AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-01, 11:00   Link #701
XFire
150% done

Not sure how effective wanna-be Demon Lord jr. will be considering how quickly Hero crushed all of the spirits at once.
Old 2013-06-05, 02:56   Link #702
TimeSkip

There will be many demons claiming to be the new Demon Lord at the kuraltai, and of course, hero will beat them up.
TimeSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 21:11   Link #703
bakapervert
A pervert

Spoiler for Image:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the full image of the images above? Try to search it myself but no luck so far.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 02:52   Link #704
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Can anyone tell me where I can find the full image of the images above? Try to search it myself but no luck so far.
Here Note: Some ads might be NSFW.
Old 2013-07-16, 08:16   Link #705
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Not sure how effective wanna-be Demon Lord jr. will be considering how quickly Hero crushed all of the spirits at once.
Since when? He only destroyed the door.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 08:33   Link #706
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Here Note: Some ads might be NSFW.
Thanks for the info.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 10:12   Link #707
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You must have quit reading after page 27 in chapter 22 then...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 11:23   Link #708
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
.........Um, when possessed Demon Queen attacked him? The part where he sliced all the shadows to pieces, blasted them apart with lightning, then electrocuted Demon Queen out of being possessed? Ring any bells? This all happened in chapter 22.
Old 2013-07-29, 04:00   Link #709
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c26:
Old 2013-07-29, 23:30   Link #710
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I am very worried for my Demon Queen with each chapter. Been hinted for awhile now that something terrible will happen to her.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 01:47   Link #711
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I am very worried for my Demon Queen with each chapter. Been hinted for awhile now that something terrible will happen to her.
Not without going through "Mr Invincible", it won't.
Old 2013-07-30, 06:08   Link #712
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I would not worry too much about her anything would be a minor setback at most. The series is pretty lighthearted and upbeat and it helps knowing the title of the fourth book.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 13:36   Link #713
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Can you care to spill the 4th book title?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 17:59   Link #714
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Can you care to spill the 4th book title?
My mistake fifth book
Spoiler for fifth book:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 23:46   Link #715
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
My mistake fifth book
Spoiler for fifth book:
Oh yeah, I downloaded the Jap version of that.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-07-30, 23:54   Link #716
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Oh yeah, I downloaded the Jap version of that.

Spoiler for spoiler:
*Throws chair across the room* You are right X, that was truly rage inducing indeed.
Old 2013-08-03, 11:11   Link #717
Velsy

After catching up a few chapters,

My theories/thoughts on whats happening this last chapter.

Archer(butler/old man) is here gathering information before making a game plan for peace talks ? I guess his king has asked him find information. If you recall the meeting with the Merchant, the merchant asked for a cease fire.

Whats Merchant doing with the Fire Dragon Chief? I honestly dont know, But it would suck if he wants to claim the princess for his wife, because that princess is already owned, shes part of heros Harem.

Demon Queen is destined to die acording to the orge clan who can read fate or some crap? Well they have overlooked one thing. Dark knight is a natural born champion, he would have the power to change fate and I dont think he let the Demon Queen die that easily ^_~. Shes his and hes hers. Already seen a taste of when Hero gets serious.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 21:06   Link #718
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
After catching up a few chapters,

My theories/thoughts on whats happening this last chapter.

Archer(butler/old man) is here gathering information before making a game plan for peace talks ? I guess his king has asked him find information. If you recall the meeting with the Merchant, the merchant asked for a cease fire.

Whats Merchant doing with the Fire Dragon Chief? I honestly dont know, But it would suck if he wants to claim the princess for his wife, because that princess is already owned, shes part of heros Harem.

Demon Queen is destined to die acording to the orge clan who can read fate or some crap? Well they have overlooked one thing. Dark knight is a natural born champion, he would have the power to change fate and I dont think he let the Demon Queen die that easily ^_~. Shes his and hes hers. Already seen a taste of when Hero gets serious.
I think what the ogre clan saw was that the blue demon tribes may set up a coup thus ending the meeting prematurely and shitz happen along side with the human side (hence an omen), As for the merchant I think because the dragon clans being the "technical" owners of the gateway city and that they are a proud warrior race type of tribe the merchant has to defeat the dragon duke in some duke out... debates? just to set up a merchant union base in the gateway city since I'm assuming the merchant knows that the dragon duke may not accept a proposal without a fight but people who read the final volume of the light novels would probably know whats going to happen next
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 00:04   Link #719
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

We have three clans who want war, (Blue Demon, Beast Fang and Giant clans), two clans who wants to remain neutral (The Humanoids and Orge clans with the latter willing to accept peace if that means their troops won't get involved.) two clans that support peace (The Fairy and Dragon clans) and one clan (Machine clan) who will support any side if that means getting the minerals they want.

Depending which faction gets the most support, the Demon Queen might face problems in the future.
Old 2013-08-26, 21:32   Link #720
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

and there you go, coup d'etat started by the blue demon clan. This will not end well but things are getting interesting
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, economics, fantasy, romance, threesome