AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2013-01-09, 17:19   Link #1
Ritsukalml

anime like true tears?

I just watched again true tears ;A; i hate the end! > ...........

If you have a recomendation please tell me~
Ritsukalml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 04:42   Link #2
Zellami

Well, this is challenging... In more than one way!

If I have to guess, you are unsatisfied with the guy's choice over a love interest in the end, right? If that's the case, and your aim is a "right" choice, maybe Kokoro Connect will ease your mind. Bakemonogatari would also fit.

If the "happy ending" is not an absolute requirement, No. 6 tells an interesting story about a love triangle.

Anyway, you being more specific in your request would encourage people here to recommend you more anime series to enjoy (I'm afraid, romance is not my forte, yet, I'm obviously persistent XD).
Zellami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 04:54   Link #3
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsukalml View Post
I just watched again true tears ;A; i hate the end! > ...........

If you have a recomendation please tell me~
You want an anime like True Tears with the same ending or an anime like True Tears whose ending is acceptable?

Try Love, Chocolate and Election.... some hate and some loved the ending... I loved the ending...

Also Da Capo 2.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 08:14   Link #4
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

I honestly don't see Bakemonogatari have anything remotely close to True Tears at all.

ef - a tale of memories and ef - a tale of melodies is the closest to True Tear I can think of here.

Quote:
Ef and True Tears are a perfect match to the point that they could almost be mistaken for the same franchise. Both are Highschool romance anime that avoid many of clichés of the genre to focus on love triangles, keeping the emotional development of the characters as their primary goal. In visual terms they present very solid animation values with gorgeous background art that shines mostly in the sky scenes. Fanservice free, these are titles that handle their potentially jaded subject matter with maturity and in a serious, thoughtful and highly emotional way. Fans of one are encouraged to check out the other.
Old 2013-01-13, 08:40   Link #5
Westlo
Lets be reality

lol Noe shipper...

Watch Kimikiss Pure Rogue, has 2 love triangles in it and if you know nothing about the original VN/Eroge it's a pretty decent watch. Aired around the same time as True Tears IIRC, since they were pretty much the first two titles I went overboard with shipping which carried over into Macross Frontier.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 12:35   Link #6
Augustana

Clannad ( 2 seasons )
Augustana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 15:49   Link #7
Zellami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
I honestly don't see Bakemonogatari have anything remotely close to True Tears at all.
Ahh, hai, hai. Let's say that the strong, unique, and exceptional female lead gets what she wants :]

If you need more remote or relative explanations, use PM. I, for one, believe people make their own judgements and research :P

P.S. Ef - a tale of memories is seconded!
Zellami is offline   Reply With Quote