AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-18, 12:09   Link #1
Tate

Question Detective Academy Q

What happened to the series? It's been a long long time since last release. Is it dead?
Old 2004-04-20, 19:42   Link #2
LynnieS

If I'm reading the information on TBS's site correctly, the series is now over. It used to be aired right before FMA on Saturdays, but a variety show is now in its spot. Not sure, though, if DAQ's just on hiatus or will there be a new season at some point.

Does anyone else has more information?
Old 2004-04-21, 02:32   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Don't you people do even the most basic research before asking dumb questions?

On http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/178.html you can easily see that the last release of DAQ was by Soldats on 2004-04-14, a mere week ago. In other words, this series is still being released.

As for L-E or A-O it is hard to say if they are still working on it. I've heard that L-E lost their translator, but intends to resume work as soon as they can recruit a new translator for this show. (The only project they have ever dropped is Ashita no Nadja.) I have no idea why A-O is stuck.

If you want to know more about why some group isn't working on this show, then please post in their private forum so that they can tell you themselves how much they hate you for asking this question.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread