Old 2011-05-23, 16:04   Link #262
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Old 2011-05-24, 00:08   Link #263
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 07

lol........... at that pre-OP scene,.... UI DIDN'T HAVE HER TWINTAILS!!! I let out the best Darth Vader NOOOOOOOOOO that I could

Still though, when the gang went out on the town, I was so glad Ayumu wasn't around. Wishes do come true! you just gotta laugh when Ui was draining her money at the crane game, that's passion right there, guys! Never give up Ui, the drive and effort exerted on ones desires has no price! The fact that Hina came along was a real plus. Lol in the restroom she's thinking again, man I just love how she spends more time thinking than talking

But WTF Ayumu enters the scene, with his butt and all. Seriously, KILLJOY. And it was going good without him

Still though, earlier I lamented the lack of Ibuki, and she takes center stage for the second half of this ep. And we got a tiny bit of Tsumugi pantsu for a moment. Ahem, anyways, Ibuki bringing up that Zombie cheerleader outfit up again... whyyyy did she have to mention it again. Even weirder, Ayumu sounded like if he still had it, he'd wear it. WTF lol. Now, Ibuki needs to realize, she lost.... because she didn't imagine the bullseye as Kazuma

But there it is! Next ep is the beach! Wishes do come true but ARRRR Hina in hot pants and halter top, I'm gonna die next week
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 02:02   Link #264
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Hina scored this episode in my book.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 02:41   Link #265
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
But there it is! Next ep is the beach! Wishes do come true but ARRRR Hina in hot pants and halter top, I'm gonna die next week
Well for what it worth, they also bundle the beach episode with Ayumu's nipples gets groped by his bro
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 03:02   Link #266
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
But WTF Ayumu enters the scene, with his butt and all. Seriously, KILLJOY. And it was going good without him
Seriously! Not sure what the hell their deal with all these bath scenes with the brothers? They sure aren't appealing to my perv side with crap like that. Also with the previewed grope. They just can't seem to let that crap go and keep adding more in. I'll finish watching the remaining episodes, but it's far from being good enough to watch it a second time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 04:51   Link #267
mangatron

Yeah, the re-watch value is going to take a hit for me if this keeps on going. Only 1 ep so far that needed deep censoring, so that's not helping. Unless, they suddenly go on a Hina route all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
Well for what it worth, they also bundle the beach episode with Ayumu's nipples gets groped by his bro
I have a great plan. I'm gonna try and do a live prediction on when that scene might appear, and when it does I'm just going to look to my right and say "oh, I need to charge my phone" or something totally random like that
Old 2011-05-24, 05:09   Link #268
tsunade666

Quote:

I have a great plan. I'm gonna try and do a live prediction on when that scene might appear, and when it does I'm just going to look to my right and say "oh, I need to charge my phone" or something totally random like that
you don't need to just imagine that the gay little bro didn't exist. It helps when watching him in cheer cosplay. It also helps me to forget that nightmare. That episode so far is my favorite thanks to hiyori but he keeps getting in my way. So when he shows up I just ... 0-0 oh look it's daigo. after a white space enters again >o> oh look a ponytail girl *^*

the scene in the bath was unexpected so it really hit critical damage on my eyes. But next episode I will be ready. Because they really did a crappy next episode preview despite it being a 100% sure win episode but it turn bad and I know where it turn bad
Old 2011-05-24, 08:23   Link #269
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Good thing that Ayumu wasn't around on the amusement trip to Houchou (although he later returns with a vengeance Guess they're trying to satisfy the fujoshi there).
We get to see some nice things in the arcade: Daigo being his usual perverted self and playing strip mahjong

Spoiler for Mahjong fanservice:

Ui is not managing to get any candy out of the ufo catcher game (guess it's better than her buying them directly and then stuffing herself with it), then Kazuma and Mugi-nee-chan are having a child together and raising it in a game, and here Kazuma shows he can have perverted fantasies as well

We then get to know what a pink nyanbobo is (or "bobopin" for short), it's that tiny stuffed thing which you can put on your mobile phone. Hina-chan really loved it.

