AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 21:24   Link #1281
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

That was part 1? woooo cant wait for the rest...was the sword the only power he got from it?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 21:35   Link #1282
Kadi
知識の探求者

And I told you to use spoiler tags... Well, it's nothing major, but... mehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdkimztah View Post
uhm.... guys just asking.... where did u guys read the light novels...??
so far there's only 2 volumes in baka-tsuki... T.T
I read the Japanese originals, a few people read the Chinese translations and many, many people read more spoilers than healthy for them.

@Endscape: Thanks, Witenagemot it is. Must be. How do you know such stuff? Are you British or...?!
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 22:11   Link #1283
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The art design of Godou appear to have changed. Godou's illustrations appear the same until the later volumes. Compare the two pictures and there is a considerable difference.

ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 22:24   Link #1284
Fallian

@Reaper this my friend is call improvements in art. It take a artist whose toil ton of blood and sweat practicing their art to increase the appeal of their work over a period of time.

From V3 to V9 mean that there was a long period time to get all the practices needed to get the second image.
Fallian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 22:31   Link #1285
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I will not deny improvement over the art, but his face appears with more of a stern feeling. As well in the earlier volumes, he wore a typical under T shirt. Now he is now wearing a long sleeved T shirt often. His build has changed it isn't much skinny anymore, but more grown up like a real High School student I say medium build.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-05-31 at 22:42.
Old 2012-05-31, 23:14   Link #1286
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Man Salvatore seems like a cool person with that attitude against a God
Old 2012-06-01, 03:20   Link #1287
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hey
Im newbie here!!!
Im just finish read vol 1 and vol 2
This novel freaking cool and perfect!!!
Old 2012-06-01, 07:45   Link #1288
Clue
nMe

in terms of art Miyama-zeros Dxd Characters are definitively much more aesthetically appealing.
Old 2012-06-01, 07:46   Link #1289
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hey, Its been while Clue
can someone tell me Godou Harem member.
Old 2012-06-01, 08:39   Link #1290
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hey, Its been while Clue
can someone tell me Godou Harem member.
Ruki!!
i know, since the old Dxd thread i have been lurking this thread from time to time.
I think The main harem is composed of Erica,Yuri,Liliana, and Ena. But there's more characters that are in love or like him...
Old 2012-06-01, 08:58   Link #1291
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ruki0089 here are the ones officially in the harem.

Erica Blandelli(1st) she has the title of Diavolo Rosso and is one of the top figures in the Copper Black Cross. Copper Black Cross is one of the major magic organizations associated with Campiones and anything Mythological currently supports the Campione, Doni Salvatore. Erica is a blond swordwomen bless with extraordinary voluptuous curves, breasts, and buttocks. Her ideal style is normal sword technique though she possesses great strength that even Godou who is a Campione can't even break her grip if she catches him. Her sword is Cuore di Leone, often depicted as a Lion. She possesses great Magic skills and social manipulation. Bad points is she acts spoiled, can't cook or clean as well usually needs Godou to wake her up in the morning, and everyone that knows her call her a Devil. She controls the entire harem with ease, only one she has trouble with is Ena. In terms of fighting level, she is equal in terms of skills set with her Childhood friend Lily making her second strongest in the harem.

Mariya Yuri (2nd) she is a Hime Miko, she belongs with the History Compilation Committee an magic organization major in Japan who aims to control Godou for their own needs. She is quite harsh on Godou the majority of the times due to the misunderstanding that Godou is doing something lecherous. She is often called Yamato Nadeshiko and is known to be the most beautiful girl in the school that both she and Godou attends. She possess a beautiful body, not as voluptuous as Erica, but is eye catching. She is a clairvoyant and possess some magic. In terms of fighting level, she is the weakness but acts as great support and excellent at information gathering. She is a good if not excellent cook and also the head of the Tea Ceremony Club that Godou's little sister goes to.

Liliana Kranjcar (3rd) or Lily she is the childhood friend of Erica and belongs to the organization Bronze Black Cross which is the same level of the Copper Black Cross and also serves the Campione Doni Salvatore. She is often compared to Erica as well known by people as the top of the current generation of great knights. She follows the Knight Codes to the extreme and is often strict to Godou giving her the name of mother by Godou's little sister. She is beautiful silvered hair girl though she lack any types of curves, breasts, and buttocks which is often called a fairy like beauty. She has the weapon Il Maestro and she often fights with Great speed, excellent magic, and leaps often said to be a flamenco. She is great at housework and cooking, descendant of witches, she has the hobby of writing Romantic Novels. In terms of fighting level she is an equal to Erica with similar skill set. She can use a bow and arrow which is powerful enough to harm gods such as Perseus. She is often the victim by Erica's manipulation.

Ena Seishuuin (4th) she is a Hime Miko like Yuri though she is the strongest of all Japan giving her the name Hime-Miko of the Sword and belongs to the strongest members of History Compilation Committee. She is beautiful black haired girl. Ena is voluptuous with curves, breasts, and buttocks. She is aggressive and the only one in the harem Erica cannot control. Due to the harsh training in the mountains, Ena lacks a bit of common sense in everyday life. She possess the sword Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi and the ability which can transform herself into something of a Demi-God. She can fight on par with Campiones and Gods alike. Her fighting level places her on top of the Harem.
Old 2012-06-01, 09:20   Link #1292
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The art design of Godou appear to have changed. Godou's illustrations appear the same until the later volumes. Compare the two pictures and there is a considerable difference.
Spoiler:
Who is the berserker wanna be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
in terms of art Miyama-zeros Dxd Characters are definitively much more aesthetically appealing.
To be frank. Among all the novels I read which is a bunch. DxD is indeed has the MOST BEAUTIFUL art in drawing the girls.
Old 2012-06-01, 09:22   Link #1293
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well the artist Miyama Zero happens to be an Eroge artist as well. Eroge Artists are by far the best artists to draw anime characters, some of my pictures in my avatar happens to be Miyama Zero.
Old 2012-06-01, 09:25   Link #1294
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Who is the berserker wanna be?
To be frank. Among all the novels I read which is a bunch. DxD is indeed has the MOST BEAUTIFUL art in drawing the girls.
Spoiler for Berserker wannabe:

Thats depend, if you consider good artworks then there is "sky world", "cross regalia",... thats depend on your taste on their art style actually
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 09:45   Link #1295
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The artwork on Campione is relatively good, though when I try to imagine artist legendary for their work it blow sky high. Miyama Zero would make the illustrations more eye catching. Back to the Novel, Godou has a jealous or protective side for the harem. It will be later until Godou admits the girls truly love him and are not trying to use him.
Old 2012-06-01, 10:21   Link #1296
tsunade666

Quote:
Well the artist Miyama Zero happens to be an Eroge artist as well. Eroge Artists are by far the best artists to draw anime characters, some of my pictures in my avatar happens to be Miyama Zero.
Indeed some artist works before on eroge or doujin. Index's artist works before on yumemirukusuri but still the work of Miyama is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes.

The art for the novel also grows as the story progress. It become steady and improve but for campione. I would say that Godou looks totally different or out of character for me in the latest illustrations of him. He become like totally different character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Spoiler for Berserker wannabe:

Thats depend, if you consider good artworks then there is "sky world", "cross regalia",... thats depend on your taste on their art style actually
Facepalm
Old 2012-06-01, 10:29   Link #1297
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I said the same thing, the new Godou has a medium build, a sterner face, more hair, and a darker skin tone. The earlier volumes his skin is snow white literally, skinny build, and look like a 12 years old than a High School Student. Miyama Zero art is fantastic, his art literally make some people in a trance of some sort. I was one of those people. Comparing the two art of Campione and High School DXD you can see there are huge differences especially the sexy art. In your eyes which one is more eye catching?

Spoiler for Photos:

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-01 at 10:43.
Old 2012-06-01, 10:58   Link #1298
tsunade666

^isn't it unfair to compare those two >_>
Old 2012-06-01, 12:29   Link #1299
alquimio_125

Quote:

Spoiler:
It was a change? I thought it looked different (more adult) because occurred a timeskip.......
Then, there wasn't time skip?
alquimio_125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 13:40   Link #1300
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by alquimio_125 View Post
It was a change? I thought it looked different (more adult) because occurred a timeskip.......
Then, there wasn't time skip?
No there hasn't been a timeskip yet.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem