AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-29, 06:19   Link #161
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
While this thing doesn't concern anime very much, it's still part of it, so I'm gonna post a video of Majikoi S Opening that was released recently. If you ask me, the PV for anime should have been like this as it would have attracted more viewers then. Oh, and sorry for the double post...

Spoiler for Majikoi S YouTube video:

P.S. I love how they included Gen-san in the main gang now.
Old 2011-08-29, 14:24   Link #162
Nanashi_1337

They were stupid, seriously. Wrong way to make people want to follow your anime. I hope it's not as the trailer shows, else I will be sad. It's a funny game, so I expect the anime to be as funny as the game, or even better if possible.
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 14:28   Link #163
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
While this thing doesn't concern anime very much, it's still part of it, so I'm gonna post a video of Majikoi S Opening that was released recently. If you ask me, the PV for anime should have been like this as it would have attracted more viewers then. Oh, and sorry for the double post...

Spoiler for Majikoi S YouTube video:

P.S. I love how they included Gen-san in the main gang now.
It's really too bad that there is no intention to translate MajiKoi S. Maybe another group will do it after the MajiKoi translations are done though I doubt it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 14:35   Link #164
Nanashi_1337

It's a fan disk, and fan disk aren'ts translated the majority of times. Exceptions I know are Kagetsu Tohya and Ataraxia (though last one is still being translated). And those ones were translated because they had serious and important story inside, not only events with some characters. That, and that they were epilogues from a really really popular game, unlike Majikoi which only has a game out that is not as much known as Tsukihime or FateNight. If there's nothing but short stories and fanservice in Majikoi S, I doubt they will pick this game. UNLESS the anime becomes really popular, though I personally doubt that will happen.
Old 2011-08-30, 07:31   Link #165
Misdreavius

I doubt Yandere will translate Majikoi S when it comes out, they'll probably still be finishing off Majikoi. Even then once they finish, they might focus on Aiyoku no Eustia or pick some other game to translate as I don't think they do games from the same company. I know they have NO plans whatsoever to translate Rance Quest, as much as I would love them to (though Majikoi is higher up on my want list).

About the anime, I seriously hope the anime has zero ecchi and pure comedy, that would make it the best and funniest anime ever in my mind. If Carnival Phantasm and animation studios are anything to go by, hope it looks good too.
Misdreavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 18:37   Link #166
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Translate Majikoi - Move on to Aiyoku no Eustia - Oh no, someone stole our chance to translate Rance Quest. Ok, let's move on to another visual novel.

Is how I see it, but eventually the fandom of Majikoi will reach the public and some people will take the job like they did with Daiteikoku.
Old 2011-08-30, 18:49   Link #167
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Carnival Phantasm had a beach episode, caster's panty-shots, etc. Not to mention the obvious that both Tsukihime and F/SN are H-VNs and that was not ecchi

Do not confuse ecchi with the lack of plot. There are many hentai games, and even a few anime with more deep plot than your average kid show without fanservice... the two are not mutual exclusive.

Specifically on Majikoi, it's from the same company that did that Ore/Boku-butler/maid/oujo-sisters thing a couple of years ago, right (at least the character designs look awfully similar), so considering the amount of characters they tried to squeeze in the promo, and despite how good the game was, a 12/13 episode anime, does not have the time to do anything decent with the plot, so ecchi fanservice it will be.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 06:03   Link #168
Crimrui
Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
a 12/13 episode anime, does not have the time to do anything decent with the plot, so ecchi fanservice it will be.
We don't know that. True, the PV was all about fanservice, but we have yet to see the final trailer. Besides, the Majikoi game isn't about the ''plot'', it's about character interactions mixed with action and comedy. If they just take 1/3 of the content from the game it will make it fairly enjoyable, ecchi added in the mix or not. It would be far easier to put Majikoi into 12 episodes then it was Tsuikime. Of course, the producers can always mess it up by butchering the characters, but we shall see.
Old 2011-08-31, 12:22   Link #169
Nanashi_1337

Someone still has to create a Tsukihime anime, so your example isn't really good. It's the only one we're missing right now, since we already have Fate and KnK. Yeah, it doesn't exist yet.

Anyway, does somebody know when will this series start? I know it's this Fall, but I don't know the exact date.
Old 2011-08-31, 15:37   Link #170
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
We don't know that. True, the PV was all about fanservice, but we have yet to see the final trailer. Besides, the Majikoi game isn't about the ''plot'', it's about character interactions mixed with action and comedy. If they just take 1/3 of the content from the game it will make it fairly enjoyable, ecchi added in the mix or not. It would be far easier to put Majikoi into 12 episodes then it was Tsuikime. Of course, the producers can always mess it up by butchering the characters, but we shall see.
Ecchi starring Momoyo, Miyako
Comedy starring Captain, Wanko, Christine, Gakuto, Momoyo, Miyako (basically every single character in the visual novel)
Plot starring Naoe Yamato

There you have it
Old 2011-08-31, 16:36   Link #171
Crimrui
Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Ecchi starring Momoyo, Miyako
Comedy starring Captain, Wanko, Christine, Gakuto, Momoyo, Miyako (basically every single character in the visual novel)
Plot starring Naoe Yamato
There you have it
Which is still good, as the comedy part is dominating.
Old 2011-09-01, 07:37   Link #172
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Old 2011-09-01, 09:56   Link #173
tsunade666

OHHHH!!! CHRIS!!! OMG!!!

Nice picture.... but the pink haired girl which I forget her name but I think she's class rep or something. She doesn't look loli moe anymore <.< a bit matured.
Old 2011-09-01, 12:00   Link #174
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
OHHHH!!! CHRIS!!! OMG!!!

Nice picture.... but the pink haired girl which I forget her name but I think she's class rep or something. She doesn't look loli moe anymore <.< a bit matured.
The pink haired girl you said is Mayo.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 23:28   Link #175
Misdreavius

Quote:
OHHHH!!! CHRIS!!! OMG!!!

But if she doesn't look loli moe, who is Jun going to fawn over lols

Quite strange for a robot to be able to have shocked expressions, especially an egg shaped robot.
Misdreavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 09:32   Link #176
tsunade666

the cellphone strap that usually talks a LOT gives me the impression that it should also had different expressions.

and lolz that robot that can transform and do popcorn. So an egg shaped robot with expression isn't weird specially in Kazama family
Old 2011-09-02, 15:25   Link #177
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
OHHHH!!! CHRIS!!! OMG!!!

I was curious about that as well. She doesn't have that loli expression that would sink any lolicons after her like she did in the visual novel.
Old 2011-09-16, 13:23   Link #178
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Here's the news
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 20:30   Link #179
Midonin
Last Engage

Licensed before it even started. Seems Sentai Filmworks gets a lot of the VN-based anime.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 04:59   Link #180
Crimrui
Hollow

Having no other trailers, and with first episode coming up soon, feeds me with more doubt that this will indeed be a heavy ecchi. Well, we shall find out soon.

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen