks gives xp for Wil.
Why shouldn't we kill the boss?
Old 2012-03-27, 15:03   Link #995
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Thanks. God damn it, I keep forgetting about that link.. But yeah, I haven't visted Chaotic Warground yet. I guess it's time to do so now.
Old 2012-03-27, 15:06   Link #996
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:

People do not kill the boss and use it as a punching bag to level up toons. As the base xp is 100, each attack against the boss yields a ton of xp.

Quote:

Death effect = weapons/skills that have a chance to kill your enemies (999 dmg). Ie: Bowling ball grants Death to all your skills and attacks, Rags comes with Death invitational and vorpal counter which has a chance to proc Death.

Death immunity are mobs immune to the death effect. All boss mobs (things with a medal), constructs, ghost types are immune.

Not far enough to do the tournament yet - was stuck on Prayer grounds for a while on hard and I did not carry items/levels over.
Old 2012-03-27, 15:10   Link #997
karburator

I see..
The tournament's annoying , I regret going for the Emelita route.

I thought about doing that to the boss, I just didn't knew that's what he meant.
Old 2012-03-27, 15:31   Link #998
Xacual

Yeah I can't really help either. I carry over everything between games because I want to 100% and route unique items kind of ruins that if you don't carry stuff over.

Not to mention the fact that most of my characters have been transmigrated now, except for a few that I never bothered with like Crayl, Crayanne, Melodiana and Aht. I left them in the 60s a long time now. Not even the outside 90 dungeons like Advent Bay pose any challenge now, except for reflects. Damn them.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 16:33   Link #999
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I personally believe Emelita's route is the toughest one in game on hard during a first playthrough. The mobs in Emelita's dungeons are nothing to sneeze at.
Old 2012-03-27, 16:47   Link #1000
endarion88

lol i leveled ath to 99 just becose her personality was adorable and now whit her final weapon and artifact + hero shield i think she can tank about anything melee (im feeding her also resistance stone now for make her more resistent to magic)

Tags
eushully