AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-10, 17:33   Link #3181
yongshun

maybe he is the same kind of villian as that guy from the anime verison of girls bravo. someone who is looking for a harem.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 17:39   Link #3182
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think its somewhat obvious that the Snow Priestess is doing a kind of population control. She micromanages the species to have absolute authority over them.
Think about what the new baddie said to Mizore. The priestess holds power over the land how, by telling people she precognitive. What better way to rule a land by making the people in it rely on your prophecies. Its to the point where the entire population does not even blink an eyelash at her commands. There is more to her than meets the eye and i think she is maintaining control over the Snow Kingdom by making believe that her predictions are real and she is actually keeping their species alive. Mizore after being influenced by her friends at school could be a threat because of the new emotions she feels for Tsukune. It only takes one person to spark a rebellion the only way to prevent it is to get rid of that person, not by killing them because they makes that person martyr. No you find a way to mask that person from the public and what better way than to make Mizore marry someone call it a prophecy and that way your power is secure because the one person that could call out on your BS has now followed the rules just like everyone else.
Old 2008-09-10, 18:01   Link #3183
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The man has crossed the line and nothing but doom awaits him. It has been a while but time to take the mob to him! *Grabs a pitchfork and a coat* Good thing they only release this once a month since it might take me a while !Do agree that Tsukune should settle this thing himself. Though does feel like Kurumu will play a pretty good role in this rescue.
Kurumu is more than likely gonna end up doing the "We're suppose to settle this fair and square as friends" type of deal. They all vowed to win Tsukune over the "fair" way, and whats happening right now breaks that promise. Kurumu really is the friend to everybody person huh? Last time it was Moka, now its with Mizore. XD

But yeah, Tsukune is gonna handle the butt whooping while Kurumu for the most part handle the heart to heart.

Next month is going to be either an exciting chapter or a tearful one... DX
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 18:14   Link #3184
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

I vote for the tearful one. I think it was already time to see some drama in this manga.
If it happens to be exciting, then everything goes back to normal and we have to wait 2 or 3 months to see some serious plot again. If it's tearful, then the door stays open for more plot imo.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 18:22   Link #3185
yongshun

Quote:
Kurumu is more than likely gonna end up doing the "We're suppose to settle this fair and square as friends" type of deal. They all vowed to win Tsukune over the "fair" way, and whats happening right now breaks that promise. Kurumu really is the friend to everybody person huh? Last time it was Moka, now its with Mizore. XD

But yeah, Tsukune is gonna handle the butt whooping while Kurumu for the most part handle the heart to heart.

Next month is going to be either an exciting chapter or a tearful one... DX
or they end up fighting like they were doing on the I think the third chapter of the second season hitting each other on the head lightly.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 18:35   Link #3186
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I think Tsukune should just impregnate all of them that way everyone is happy and something to show for their efforts lol. Cant wait for the next chapter to see whas really going on.
I couldn't agree more on this. But since this is not an H manga Tsukune can't do that.

Also back to the snow priestess, I think you guys are right, she's also disguise as the snow monster which attacks randomly which keeps the villagers inside the snow village...Hmmm. What the hell does she want? To make snow people anti-social and to obey her prophecies? If that's the case she's just another wannabe ruler of the this village.
Old 2008-09-10, 18:50   Link #3187
X207
Gamyūsa

the question is who will take her on, mizore, tsurara, moka or even tsukune.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 19:10   Link #3188
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ugh... I have to stop re-reading this chapter... seeing Mizore's crying face wrenches my heart DX

Anyway, the priestess is using an age old tactic to control people through fear and religion. Just like the catholic church back in the dark ages.
Old 2008-09-10, 19:23   Link #3189
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Lol.....guys come on. This is a light hearted fictional comedy.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 19:24   Link #3190
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Think about what the new baddie said to Mizore. The priestess holds power over the land how, by telling people she precognitive. What better way to rule a land by making the people in it rely on your prophecies. Its to the point where the entire population does not even blink an eyelash at her commands. There is more to her than meets the eye and i think she is maintaining control over the Snow Kingdom by making believe that her predictions are real and she is actually keeping their species alive. Mizore after being influenced by her friends at school could be a threat because of the new emotions she feels for Tsukune. It only takes one person to spark a rebellion the only way to prevent it is to get rid of that person, not by killing them because they makes that person martyr. No you find a way to mask that person from the public and what better way than to make Mizore marry someone call it a prophecy and that way your power is secure because the one person that could call out on your BS has now followed the rules just like everyone else.
which leads to my Fan Fic

it picks up after this page

suddenly a sound of a lighter echoes the large room catching the attention of the mizore the priestest and the unknown man

".. and just who are you?" the priestess spoke outloud to the showy figure as a small light came from the cigarette revealing the intruder "Oh... just a fan of your Bull Shit.. and a friend of Mizore and her friends"

Mizore looks at the man thats smoking "Kyero?.. what are you.." the priestest Interupts Mizore and yells at Kyero "I don't know how you got here but Leave, or be forced out"

Kyero completly ignores the priestess and shivvers rubbing his arms to warm up "man.. is it cold in here.. or is it just .. your heart?.. I heard Snow women have cold body tempetures but I didn't know their hearts were cold too.."

Kyero takes a puff from his cigarette then blows the smoke out "So could that they would force someone to marry someone they don't even know.. it sickens me.."

the Priestess gets upset about Kyero's comments "I don't care about your moronic opinions... this is your last chance..Leave or be forced" Kyero laughs a bit and points to Mizore "Not until the girl I wish to marry is aloud to pick who she wants to marry"

"Then I guess the answer is obvious" the Priestess summoned two ice clones in front of kyero "take him away" the clones nod and move towards Kyero, but as soon as they got close they began to melt "hmm?... You're not human are you... what sort of youkai are you"

Kyero smiles "You'll see..." Kyero took one long puff from his cig and swollows the smoke instead of breating it out "I smoke these not because im addicted.. but beacuse it keeps my body warm... you could say I'm the total opposite of a Snow Woman.." Kyero took the cigarette out of his mouth and held it in his hand like a Sword "I'm a... Beast of the Fire!" Kyero shouted and flames erupted from the cigarette and formed a Sword

Title of the Chapter of the Fan Fic "Fire Vs Ice"

and the music that plays during the fight is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZp_ZI3QtMQ
Kyero's Sword is simular to Burials
Old 2008-09-10, 19:26   Link #3191
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Lol.....guys come on. This is a light hearted fictional comedy.
Have you really been reading the same manga?
Old 2008-09-10, 19:45   Link #3192
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Yes I have. This is a comedic manga with bits a drama in between.
Old 2008-09-10, 20:26   Link #3193
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Ugh... I have to stop re-reading this chapter... seeing Mizore's crying face wrenches my heart DX

Anyway, the priestess is using an age old tactic to control people through fear and religion. Just like the catholic church back in the dark ages.

Here to sooth your pain. She's smiling.

When will we see that smile again in the manga.
Old 2008-09-10, 20:46   Link #3194
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Here to sooth your pain. She's smiling.

When will we see that smile again in the manga.
so... so...so CUTE!!!! D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Yes I have. This is a comedic manga with bits a drama in between.
Its not a comedy, go re-read the entire first season. It primarily dealt with Tsukune and his insecurities. It was one thing after another, even the introduction with the girls, with the exception of Moka, and Kurumu is fairly dramatic. Especially Mizore and Ruby.
Old 2008-09-10, 20:59   Link #3195
TigerII
Pilot in Training

This manga is listed on several sites on comedy, vampire, ecchi, and harem. Yes, there are drama bits, but there are a lot of comedy bits as well. I never read it as a drama, I read just for laughs.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:15   Link #3196
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm with Tiger on this, I always thought of R+V as comedy before anything else. Always has been and always will be for me, even if it takes a turn for the more serious, dark side. We have had some drama bits and what not but it always goes back to being a comedy.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:16   Link #3197
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

To Love Ru is a comedy, this is barely a comedy. At least to me.

A show of hands, who find this series to have more drama/action than comedy? And who doesn't?
Old 2008-09-10, 21:24   Link #3198
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Actually I'll be a nice guy and list all the chapters that was majorly drama/action

Chapters 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34.

The rest are comedy bits within action. Now can you honestly say that this is a comedy series?

And in season 2, so far half of it was drama/action. With the slasher case taking up, 3 or 4 chapters, and Mizore arc being two chapters so far.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:38   Link #3199
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Majority, yet comedy still in the chapters. This is a matter of opinion. I read this is a comedy with some drama in it. Really don't care about drama, romance, etc. I don't care about which girl he likes, or how the others will be devastated when he chooses whoever it is.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:41   Link #3200
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol ignored XD

Mizore looks cute in that pic ^^

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire