AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-09-27, 00:36   Link #1
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Konomini GIF request

Ah I hope this is ok to post here.. I saw other people requesting fanart on there own thread like this, I know a GIF isn't fanart but there's also GIF threads here too.. @__@.. so.. I really hope this is ok.. if not then I am really really sorry..! ><! T_T..
I did try requesting at the Aniamted GIF request thread but nobody ever replies and it's been almost a month.. x__x so I'm gonna try this..

Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai requests..:
Episode01 when Hikari is on Takeru's back, he says he will protect her. She smiles and her eyes shake. I want that part of her like that..~

Episode08 when Hikaris crickit dies and she cries against Takeru's chest, close up of her face. I want that..

PLEASE and Thank you!! I will be forever greatful!!!
Hoshino Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 01:08   Link #2
sarcasteak
WAHA~

You're lucky I happen to see this thread.

One note, though: I (as well as any other GIF makers) would appreciate it if you actually give the precise time of the requested sequences instead of expecting me to hunt for them...but since I like Konomini, I'll give 'em a shot!

The gradual zoom doesn't loop very well, so I just made it like this.

I'm regretful to say that he tear flow is too subtle to capture. I'm not sure what exactly you want, either, so this is all I can give you. >_<

Hopefully you'll like these.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 01:44   Link #3
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
You're lucky I happen to see this thread.

One note, though: I (as well as any other GIF makers) would appreciate it if you actually give the precise time of the requested sequences instead of expecting me to hunt for them...but since I like Konomini, I'll give 'em a shot!

The gradual zoom doesn't loop very well, so I just made it like this.

I'm regretful to say that he tear flow is too subtle to capture. I'm not sure what exactly you want, either, so this is all I can give you. >_<

Hopefully you'll like these.
OMG!!! Those are PERFECT!!! You have no idea how happy you just made me!!! ^__________^ and you did it so fast too!! O-O!! Waiii!! ^___^ *squirms with happyness*
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much~!!!

I'm going to be using these for my livejournal, too. and I'll credit you as well. ^^

hm.. o.o Could I ask one thing though? ^^; Maybe.. if it's not to much trouble could you put "famness" on them both in the bottom right hand corner, and the one with her crying also have it say "Pain" on it somewhere..
and it has to be 100x100 (if it isnt already, i dont even know. xD sorry.. u.u and 40KB.

If that's not to much trouble, but if it's to much to ask or you just don't want to do it that's fine, I can ask somebody eles to do that part for me.

Thanks again!! <3333 ^____^~!!!
Old 2004-09-27, 02:09   Link #4
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Wow, glad you like 'em so much.
Heh, I have a LJ account by the same handle, but I've neglected it for quite a while now...

I hope uppercase is okay.

Nothing fancy...40kb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino Hikari
Oh, and should I credit this name you have here and link to your animesuki profile, or would you like me to use your lj username?
Animesuki, I guess? Whatever you like~

And no, it wasn't too much trouble.

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-09-27 at 02:27.
Old 2004-09-27, 02:19   Link #5
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Wow, glad you like 'em so much.
Heh, I have a LJ account by the same handle, but I've neglected it for quite a while now...

I hope uppercase is okay.

Oh dang, 40 kb size limit? Yikes, the second one could take a while; I'll update this post later when I'm done with it.
Wow thank you sooo much! ^__^ I am so greatful! I hope it's not to much trouble.. T_T
Oh, and should I credit this name you have here and link to your animesuki profile, or would you like me to use your lj username?
Old 2004-09-27, 03:04   Link #6
sarcasteak
WAHA~

By the way...how come I can't see your sig?

Photobucket died? Use ImageHost instead!
Old 2004-09-27, 03:27   Link #7
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
By the way...how come I can't see your sig?

Photobucket died? Use ImageHost instead!
ah yeah photobucket has been down pretty much all day.. o.< I hate when it does that.
Thanks! I'll check out imagehost. ^_^