AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-01, 08:06   Link #141
Yûyake

anyway its the ANBU from konoha and if you look at the protector of Daidara its not.. For me it seems a another character, its not suprising to see similarity .. look at Sai and Sasuke, same style... But nice observation guys!
Yûyake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 09:20   Link #142
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Wasn't Anko from a different village/country too ?
And she's ANBU.

Anyway, I hope we'll get to learn a little more about it, when Orochimaru or Kabuto are studying these documents a little more in detail...

I hope they won't start assasination missions now... that would be really bad for Konoha... Having their identity revealed is already a bad thing.

Maybe Sai's there to bring these documents back to Danzou after he's done with the mission... It could be some kind of lure for Oro & co.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 09:44   Link #143
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Wasn't Anko from a different village/country too ?
And she's ANBU.
I don't recall that ever said... All we know about Anko's past is that she was a student under Oro in kohona

I really don't think those two are the same person...
1) Deidara is not from kohona
2) i'm guessing that's a list of current memebers, not former
3) just look at the hair, not the length but the look and feel, the Anbu's hair looks rigid, hard and spiker, as opposed to Deidara's much smoother hair... If he were to grow his hair long, it probably would be very rigid and not smooth...
4) if Deidara was a former Anbu from Kohona, Kakashi probably would have been much more familiar with him or atleast reconized him

maybe somebody should try to translate the text on the Anbu pic...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 09:57   Link #144
Syaoran
Inactive Member

The translation (Nihongaeri) from that pic doesn't say very much about who it is.

暗殺戦術特殊部隊1班
Assassination Tactics Special Squad (ANsatu Senjutsu Tokushu BUtai) Team 1
Old 2006-04-01, 10:12   Link #145
Slayerx

ah ok, thanks...
I guess if it does say their name it's in the text that's too small to read
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 10:43   Link #146
Rurik
Golden

Syaroan, maybe there are some resemblances in Deidara an this ANBU, but he could be somoene with some traits like Deidara, but a totally different person, besides, I think at least Kakashi would had known of Deidara (if he was once in Konoha and joined Rock shinoby´s, this would have being in Kakashi´s knolledge).

His Jutsus are hard to pass by also, And I don´t see him learning such potent Jutsus from the moment He left Konoha and before Joining Akatsuki, Deidara also reminds me a little of the First Rock shinoby presented in Kakashi gaiden
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 13:02   Link #147
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Well one of his skills is to copy... why shouldn't he use it?

No offense, but that sentence doesn't imply that Sasuke is stronger than Orochimaru. I can sream at my wrestler dad and not respect him... Does that make me stronger than him?
-Well, his copying skills are abrasive and genetic in nature (as in they were given to him at the time of his birth) so I guess I shouldn't argue that he shouldn't be allowed to use it. But still, can one really claim that Sasuke can win on his own without relying on those copying skills? I suppose that we'll just have to wait and see.

-It can potentionally make you stronger in terms of chatacter, but I'm not so sure physically. Though, I'm glad my dad never was a wrestler. If he was I'd have been sent to my grave at the age of six .
Old 2006-04-01, 13:12   Link #148
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i think in the next chapters Naruto and Sasuke will face off again but Naruto keeping in mind not too lose controll witch causes him to look much weaker in a fight and that way Sasuke kickbutts him (just something i would expct not a true thing yet)

i wonder what Sasuke is waring.. a bathrobe thats what got into my mind when you see a shot of him from behind with Sai in front of him, you see cloth around his hips... o.o;
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 13:29   Link #149
Apollian

it's strange how Oro treats Sasuke, Oro looks scared of him, this could become liek the Sith Lords, a changing of the hand.
Sasuke might turn on Oro and kill him, his learnt what he need to already, so why does Sasuke want to keep Oro around him?
Oro looks like he wants nothing to do with
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 13:31   Link #150
Apollian

at the same time Oro wants that power! so his hoping that Sasuke will give up his body for him.
but i can't see that happening. Sasuke only wanted to go to Oro for Power. and it looks like his found it. so from that point he doesn't need Oro around anymore.
i just wonder o how many Justsu's Oro has taught Sasuke?
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 18:04   Link #151
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian
it's strange how Oro treats Sasuke, Oro looks scared of him, this could become liek the Sith Lords, a changing of the hand.
Sasuke might turn on Oro and kill him, his learnt what he need to already, so why does Sasuke want to keep Oro around him?
Oro looks like he wants nothing to do with
I thought i posted this already...it's just a thought though.

Sasuke keeps Orochimaru around him because he feels that he isnt ready for Itachi yet. As soon as Sasuke thinks that he is ready...he will start looking for Itachi. So far he is obviously still learning.
Old 2006-04-01, 18:43   Link #152
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
As soon as Sasuke thinks that he is ready...he will start looking for Itachi. So far he is obviously still learning.
Might be more of the case of why leave now when i can get even stronger?

Quote:
i wonder what Sasuke is waring..
Looks like kinda baggy long sleeve shirt, with pants O.o ( why couldnt he steal sai's suit ^___^)
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 18:44   Link #153
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sasuke may or may not realize that the deadline is approaching when Oro will collect his tutoring fee. He may already have shrugged off what Naruto told him about the body-switching since he's been fine for two and a half years already. Without knowing about that, leaving Oro would be foolish because he's not going to find a better teacher anywhere else, and Sasuke knows he's still not on Oro's level(although, from the way he talks, he probably realizes that Oro won't lay a finger on him).
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 18:49   Link #154
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
leaving Oro would be foolish because he's not going to find a better teacher anywhere else
I think the leader of the akatsuki would be interested in someone with more potential than Itachi >_<
Old 2006-04-01, 19:57   Link #155
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I am still trying to understand how Sharingan's view can be different than Byagukan's view if they can both see the chakra flow. It makes sense if Sharingan can only view the irregularities in the chakra flow, such as beyond a threshold changes. But, in that case Obito's comments in the first picture Hunter posted do seem to contradict with that. Obito was just looking at his hands, if there is no movement then he should not be able to observe any irregular changes. On the other hand, if he can also see any minimal changes, since there is continous chakra flow inside the body, he should be able to see as in Neji's case.
I don't get why it gives you a hard time. There is no reason to have a single way to be able to analyze something.
The Byakugan sees almost everything there is to see. When a Hyuga watches someone he will be able to see skull, muscles, inner organs, veins, chakra pathway, etc.
The Byakugan directly sees the flow of chakra passing throught the inner chakra system.
In the other hand the Sharingan doesn't see throught things like the Byakugan but it gives an interpretation of the inner chakra along with the result it will have.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 01:32   Link #156
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't get why it gives you a hard time. There is no reason to have a single way to be able to analyze something.
The Byakugan sees almost everything there is to see. When a Hyuga watches someone he will be able to see skull, muscles, inner organs, veins, chakra pathway, etc.
The Byakugan directly sees the flow of chakra passing throught the inner chakra system.
In the other hand the Sharingan doesn't see throught things like the Byakugan but it gives an interpretation of the inner chakra along with the result it will have.
Thus saying that a sharingan can see chakra flow isn't accurate. It can see chakra build up and the chakra aura everyone has.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 04:29   Link #157
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I think the leader of the akatsuki would be interested in someone with more potential than Itachi >_<
I don't think so, Akatsuki is not only looking for strong people, its looking for people that are capable of doing atrocities, like wiping out an entire city.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 04:39   Link #158
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I don't think so, Akatsuki is not only looking for strong people, its looking for people that are capable of doing atrocities, like wiping out an entire city.
Sasuke can probably use snakes now, and its not like Itachi wiped out his clan with a huge destruction jutsu, they wouldnt turn down someone with more potential than sasuke dont gimme that >_>.
Old 2006-04-02, 04:42   Link #159
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Sasuke can probably use snakes now, and its not like Itachi wiped out his clan with a huge destruction jutsu, they wouldnt turn down someone with more potential than sasuke dont gimme that >_>.
It's not an evil Kyubi Jutsu, but an athrocity nonetheless... They've people who don't value life other than their own and are all probably interested in taking over some countries and have their own empire of evil.
Old 2006-04-02, 04:43   Link #160
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Well i think that Sasuke got really strong to defeat almost anyone in the series but i'm sure Orochimaru keeps a few tricks up his sleeves if Sasuke turned on him.