AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-15, 12:59   Link #6601
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Isn't that prettty much his entire schtick? Even if he loses, he wins?
Old 2012-01-15, 13:43   Link #6602
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

so what happen is Kuma becomes the school president and Main Character? He is the man how can't win but as the MC he can't lose either?
Old 2012-01-15, 18:59   Link #6603
Last Carpet

Interesting turn of events. Bloody 7 card game.

They get the impartial Tomekichi to be the referee.

And Nekomi to watch for any sort of cheating, Brilliant. Because Nekomi, the "Foul King", is the LAST person you'd want calling you out for cheating.

If the Naked Apron Alliance wins, the Committee Chairmen will join them. But if the Committee Chairmen win, each one will get to choose a member of the Naked Apron Alliance to join their committee and serve under them.

(Although, I didn't see Misogi saying that the Naked Apron Alliance will disband if they lose. So this won't be the end of them either way)

What really gets me is Kiruko, Miss "I CANNOT WORK", said she wanted Kumagawa to serve under her before the others could have a chance to say they didn't want him.

But honestly, even though Misogi is bound to make this entertaining. I'm still more interested in what Zen is doing right now. Hopefully, whatever Misogi does will help me get my mind off Zen
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 20:06   Link #6604
Soji

^Agree with what you said.And yeah ,Kumagawa don't said that the Naken Apron Alliance will be disband if they lose.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 09:47   Link #6605
summers

I dont know if Good loser was one shot, I hope not. Why did that girl support him for Student president, is she the skill user he needs. And whats the deal with Skill users, I get abnormals, they are superhuman from birth, and Minus have logic bending superpower based on their personality and situations. I dont like these skill holders it seems there just people with super powers and there is nothing else too it.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 12:01   Link #6606
kenjtr

No one noticed that kumagawa come to medakas school after destroying the school in one shot so he probably gained that girls ability also he had 3 ability 1st book maker 2nd we dont know yet ajimu holds it 3rd all fiction which he made from ajimus hundred gauntlets . if kumagawa gave ajimu his second skill so that means he take something else from her also there he probably found the skill he needed to beat ajimu if not he wouldnt come to hanikowa . I also think kumagawa lost medaka on purpose cause he wanted to get ajimu back and for that he needed to reformed by medaka , now he will use that power to control elites . No matter how i look at t kumagawa isnt god guy and i dont like him , i also dont like medaka too . Normally kumagawa is more honnest and understanding but even that dont stop him for doing bad things also medaka is the biggest liar in the series , she just doesnt give a rats asss abaut people medaka is just role playing .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 12:23   Link #6607
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
I dont know if Good loser was one shot, I hope not. Why did that girl support him for Student president, is she the skill user he needs. And whats the deal with Skill users, I get abnormals, they are superhuman from birth, and Minus have logic bending superpower based on their personality and situations. I dont like these skill holders it seems there just people with super powers and there is nothing else too it.
Hold on, what about the Specials? Can you clarify what specials, abnormals, not equals, pluses and minuses? I am gonna reread the manga and look at the wiki again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
No one noticed that kumagawa come to medakas school after destroying the school in one shot so he probably gained that girls ability also he had 3 ability 1st book maker 2nd we dont know yet ajimu holds it 3rd all fiction which he made from ajimus hundred gauntlets . if kumagawa gave ajimu his second skill so that means he take something else from her also there he probably found the skill he needed to beat ajimu if not he wouldnt come to hanikowa . I also think kumagawa lost medaka on purpose cause he wanted to get ajimu back and for that he needed to reformed by medaka , now he will use that power to control elites . No matter how i look at t kumagawa isnt god guy and i dont like him , i also dont like medaka too . Normally kumagawa is more honnest and understanding but even that dont stop him for doing bad things also medaka is the biggest liar in the series , she just doesnt give a rats asss abaut people medaka is just role playing .
That soundfs interesting, I think Medaka is actually more clueless than outright malicious or heartless as most fans would have it.
Old 2012-01-16, 12:45   Link #6608
kenjtr

Medaka isnt clueless she just dont understand people , she used zenkichi and tossed him away after she is done and thats the way she is . Medaka thinks she can be forgiven for anything she has done , well she also thinks she has right to forgicve people lol . i hate both kumagawa and medaka but i hate kumagawa a little less because he atleast admits he is evil .

Medaka doest like kumagawa cause she cant predict his movements , she is like a super computer . medaka doesnt feel anything all her moves are calculating and have a pattern , we can think her like the super computer which take over the world in terminator .
Old 2012-01-16, 21:05   Link #6609
Takigashima

Think you got the medaka doesn't like kuma part wrong.
She actually likes him because she can't predict him. He disagrees with her and is willing to fight her whenever he feels like it (which I have a feeling is soon).

What I'm wondering is, if kuma wins the game and the committee become part of the NA Alliance, he has an almost guaranteed advantage in the SC presidential candidacy election. He would have gained (begrudgingly) the full support of the committee and it's heads, especially with the enforcers who could literally bully votes out of people (not that I can see It happen)
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 22:01   Link #6610
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
Think you got the medaka doesn't like kuma part wrong.
She actually likes him because she can't predict him. He disagrees with her and is willing to fight her whenever he feels like it (which I have a feeling is soon).

What I'm wondering is, if kuma wins the game and the committee become part of the NA Alliance, he has an almost guaranteed advantage in the SC presidential candidacy election. He would have gained (begrudgingly) the full support of the committee and it's heads, especially with the enforcers who could literally bully votes out of people (not that I can see It happen)
Well you may be right abaut abaut liking part but medaka cant predict zenkichis moves too , i have a feeling zenkichi wasnt like that in middle school but he changed somehow . Also i think real rival of kumagawa isnt medaka but zenkichi cause even in election battle who made kumagawa feel emotional was zenkichi .

Zenkichi is the most mysterious character in the series for example why was zenkichi in the hospital , normally his mother should have put him to day care somewhere else cause but she didnt . So heres the question ; is zenkichis mother making his own son a experiment subject ? i just cant belive that also she didnt even blinked when zenkichi died , just look at his mothers this words " oh now you can climb walls after undergraund battle " it is like she was expecting some power up . i also wonder why medakaa is so hars to zenkichi does she have grudge against him ? Zenkichi being popular to bad guys is also another question mark , i mean he has too many specialities for a normal i wonder what is he .
Old 2012-01-16, 23:47   Link #6611
Sol Falling

Quote:
"Skill users" is just a general category referring to both Abnormals and Minuses. All of the Suisou Academy Student Council members were themselves abnormals, and Sukinasaki Saki too. When Ajimu talks about her ~6-7 trillion abnormalities and 4 trillion minuses, she groups them all together into 11 trillion "skills" in all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
If Kumagawa wins this game, he'll gain the support of the Student Committee Union for resolving the conflict between Zenkichi and Medaka--I don't think this really implies anything about supporting Kumagawa in an election himself. Actually, if they did go that way strategically--as in introducing a third candidate to compete against Medaka + Zenkichi--I don't think it'd be Kumagawa who'd be the candidate but rather someone else. Two reasons: one, the Student Committee Union hate Kumagawa; and in the first place, Kumagawa knows he always loses anyway. I think the SCU and Kumagawa/the rest of the Minuses might band together to promote a more presentable/acceptible candidate (like Gagamaru, or maybe Kikaijima herself) instead.

Quote:
Zenkichi is the most mysterious character in the series for example why was zenkichi in the hospital , normally his mother should have put him to day care somewhere else cause but she didnt . So heres the question ; is zenkichis mother making his own son a experiment subject ?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the place Medaka first ran into Zenkichi was precisely the workplace daycare centre for employees of the hospital.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 04:11   Link #6612
kenjtr

Yes but if you had a children would you put him to a daycare where lots of unstable childs are ? normally she could afford a normal day care outside of the hospital but she didnt why is that . Also lets not forget zenkichi was the only child in that there , a hospital that big there should be at least 10 or more children in the daycare thats weird .
Old 2012-01-17, 04:19   Link #6613
Soji

^ True, That's really strange.
Old 2012-01-17, 13:37   Link #6614
necroemperor

it would be cool if his skill was "normality" ex: like its normal to be normal, or its normal to climb up walls, or even its normal to understand everyone. i wonder if the skill he asked from ajimu is something like that?
necroemperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 14:09   Link #6615
kenjtr

i wonder if zenkichi had mental retardation and his mother put him in that hospital to fix him up , that also explains his mothers doting attitude . Maybe zenkchi cured by staying medaka all the time but the that means medakas story abaut their past is all a lie , also that makes him perfect gunea pig for flask plan . Remember how happy his mother when she saw zenkichi climb up walls , i think zenkichis mother cured medaka and made her help zenkichi . This also explains why medaka thinks she is zenkichis guardian and zenkichis mother is so soft on her , also medakas story is too perfect to be true .
Old 2012-01-17, 14:30   Link #6616
Soji

^Wait ,I'm the first willing read all kind of Theories...but this one seems a little too impossible.
Old 2012-01-17, 17:15   Link #6617
summers

Quote:
i wonder if zenkichi had mental retardation and his mother put him in that hospital to fix him up , that also explains his mothers doting attitude . Maybe zenkchi cured by staying medaka all the time but the that means medakas story abaut their past is all a lie , also that makes him perfect gunea pig for flask plan . Remember how happy his mother when she saw zenkichi climb up walls , i think zenkichis mother cured medaka and made her help zenkichi . This also explains why medaka thinks she is zenkichis guardian and zenkichis mother is so soft on her , also medakas story is too perfect to be true .
I can tell if your joking, lol imagine reading that manga page flashback explanation. Zens mom, Well you see Medaka Zen was retarded and I desperately need a way to help him, after the treatment he aint retarded anymore, now his in love with You LOL. I nominate and support this theory.
Old 2012-01-17, 18:21   Link #6618
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
"Skill users" is just a general category referring to both Abnormals and Minuses. All of the Suisou Academy Student Council members were themselves abnormals, and Sukinasaki Saki too. When Ajimu talks about her ~6-7 trillion abnormalities and 4 trillion minuses, she groups them all together into 11 trillion "skills" in all.
I prefer to think of them as Abnormals who turned into Minus, so the get superpowers without the complete negativity.we have seen Abnormals with Minus like personalty, if its just another word for both of them then that sucks and still does not make sense to me and is kinda boring.
Old 2012-01-18, 02:16   Link #6619
kenjtr

Quote:
I can tell if your joking, lol imagine reading that manga page flashback explanation. Zens mom, Well you see Medaka Zen was retarded and I desperately need a way to help him, after the treatment he aint retarded anymore, now his in love with You LOL. I nominate and support this theory.
well its funny but it also make sense in a way , i thnk zenkichi would just be a normal guy if never met medaka , even in normals zenkichi isnt the smartest we all saw how cutty 5 beat zenkichi easily .
Old 2012-01-18, 06:27   Link #6620
DawnEmperor

^ I'd like to make the argument that everyone has different strengths. Zenkichi was never a genius, but I still felt he was his own character before Medaka met him. He can't solve puzzles, but he can offer significant insight.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council