AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-11-13, 20:17   Link #2241
Mistypearl
Whack and Unwrap!

I know of people dating or experimenting, but usually it's behind closed doors (somewhat literally haha) but the only open couple that I've seen was my freshman year, and that was just hand holding, etc really. The whole lesbian orgies bit really isn't true. Unless you ended up drunk in a hallway which is really unlikely. Sorry
Old 2009-11-14, 01:45   Link #2242
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I'm pretty sure this mostly exists in fiction and not in real life. >.>;
There was this cute girl in junior college I had a major crush on back in my day, and one of my classmates who came from the same girl's secondary school as her once confided to me that said cute girl was once involved with another girl at the school. She was worried I might not take this well, but needless to say, I just got more intrigued than anything.

....what? I never claimed to be a saint. >_>

Oh, and at least here in Singapore, there are certain girl's schools which have a reputation for its students being more likely to have experimented like this at least once. If there are any of my countrymen reading this, I'm sure you'll know what I mean when I mention Crescent Girls. >_>
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 13:13   Link #2243
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
....what? I always claimed to be a pervert. >_>

Quote:
Oh, and at least here in Singapore, there are certain girl's schools which have a reputation for its students being more likely to have experimented like this at least once. If there are any of my countrymen reading this, I'm sure you'll know what I mean when I mention Crescent Girls. >_>
What they mean, I think, is that the case of schools in which all the majority of girls are or tried a lesbian relationship doesn't exist.

In this time and age, there's chances to be cases of lesbianism, yeah, but the majority of an entire school? I have some difficulty to believe it.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 14:28   Link #2244
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

I dunno if I've ever felt a girl to be out of my league. I guess I was/am only attracted to girls who seem possible for me.

As far as rampant lesbianism in schools, I can't say I know too much about that so I wont comment. All I know is the percentage in my high school was rather low.
Walkingcatastrophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 15:05   Link #2245
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I feel like the odd one out now. My school had a very high percentage of gays and lesbians, and they were all very open about it by the time I was a senior. It really wasn't unusual to see girls holding hands or guys wrestling with each other during my last year of high school. People were very open about it.
Old 2009-11-14, 16:50   Link #2246
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Update on my situation!

Well after working together wednesday, I found out the person she's seeing i her roomate, which was passed onto me by a mutual friend, So I concluded that it was best to leave this matter alone. However, the last couple of days she's been really talkative especially today. I thought i was making her feel uncomfortable, but it appears the tables have turned and now she's making me uncomfortable. She seems embarrased when we talk, she turns red in the face, and we're talking about work related stuff.

Today our conversation delved into my personal life and my goals more specifically me moving in with a friend,and she was overly flirty today. I know the looking thing means very little but i caught her staring more often than usual,which she would turn her head whenever i looked at her. I feel like im getting mixed signs. I'm truly at a loss for words here, and that rarely happens.
Old 2009-11-14, 17:27   Link #2247
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

Ek I feel for you Crusader if you are getting mixed signals. I think that in itself is one of the harder things to figure out in life. I kinda wish people would just wear tags that say "I like you so and so more than so and so." I can't say I really know all the details, but from my experience its good to see how things play out. Got to get to the root of things somehow.
Old 2009-11-14, 18:02   Link #2248
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Okay so I want to ask this girl out but I darent.. she'd be my first girlfriend and I dont know how to go about it. We are both bi by the way and good friends

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 18:07   Link #2249
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

I would love to tell you I got some perfect method to tell ya miko, but I don't. Someone else could prob give you some better hints, I've always just gone the direct route once I know the girl a little. Usually I'll just ask "Hey wanna go do something this weekend together?" If she's like "You mean a date?" then I'd reply "Yep. A date, where you want to go."

Again that works for me. I just like to be direct.
Old 2009-11-14, 19:52   Link #2250
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
Okay so I want to ask this girl out but I darent.. she'd be my first girlfriend and I dont know how to go about it. We are both bi by the way and good friends
I think it would help a lot first of all if you knew her feelings for you before you said anything. You're good friends, but do you ever get the impression that she likes you?

Also, I don't see the problem of asking her out. It really goes both ways regardless of gender. The worst she can do is say no, especially if you're both bi and know about it.
Old 2009-11-14, 23:51   Link #2251
Cipher

Quote:
If your prepared for social consequences, then why not. Though I do believe that dating a good straight male will, overall, have better technical benefits (reproductive and social-wise). Its not really about "love", its about benefits. Love is just an attachment towards the contract. But in the end, your values will determine how you'll react. For example, If it gives you great happiness more than anything else, and if happiness is what you value most, the benefits shifts. Benefits is subjective though we can go with the common majority perception.

But situation-beneficial, I believe straightforwardness is the key. Engage first, then mold it properly.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 06:42   Link #2252
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkingcatastrophy View Post
I would love to tell you I got some perfect method to tell ya miko, but I don't. Someone else could prob give you some better hints, I've always just gone the direct route once I know the girl a little. Usually I'll just ask "Hey wanna go do something this weekend together?" If she's like "You mean a date?" then I'd reply "Yep. A date, where you want to go."

Again that works for me. I just like to be direct.
I could try that.. But I am not such the direct person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I think it would help a lot first of all if you knew her feelings for you before you said anything. You're good friends, but do you ever get the impression that she likes you?

Also, I don't see the problem of asking her out. It really goes both ways regardless of gender. The worst she can do is say no, especially if you're both bi and know about it.
I don't know we have kissed and stuff but I am not sure.. I think I'll wait a bit and find out if she likes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
If your prepared for social consequences, then why not. Though I do believe that dating a good straight male will, overall, have better technical benefits (reproductive and social-wise). Its not really about "love", its about benefits. Love is just an attachment towards the contract. But in the end, your values will determine how you'll react. For example, If it gives you great happiness more than anything else, and if happiness is what you value most, the benefits shifts. Benefits is subjective though we can go with the common majority perception.

But situation-beneficial, I believe straightforwardness is the key. Engage first, then mold it properly.
I don't want to go out with a boy if that's what you're saying. I find most of the lads around here to be d*ck heads But I am not such the straightforward person.

Thanks guys.

Old 2009-11-15, 06:54   Link #2253
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
I don't know we have kissed and stuff but I am not sure.. I think I'll wait a bit and find out if she likes me.
Okay. So the both of you have kissed already, and you're still wondering?

By all means go for it, I say.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 07:06   Link #2254
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Okay. So the both of you have kissed already, and you're still wondering?

By all means go for it, I say.
Okay Thanks!

Old 2009-11-15, 18:12   Link #2255
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
If you've already kissed her, I say go for it. I doubt she would have let you kiss her or would have kissed you herself if she didn't feel something for you that was more than friendship.
Old 2009-11-15, 18:18   Link #2256
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Hmm..interesting thread is this ..., I think I'll be hang'in around here for a while, helping you guys out

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 18:35   Link #2257
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Welcome to the thread, Godlike.
Old 2009-11-15, 18:39   Link #2258
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Thanks! RadiantBeam

As for Miko:
We all know: True love comes from within. Do you have the same feeling for her? If so..GO FOR IT!!!

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 02:33   Link #2259
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
If you've already kissed her, I say go for it. I doubt she would have let you kiss her or would have kissed you herself if she didn't feel something for you that was more than friendship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Thanks! RadiantBeam

As for Miko:
We all know: True love comes from within. Do you have the same feeling for her? If so..GO FOR IT!!!
Thanks. I WILL!

Old 2009-11-16, 17:15   Link #2260
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Thanks. I WILL!
Good luck. ^^ Tell us how it goes, ne?

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom