AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-17, 10:53   Link #741
Westlo
Lets be reality

That "death scene" was entertainment with a capital E.

*insert Rock clapping gif*
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 10:28   Link #742
ShiroiRyu

KOURIN CHAN ! :s
She was afraid for our hero !
Old 2013-01-03, 06:06   Link #743
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

So in the end, Royal Paladin kept their form but change their race to Gold Paladin?
Aichi is really strong now. He's even stronger than Kai at this point. Hopefuly he won't lose often in the future again.
Old 2013-01-03, 06:19   Link #744
Westlo
Lets be reality

Royal Paladins still exist, Kourin's now the character running/showcasing them (and she's more a main character from this season onwards) and this seems to be their current ace unit, the one shown behind her in the PV/OP.

Aichi - Golds
New Guy - Nurakami
Kourin - Royals
Misaki - OTT
Other new guy - ???
Kai - Nurakami and probably Kagero later (around the time set 11 comes out which is the return of Kagero)
Ren - should be shadow paladins (Getting a Trial Deck + Set 12 feature)
midget - nova grapplers
kyou - spike brothers (the new ace unit is really stupid good, but watch Kyou lose anyway lol)
leon - aqua force
New antagonists - ???
Old 2013-01-12, 22:46   Link #745
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

New season already looks to be good for my heart. :3

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 10:09   Link #746
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And a new loudmouthed idiot. But he doesn't seem nearly as irritating as Loserumi.

I wonder if Kourin's interest in Aichi's going to start wild rumors?

(But what was that about globalization?)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 10:39   Link #747
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And a new loudmouthed idiot. But he doesn't seem nearly as irritating as Loserumi.
It's rather mild... so far. Vanguard has its irritating moments of stupid.

Quote:
(But what was that about globalization?)
Basic business classes? Economics? Most likely.

Given that we've just come off a season of a global tournament and the fate of the world, it's nice to be reminded that Vanguard hasn't turned into Yu-Gi-Oh where even card games rule the economy.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2013-01-13, 10:48   Link #748
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Why did Aichi choose that school anyway? It doesn't even suit him. They don't even know about cardfight in that school. Aichi is no longer a loser in cardfight but still a loser in his new school.
Old 2013-01-13, 11:32   Link #749
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Basic business classes? Economics? Most likely.
Yeah, but what was the point of the lesson? What was the point of asking a first year high school student how he planned to survive, and what was the relevance of globalization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
Why did Aichi choose that school anyway? It doesn't even suit him. They don't even know about cardfight in that school. Aichi is no longer a loser in cardfight but still a loser in his new school.
Because he's a serious student, despite his passion for Cardfight? Or maybe it's close to his house. Or close to Card Capital... He did get there before Kai and the others.
Old 2013-01-14, 01:12   Link #750
Kurohane

Quote:
Yeah, but what was the point of the lesson? What was the point of asking a first year high school student how he planned to survive, and what was the relevance of globalization?

Because he's a serious student, despite his passion for Cardfight? Or maybe it's close to his house. Or close to Card Capital... He did get there before Kai and the others.
The scene itself is kinda a reference back the very first episode when his histroy teacher asked him a similar question. It shows a little of Aichi's progress because he expresses his mind more willingly and not just back down.

Maybe it was a family or really the father's decision. I can't imagine Aichi deciding himself to go to this school, considering what we've seen.
Old 2013-01-20, 06:33   Link #751
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Really good episode !
My Kourin chan who speak to Aichi ! *_*
Old 2013-01-20, 17:47   Link #752
Hiro Hayase

Kourin seems to be getting irritated/jealous every time Aichi complimented Noaki on his turns lol. So Takuto sent all the Ultra Rare sisters back to school... did Suiko (blue hair) transfer to Kai's class, while Rekka (red/orange hair) transfer into Emi's class...? If that happens then I will loool.

Vanguard needed a character like Noaki, I like him sooo much better than Kamui already. Some nice bromance moments in this episode.

Noaki's rides are the best and his reaction after winning his first duel was hilarious.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2013-01-22 at 06:11.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 23:03   Link #753
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Kourin seems to be getting irritated/jealous every time Aichi complimented Noaki on his turns lol.
Naoki ruined her plans to use the club as an excuse to have tête-à-têtes with Aichi... Plus, yeah - he might just be a love rival.
Old 2013-01-20, 23:18   Link #754
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Let's see, with those 3 in the club, I do believe there are equal gender rights now. 1 Girl Idol, 1 Guy hothead, and 1 Man/Lady.
Old 2013-01-21, 00:41   Link #755
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Naoki ruined her plans to use the club as an excuse to have tête-à-têtes with Aichi... Plus, yeah - he might just be a love rival.
100% she was thinking "f*ck me first kai now this guy".

$10 she won't let Misaki join the club unless she beats her, in addition to "not another rival" it shows off her Royal Paladin deck more + the new OTT cards/deck Misaki will play.

I reckon the other guy who joins the club is going to be playing Spike Brothers.
Old 2013-01-21, 08:59   Link #756
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

My baseless speculation for the next ep...

Glasses kid.

Revealed to be an Aichi fanboy.

:/

Old 2013-01-22, 07:50   Link #757
ShiroiRyu

Aichi fanboy ?
That can be possible.
Anyways, i really like Naoki.
He is so funny to react always like that.
But yeah, i want moar Kourin X Aichi.
Old 2013-01-26, 22:50   Link #758
ellessarr
Banned

omg finally after 106 episodes finally they trying to make this first almost gay mc in a cardgame anime looks like less gay( i'm still few angry with his "kai-kun"), now they try to give him another girl(kourin) to him look less gay but now also
Spoiler for episode 107:

another thing who bugg me on this anime is the power of shrink who the mc have with the girls who goes close to him, on the start of the series misaki looked very bigger than aichi but among the corse she start to shrink get more and more close to aichi size(and even few times looking smaller than him) and now is kourin time on the start she was much bigger than him, now she is almost close to his size too >.>, is not more easy make aichi grow than make the girls shrinks?

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-01-26 at 23:02.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 01:00   Link #759
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Wait a minute, was Misaki ever a delinquent character?

I kinda expected Misaki to defend Aichi over that rumour... I am disappoint, Misaki.

Well, I guess I'll just have to look forward to the eventual episode where Misaki's spaghetti vanguard cards fall out from her pockets and gets herself in an awkward embarassment & misunderstanding.

Old 2013-01-27, 05:03   Link #760
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
omg finally after 106 episodes finally they trying to make this first almost gay mc in a cardgame anime looks like less gay( i'm still few angry with his "kai-kun"), now they try to give him another girl(kourin) to him look less gay but now also
Spoiler for episode 107:

another thing who bugg me on this anime is the power of shrink who the mc have with the girls who goes close to him, on the start of the series misaki looked very bigger than aichi but among the corse she start to shrink get more and more close to aichi size(and even few times looking smaller than him) and now is kourin time on the start she was much bigger than him, now she is almost close to his size too >.>, is not more easy make aichi grow than make the girls shrinks?
Aichi's still growing. The girls aren't, or not as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Wait a minute, was Misaki ever a delinquent character?
Probably just a rumor due to the length of her skirt.

Quote:
I kinda expected Misaki to defend Aichi over that rumour... I am disappoint, Misaki.
Yeah. Busy being jealous of Kourin? This is turning into a harem...

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard