AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-09, 17:43   Link #21
Spooky-Electric

I was thinking maybe they'll start a filler arc that is a mission (or something) involving Naruto's team including Sasuke, and by the end of it Sasuke will end up in the hospital again and THEN they will follow the manga. Is that plausible or no?
Spooky-Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 18:29   Link #22
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Electric
I was thinking maybe they'll start a filler arc that is a mission (or something) involving Naruto's team including Sasuke, and by the end of it Sasuke will end up in the hospital again and THEN they will follow the manga. Is that plausible or no?

i agree with you. i think they going to add more to the build up b4 going back to the manga. i wonder if naruto will out shine sasuke this time on a mission. that would truely be a 1st for naruto
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 18:38   Link #23
salamando
Fire Elemental

Send a message via MSN to salamando
A first for Naruto ? How about saving his sorry ass from Gaara? Sure, not many people saw it, but he did.
salamando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 18:47   Link #24
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
This is the first episode where we havn't heard anyone from Team 7 speak, right? Apart from Kakashi, but he's not really apart of Team 7.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 19:14   Link #25
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
This is the first episode where we havn't heard anyone from Team 7 speak, right? Apart from Kakashi, but he's not really apart of Team 7.
Nope. Naruto and Sakura both talked in some scenes with flashbacks, haha . Naruto wouldn't be Naruto without the main character, now, would it?
Technovia_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 19:18   Link #26
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
ep.100, i just watched the subbed version, very touching, it wasn't wrong it was cool how gai cared for lee so much, but i can't wait til we see kakashi's face.
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 19:41   Link #27
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
Man i thought this episode was booring and pointless, usually i dont mind fillers because they're funny but this one was just dumb. We dont need a whole episode to say that Lee and Gai are emotional about the surgery, definatley one of the worst eps so far for me
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 19:55   Link #28
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

It wasn't filler, most of the episode was based on chapter 180.
Holy Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:04   Link #29
fightingdreamer88
where you goin' bub?

Episode 100 somewhat isn't a filler, I saw familiar material in the chapter 180 of the Naruto manga being incorporated into the story line, but I'm kind of disappointed that we didn't see Naruto and Sasuke's fight @_@ ..

Well ..it's been circulating that episode 101 will be indeed a filler in dedication to Kakashi's birthday (September 15th that's when it airs in Japan), you can check http://narutofan.com for spoilers on the episode, it's not available for download yet though T_T;;
fightingdreamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:07   Link #30
LeafNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
Man i thought this episode was booring and pointless, usually i dont mind fillers because they're funny but this one was just dumb. We dont need a whole episode to say that Lee and Gai are emotional about the surgery, definatley one of the worst eps so far for me
These kinds of uninformed comments are unfortunately too common among Naruto fans.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:36   Link #31
Terasu

Send a message via AIM to Terasu Send a message via MSN to Terasu
Filler or not, I liked this episode. It was nice to have an episode not solely on Naruto but on Lee and Gai and believe it or not I actually shed a few tears when Lee spoke out. He's such a great person. I mean...even though it's not real he seriously motivates me to work harder and become stronger (at school and in tennis.) Anyway, I'm proud to say I look up to Lee as a role model. Also I loved seeing Neji again. He's sooooooo cool.

By the way, does anyone else feel that Lee looks WAY younger with his old haircut and costume than he does now? Just a thought.
Terasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:42   Link #32
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

So far the fillers are not bad. They are keeping the action to a minimum which i like since i dont want any filler fights which tend to suck.

Anyway.

One thing that i dont like about the fillers is something obvious they seem to have overlooked ...

Sasuke just ran into Itachi. Itachi wooped sasukes ass. He demolished sasuke and then made him re-live that entire day all over again when he mange sharingan him.

Sasuke has suffered an insane amount of physcological trauma.

We all know what sasuke is going to do in the manga.

In these filler episodes they are having him move around like nothing happpened.

In the next episode their having him and team 7 run around on some mission to find out what Kakakshi looks like.

When they dive into the normal arc, and show sasuke as he is in the manga after his whooping its not going ot make much sense.

In the manga, when sasuke does what he does, he is justified. We the manga readers say "Yah... he did that because of the memories seeing itachi brought back"

When Itachi was beating down sasuke, Sasuke kept asking himself "What have I been doing? What have I been doing all this time?"

Sasuke was clearly disgusted with his lack of power. When saske woke up from his coma, he was not the same sasuke.

THEY CANNOT HAVE HIM RUNNING AROUND IN MISSIONS WITH TEAM 7 AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED

It really ruins the flow of the story. They should leave sasuke out of the spot light completely for these fillers.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:44   Link #33
Terasu

Send a message via AIM to Terasu Send a message via MSN to Terasu
Yeah, I see what you mean Mibu Wolf. Also he's in his old clothes... I thought once a character gets a new look, they stick to it. Rofl
Terasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:46   Link #34
LeafNinja

Perhaps at the end of the filler, Itachi will walk up and fry Sasuke's brain again?
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:51   Link #35
dannylu88

Send a message via AIM to dannylu88
how many people actually think that they are going to show kakashi's face next episode????
dannylu88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 20:53   Link #36
CyberPunk

i don't think that'll ever happen unless he's like, dying or something, and they want the moment to have more emotion to it. he's kakashi!
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:18   Link #37
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Okay episode. Lee really is incredibly cute. I thought he was crying too much, though, and I'm usually very amused by his and Gai's overly emotional conversations. Maybe it's just the way I perceived it, but I thought this issue was approached with slightly more humor in the manga ("Gai-sensei! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!")

I'm a manga follower, and I vastly prefer it to the anime, but the anime has done something that the manga hasn't: make me like Tsunade. She's kind of a haughty bitch, but seeing her work so hard to ensure Lee's surgery's success has made me warm up to her A LOT. Kudos, anime fellows. Plus, she looks especially hot in the Hokage hat, even if it clashes with her green coat.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:30   Link #38
Jcgamer60
Naruto faNatic

This is the first episode i can say that i dont like
Jcgamer60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:30   Link #39
Hideki Keiji

The next episode will possibly be partly based on the 3 page manga special, where team 7 tries to see Kakashi without his mask.
That's my best guess anyway.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:38   Link #40
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Well I expected a new intro and outro, but ah well..

Lee and Gai are so cool! I almost shed a tear with this one. (Almost)
I can definitly see some new Gia/Lee ava/sigs In the pipe line.

Tsunade looked awesome at the end of this ep.

And 58% Whoohoo!

She Is most definitly a worthy Hokage!

Laters.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote