AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-11-05, 19:23   Link #241
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I fear the unbidden thoughts and desires of the human psyche. I've been reading too much Gothic literature >.<
Old 2012-11-05, 22:13   Link #242
Alchemist007
*Author

I used to have A LOT of intrusive thoughts and I had a method worked out for getting rid of them (thinking about a specific thing that's distractingly intense). Since I got my job, I haven't had many intrusive thoughts, guess my brain's too busy dealing with menial bs to dick about.
Old 2012-11-06, 03:04   Link #243
Destined_Fate

I fear that we'll return to an age when Religion was king and I will embrace it since it's either that or death. Than I turn on the TV and go on the net and I'm relieved that more and more people are questioning religion and are forming their own opinion and values.

Oh and being tied to a chair as my body is slowly put through a meat grater and I'm forced to eat myself as I die. That's a pretty freaky nightmare, I blame CSI.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 09:13   Link #244
Lota

If it's the things I'm scared of... there are a lot of them actually. Spiders, big dogs, heights, etc. The most peculiar fear is... I don't even really know how to describe it... I'm petrified by Google Maps and Google Earth. Oh, and Google Moon. Stumbled across that one accidentally and had a little panic atack. I don't know what is it that scares me exactly, but... Can't look at them. Also those really old maps and atlases that show you the depth of water in the ocean (it's bluer)... Yeah, weird fears

If it's about thoughts... I'm not that scared of death, surprisingly. But the existential thoughts, like why are we here? what is our purpose? and such... It's enough to make someone suicidal Then there's the thought that I'm a bad person. It really scares me. Wishing someone bad things makes me hate myself. Then there are disturbing thoughts that enter everyone's head once in a while.

Hmmm... I can adjust to various situations and thoughts quite well though, by thinking that it will all pass. If I am in extreme pain, I know it will pass. If I am embarassed, it will pass. If someone dies and I'm grieving, I know the pain will eventually pass. Besides, no matter how bad it is, it can get worse, and even if it does — it will pass. .............. Actually, me thinking like that scares me too XDDD
Lota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 09:58   Link #245
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Scarey thoughts that you Hate

We all, everyone grows old and die eventually...

Will I ever grow old or just get smash my a truck...

Goodbye anime....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 22:19   Link #246
ViperFire94
Hi :D

Being in a car accident. since they can happen anywhere at anytime it freaks me out. I've been in a truck before with my family where someone tail ended us pretty hard almost out into traffic and it scared me so bad... But what made it even worse was when my grandmother from my dads side was killed in an accident about 2 yrs ago.
ViperFire94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 23:54   Link #247
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

How I gonna die, as much as I hope mine will be a peacefully one. But with crazy shit happening these day, terrorists attack, suicide bombing, random shooting or whatever. You can't help but feel that your life can end anytime.
Old 2016-04-08, 16:03   Link #248
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Here's a scary thought that I hate. Donald Trump might be our president someday. : -|