With the karaoke bar, I'm a bit confused with the "honeyto". Looks like a big block of uncut toast with some honey, ice and fruit on top. Now that's certainly an odd combination. Does such a thing really exist?

Finally, there's Ibuki-chan's archery competition. She's a bit depressed because she couldn't concentrate at the end, but Kazuma manages to cheer her up again.
Old 2011-05-24, 08:50   Link #270
uis

Guhh this ep is awesome because i am Ibuki fan...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 12:14   Link #271
Spat

This was a very good episode, in my opinion. Started out with some typical haremish comedy which is what this show does best.
(Madoka ftw!)
Then there was the interesting and a tad bit dramatic second half starring Ibuki, who has gotten far too less attention imo in the show. This episode convinced me that we need moar.
MOAR IBUKI
Spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 15:41   Link #272
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Kinda fitting that this series finally gets to the beach next week, because I sometimes think I'm watching "Death in Venice". I half expect Kazuma to die of cholera in the last episode...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 18:49   Link #273
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

LOL shouta loving fan people will surely love the Ayumu service here....I on the other hand really didn't know what to think other than LOL.

I find out I'm quite like Daigo, when the boob factor is reduced gotta look else where

Koihime Musou beat em up, is that for real?

NEXT EP, IT'S TEH BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Hina-chan and Mugi-chan in swimwear!!!
Old 2011-05-24, 22:17   Link #274
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Wow, only 1 person mentions the fact that Kazuma and Koyori were playing the Koihime Musou game at the arcade XD.

And yes, it is real, IIRC. Can't remember exactly which one though...I think it was one of the more recent ones? I dunno.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 22:51   Link #275
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The Ayumu service was great. Ayumu's seiyuu, however, was awful. Hard to listen to. Oohashi Ayuru, Juutilainen in Strike Witches.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 23:03   Link #276
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Wow, only 1 person mentions the fact that Kazuma and Koyori were playing the Koihime Musou game at the arcade XD.

And yes, it is real, IIRC. Can't remember exactly which one though...I think it was one of the more recent ones? I dunno.
I recognized Koyori's character, but I didn't mention it because... I didn't see no boobies *runs*

I mean look, I didn't mention the strip mahjong either because all we saw was the girl's back. I wanted to see her front, scheiße

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The Ayumu service was great. Ayumu's seiyuu, however, was awful. Hard to listen to. Oohashi Ayuru, Juutilainen in Strike Witches.
I do prefer her work as Eila more, as I think it's easier for her to be in that character than Ayumu, which is probably related to what I mentioned earlier, the low amount of screen time (which could translate to less chance to flesh out the character more)

Or maybe it's just that Rotte no Omocha thing again with Naoya
Old 2011-05-25, 01:00   Link #277
uis

Quote:

Oh well Kazuma playing Tanpopo... dunno another one...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 06:05   Link #278
CWW
Lurker

Holy shit, this episode confirms that Kazuma fantasizes about women! And here I thought he has a thing for little boys..
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 20:40   Link #279
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
Holy shit, this episode confirms that Kazuma fantasizes about women! And here I thought he has a thing for little boys..
well, the 'thing for little boys' still comes first, and supposedly has the precedence over any other external stimuli...

anyways,
Spoiler for GIFs:
Old 2011-05-25, 21:05   Link #280
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:

You mean the 2D beat'em up? Didn't look like Koihime Musou to me...

Quote:
I recognized Koyori's character, but I didn't mention it because... I didn't see no boobies *runs*

I mean look, I didn't mention the strip mahjong either because all we saw was the girl's back. I wanted to see her front, scheiße
Reichlich tittenfixiert, unser Tittentron

Well, we did see half of the breasts of the green-haired girl, not too bad... (see screenshots on my page)
Perhaps we'll get a more exciting view of her with the Bluray release
The red-haired girl could lower her hands then as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
Guess that bursts the bubble of any fujoshi

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, seinen